Niomi Smart #42 Forky forked off and Niomi has a MUCHNEEDED Bali time off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
don't want to judge her friends I have no clue who they are but give it to Niomi to travel half the world and find the whitest most bland group of people

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I understand the intention behind this comment but the assumption that south east Asia, or locations typically archetyped as "third world" are totally decrepit and poverty-stricken and the local population live in eternal struggle because the country is not westernised is extremely racist. There is just as much poverty and class stratification in England that Niomi could talk about. A better argument is how these white westerners use such locations as "wellness opportunities to find yourself", as though the significant landmarks, religious and cultural customs of foreign "third world" countries are accessories to their lives used to bolster their ego and make themselves seem more interesting. Indonesian people are not destitute nothings in need of racist white women like Nimoi to save them with an instagram post.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
This is from the beginning of her trip. Why does she always need to show so much skin? The others are wearing nice dresses but Niomi looks like she is in some tacky Tarzan movie. She really lost the last remnants of style and class.

p8fZrdl.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Guess I woke up in a softie mood, cause this bummed me out. I know it's because she's fake and people can smell fakeness from miles so she never forms real connections, but still. Must feel pretty tit.
Don't worry, Livvie reposted her story, in between many, many shots of her ass. She loves to show off her behind, that girl.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Don't worry, Livvie reposted her story, in between many, many shots of her ass. She loves to show off her behind, that girl.
I finally went on her instagram and was little shocked lol, think I've seen more of her butt than my own through my whole life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.