Niomi Smart #42 Forky forked off and Niomi has a MUCHNEEDED Bali time off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely Niomi will return for her grandpa's funeral? It's not like she doesn't have the funds to come back for a few days before returning to Bali once more. After all, what does yet another round of long haul flights matter to our sustainability queen?

I actually never recall her mentioning her biological grandfather. I only remember her talking about grandpa Ian. She should come back for the funeral, though. I'm sure her mum would like her to be there.

Agree that she's looking extra skinny in these latest Bali pics. I guess that's what happens when you eat nothing but smoothie bowls (and a spoonful of porridge) for a whole week. Her legs look like matchsticks. Definitely concerning.

Reactions: 14
Sorry for the inappropriate timing but I made you all a little something 💗

20220501_124806.jpg

Sorry not my best work because my arm hurts very badly but I just wanted to give you all something to hopefully make you smile 🤗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Sorry to go back a topic and hate that I know this, but Anna is in Netherlands atm so clearly not been leaving her flat with Joe 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Sorry for the inappropriate timing but I made you all a little something 💗

View attachment 1234435

Sorry not my best work because my arm hurts very badly but I just wanted to give you all something to hopefully make you smile 🤗
I LOVE IT 😍😍 thank you so much dear, that’s really sweet of you ♥ please, take good care of yourself. If I may, I would like to save the picture on my phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I really hope she does go home. I don't think it would be right or fair of her to stay in Bali when her family needs her.

Reactions: 14
I really hope she does go home. I don't think it would be right or fair of her to stay in Bali when her family needs her.
I have doubts about her cutting short her very much needed trip. She’s such a selfish twit that as long as she’s having a good time in Bali, she won’t bother to go home to support her family. All she’s going to do is « pray » and « send love and light » to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She just posted a story about her grandpa's passing but didn't say anything about returning for the funeral.

Reactions: 9
I have doubts about her cutting short her very much needed trip. She’s such a selfish twit that as long as she’s having a good time in Bali, she won’t bother to go home to support her family. All she’s going to do is « pray » and « send love and light » to them.
All the whole thinking how dare he pass away while I’m on the other side of the world having fun. Well that’s unfortunate. I can just imagine.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Uh oh, let’s see if Niomi’s going to cut short her trip. Hopefully, she won’t say anything stupid about that like « I’m heartbroken, but that’s actually a huge wake up call. The Universe is sending a sign and I’m so glad it happened. Kinda a blessing in disguise. ».
I don't think she'd go that far, he's not a royal or anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she misses Daisy Mae so much then she can go home and look after her for a bit and give her mum time to grieve

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Interesting to see Nims went on this Bali trip while her grandad was in hospital dying. I checked Niomi’s mother’s Instagram and he’s been in hospital at least since beginning of April. I assume longer than that though.
This also had me looking at her mothers photos and there are so many of them on vacation. It got me thinking, is there a normal (culturally appropriate time) for a young girl to start wearing a top? Daisy May is about to turn 8 and they have her frolicking around beaches with no shirt on. Just a bottom. I don’t really see anything wrong with it per say but I guess I am just used to girls as young as 2 or 3 already wearing swimsuits that cover up.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Interesting to see Nims went on this Bali trip while her grandad was in hospital dying. I checked Niomi’s mother’s Instagram and he’s been in hospital at least since beginning of April. I assume longer than that though.
This also had me looking at her mothers photos and there are so many of them on vacation. It got me thinking, is there a normal (culturally appropriate time) for a young girl to start wearing a top? Daisy May is about to turn 8 and they have her frolicking around beaches with no shirt on. Just a bottom. I don’t really see anything wrong with it per say but I guess I am just used to girls as young as 2 or 3 already wearing swimsuits that cover up.
I find this a particular difficult subject and tough to handle for a parent. I don't have children, but from time to time I discuss this issue with my mom.
On one hand, you want to protect your child by covering them up, on the other hand: why do the innocent have to worry about creeps? And why do women have to change and adjust because of said creeps in stead of them?
It's also difficult having to tell your baby girl to cover up when her brother or male friend doesn't have to. How do you explain that to a child? "Because you are a woman" is always ugh so frustrating to me, but sadly the harsh reality.
My mom said she never ever let go without a top and I didn't really mind, but I know there are many young girls who want to just wear bottoms like their brothers or male friends because it's more comfortable.
Personally, I think 8 is way too old, I agree with your 2 or 3.
I often feel bad for parents having to make these kind of decisions.
I find it incredibly sad that you have to protect girls (and boys as well of course!) that young from possible preditors :(

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Of course he didn't make it onto her grid. I'm not saying she needs to put stuff on social media, but the fact that she dedicated a post to Prince Philip when he died just makes me lol.

Reactions: 34
If she doesn’t return to England, I will lose the last shred of respect I have left for her. When my grandfather was in hospital and not expected to ever leave it again, I was ready to drop everything and take the next flight to Tehran, Iran. She’s not tight on money, so there is no excuse for her not to be with her mother while she’s grieving.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.