Niomi Smart #42 Forky forked off and Niomi has a MUCHNEEDED Bali time off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Nitfey I agree, also that porridge portion is shockingly small. I know doesn't really say anything about the calories, some things can just be small and have a good amount of nutrients but it's so tiny compared to her hand.

Like someone else said, she seems to be treating this as a weight loss retreat rather than a wellness / relaxing holiday, not sure if it's her deceiving us but she looks so tiny. Definitely a huge sign that not everything is licherally pahhhfect on holiday. If anything, now she is out of her usual environment maybe it's even worse because nobody she knows (like her parents, or Forky) is watching and she can eat nothing.... She feels like she has more control when in fact.......

Also, I love the name flamboyance for a group of flamingos!
Though, even with a large group of people you can call Niomi a lot but flamboyant is not one of them :ROFLMAO: Maybe a Flamboyawn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
@oshare We can tick off 'gigantic ugly sunglasses' on The Boring Bali Bingo!

Never seen this pair before... must be another new item in her wardrobe. She embodies fast fashion.
Untitled 9.png

@Nitfey I agree, also that porridge portion is shockingly small. I know doesn't really say anything about the calories, some things can just be small and have a good amount of nutrients but it's so tiny compared to her hand.
Also, why is there a sprig of rosemary on top of it?!

1651390664940.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t get over how alarmingly thin she has become. She was always slender, but imo she just looks like a skeleton now. That, added with her awful, straw hair just makes her seem much older than she is. It’s tragic how much she has deteriorated, I used to find her pretty.
Dark hair suited her so well, she looked her absolute best in the early days with Dreamy Joe imo. This bleached, fried hair looks as dead as she does.

She needs to get off the internet and get therapy, then sell that crappy shack and get a proper flat. All the overpriced bowls of mushy cold fruit in the world won't make her happy. I'd find it tragic if she wasn't such a lying, scamming, manipulative cow.

Reactions: 34
Nimbecile looks extra disturbing...her ED is winning I see 😬

Like someone else said, she seems to be treating this as a weight loss retreat rather than a wellness / relaxing holiday, not sure if it's her deceiving us but she looks so tiny. Definitely a huge sign that not everything is licherally pahhhfect on holiday. If anything, now she is out of her usual environment maybe it's even worse because nobody she knows (like her parents, or Forky) is watching and she can eat nothing.... She feels like she has more control when in fact.......

Also, I love the name flamboyance for a group of flamingos!
Though, even with a large group of people you can call Niomi a lot but flamboyant is not one of them :ROFLMAO: Maybe a Flamboyawn

I came here to say just this! That ‘bowl’ of porridge is like 3 spoons worth 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Sludge Skin's instagram engagement is awful... through the whole of April they had just 4 photo comments, one of which was from Granny Tezza and the others were asking if certain products were going to be restocked... I wonder if they might be slowly winding down production.

Reactions: 14
Didn't her grandpa just die ?

View attachment 1234259
Uh oh, let’s see if Niomi’s going to cut short her trip. Hopefully, she won’t say anything stupid about that like « I’m heartbroken, but that’s actually a huge wake up call. The Universe is sending a sign and I’m so glad it happened. Kinda a blessing in disguise. ».

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry if this is ignorant, but is that her actual grandad? Or Terrina's new husband which they all call grandpa?

Reactions: 2
Flamingo pose all day, every day!

1651398718609.jpeg

Those stairs look.. familiar 😏 she must feel like home.

1651398839878.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Sorry if this is ignorant, but is that her actual grandad? Or Terrina's new husband which they all call grandpa?
He is not her actual grandpa, but he and Terrina had been married for 15 years, so Niomi would call him grandpa Ian.

Reactions: 8
He is not her actual grandpa, but he and Terrina had been married for 15 years, so Niomi would call him grandpa Ian.
Thanks! Her family dynamics confuse me sometimes so I was hoping someone could explain. If it's her grandpa Ian I think she'll have to head home then, there's no way she can stay in Bali pretending nothing has happened.

Reactions: 10
I believe it's Niomi's biological grandfather - i.e. her mother's father, Peiter Smart, who her grandma was married to before Ian Steel, who's passed.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I believe it's Niomi's biological grandfather - i.e. her mother's father, Peiter Smart, who her grandma was married to before Ian Steel, who's passed.
Ah, I just now saw that Verity has written a caption calling him dad! I was just a bit confused, because the man on the picture looked like Ian to me. But you’re right, that’s Niomi’s biological grandfather.

Reactions: 10
Did she have a relationship with her biological grandfather?

Reactions: 1
Uh oh, let’s see if Niomi’s going to cut short her trip. Hopefully, she won’t say anything stupid about that like « I’m heartbroken, but that’s actually a huge wake up call. The Universe is sending a sign and I’m so glad it happened. Kinda a blessing in disguise. ».
Exactly. Nimbecile is so selfish she will turn it all about herself as usual. She will make a post about it and call it a day...resuming the deranged flamingo posing and being tit as usual.
Feeling sorry for her mother thought 🙁 if she posted a photo from her wedding day, she must feel the loss...

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Did she have a relationship with her biological grandfather?
my guess would be yes, since he seemed to be involved in Verity’s life still. A while ago someone posted a group picture featuring Niomi, Verity, her husband as well as Peter Smart and his new wife at some sort of event. But to my knowledge Niomi never really mentioned him, so I’m really not sure.

Reactions: 7
The best place she could’ve gone is to her mum and step dad’s house for 6 weeks. She looks emaciated 😔 I couldn’t help but look on her mum’s IG, very sad to hear of the loss of her dad. There are some really nice pictures she’s posted from last summer - Niomi looks so different from then to now! (And, sadly, not in a good way). Girl needs family around her, not palm trees and flamingos.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.