Niomi Smart #42 Forky forked off and Niomi has a MUCHNEEDED Bali time off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for the delay, I'm on a vacay. A much needed one 😂 No flamingo poses I promise.

No official thread titles suggestions have been made so here is a combination of everything that has already been said before. A messy mess as our beloved Nimbobs.

There is a bingo going on!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Sorry for the delay, I'm on a vacay. A much needed one 😂 No flamingo poses I promise.

No official thread titles suggestions have been made so here is a combination of everything that has already been said before. A messy mess as our beloved Nimbobs.

There is a bingo going on!
Thank you for the new thread! No flamingo poses? 😱 Was your stay kindly gifted, at least?
Hope you have a lovely time and I hope you are able to recharge and rest well 💖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank you for the new thread! No flamingo poses? 😱 Was your stay kindly gifted, at least?
Hope you have a lovely time and I hope you are able to recharge and rest well 💖
Stay off those smoothie bowls 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Niomi has definitely met the spiritual world 🤦🏻‍♀️ clichés all around her! So ridiculous.

1651332512798.png

Yeah, the stuff isn’t so bad. I don’t know if this is a compliment 😁 looks like this person is saying « There are way better influencers, but she could be worse. »

1651332569273.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The "Its her job" reply is getting old AF.. she sucks at her job then, and people can express it all day long.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Niomi has definitely met the spiritual world 🤦🏻‍♀️ clichés all around her! So ridiculous.

View attachment 1232787

Yeah, the stuff isn’t so bad. I don’t know if this is a compliment 😁 looks like this person is saying « There are way better influencers, but she could be worse. »

View attachment 1232789
She replied to that comment… She basically once again confirmed what a comment said by trying to prove the opposite. She is not only not very happy, but also not very clever. Always running from herself. She needs help. I know I didn’t say anything new here.

Reactions: 13
OT
Nadia arrived today from a Kyiv shelter, via Poland to Heathrow. Settling in upstairs after food together- her 1st fresh, clean tasting food in months!

Managed to give Cassie a run with ball games in a park 10 mins rom home and she loves Nadia already- feelings mutual there😁

I think we’re a good match- cooking, gardening, reading, being outdoors. Lovely to have her in the house ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 67
OT
Nadia arrived today from a Kyiv shelter, via Poland to Heathrow. Settling in upstairs after food together- her 1st fresh, clean tasting food in months!

Managed to give Cassie a run with ball games in a park 10 mins rom home and she loves Nadia already- feelings mutual there😁

I think we’re a good match- cooking, gardening, reading, being outdoors. Lovely to have her in the house ❤
So wonderful 😘 still thinking of @Julie Shmoolie a lot, hoping she's okay ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
OT

You're a great human with a big heart, thank you for helping others <3

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Smoothie Bows

Untitled 6.png

Then she spells it right, but it's a dish, not a bowl.

Untitled 7.png

All of them at it with the bent legs!

Untitled 8.png

What do you call a group of flamingos?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
The fact the place is called The Shady Shack as well :ROFLMAO:
Omg I didn’t notice 😅

I was looking for the answer of your question, and here’s what I found 😁

1651384032893.jpeg

But also this 🤦🏻‍♀️ the perfect restaurant for Niomi! She could strike a flamingo pose as much as she wants, even while she eats.

1651384055450.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
From looking at her IG, her friend Sophie seems interesting, talented, hard working and down to earth. I get the sense she’s quite different to Niomi? I think?

Reactions: 14
I can’t get over how alarmingly thin she has become. She was always slender, but imo she just looks like a skeleton now. That, added with her awful, straw hair just makes her seem much older than she is. It’s tragic how much she has deteriorated, I used to find her pretty.

Attachments

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.