Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oshare

VIP Member
Sorry for the inappropriate timing but I made you all a little something 💗

20220501_124806.jpg

Sorry not my best work because my arm hurts very badly but I just wanted to give you all something to hopefully make you smile 🤗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

Coldfeet

VIP Member
OT
Nadia arrived today from a Kyiv shelter, via Poland to Heathrow. Settling in upstairs after food together- her 1st fresh, clean tasting food in months!

Managed to give Cassie a run with ball games in a park 10 mins rom home and she loves Nadia already- feelings mutual there😁

I think we’re a good match- cooking, gardening, reading, being outdoors. Lovely to have her in the house ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 67

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I can't believe anyone could be defending a decision not to fly back. Honestly I can't believe what I'm seeing, even from Niomi. I'm guessing they were not close as she never really showed him. And I'm also guessing her family told her not to come back - I know my Mum would definitely say that to me if I were away. But who was there for her in her darkest times when Joe left her? Verity. At this point I don't care if Verity begged her not to go home - going home is the right thing to do, this is not a grey area IMO. These are the kinds of moments and decisions that build your character, and I truly believe one day she will regret not flying home to support her mother, posting photos and videos of herself scantily clad talking about what a great pahfect time she's having when her Mum is grieving the loss of her father. This is repugnant behaviour to me tbh, even her own family she throws their kindness back in their faces. All that spiel she gave about 'getting off the wrong path' etc when Joe left her, I honest to God do not know what path this insane woman thinks she's on right now but this is 100% not it.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

jaymie

VIP Member
9EBC5D8C-E9BB-4319-91EC-2EBB377A007B.png

lmao wakes up?. She talks like she is a fucking analyst in a fucking investment bank. Babe, you shill hair vitamin and squeeze cleavage for a living.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

jaymie

VIP Member
I always find people who rave about that part of Bali to be extra cringe. They live in their little villa with the same people they see in England and Australia, and they even eat the same food ie. the fucking smoothie bowl. There is no real exploration about Bali, has she eaten a proper Balinese meal?

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Sheabutter

VIP Member
Niomi is awful when it comes to diversity. She dressed like an actual colonizer when she was in India. All that was missing from this outfit was a pith helmet.

CDF12A4C-A57E-4A04-AC15-06894E2C27BE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Callan

VIP Member
I don't like Anna and I don't really care about her but also don't wish her any ill, I think Joey would be better off with a nerdy librarian than someone who acts like a clown but that's just me lol. He might be someone who chases those Instagram girls, who knows..

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Nitfey

VIP Member
Hi all, sorry if this is already known, I’m normally just a scroller and haven’t scrolled in a while! But thought I’d update the group…

I saw Joe yesterday getting out of a cab outside a pub in Putney yesterday! And he was with a woman! They were laughing loudly about something and seemed flirty, he got out first and held the door for her while she slid over to get out on the same side. She’s definitely tall (I’m 5’8 and I’d say she was a little taller than me), dark-haired, on the curvier side (not slim — I hope that’s OK to say!) possibly mixed-race/Mediterranean. Super pretty. He of course looked great, loose-fit casual shirt, jeans and white trainers. If they’re a “thing”, they looked great together!

Do we know who she might be?
That IS THE NEWS. Way more interesting than nimbecile frolicking through bali like a deranged skeleton promoting gluten free supplements to have ZERO percent healthy and hay looking hair and giving second hand embarrassment as usual.
Bravo joey, be happy my friend. The lunatic is on the other side of the planet so enjoy London.
Whoever she is, I hope they will both remain private like normal adults.

• Haha

curiouscat106

Chatty Member
I am torn between feeling incredibly sad and sorry for her and feeling completely irritated and angry by her…

When lockdown happened in March 2020 I had not long ended a 4 year relationship, my dad had just passed away, the industry I worked in shut down, I was out of work, had zero income coming in and I felt like I had nothing to get out of bed for except my little dog (what a god send he is, 10 years by my side). I was also 30 and felt like a complete failure.

It seemed like everyone I knew was juggling working from home, home schooling kids and had a family unit to encompass them at such a weird and difficult time.

So I resonate with Niomi on that level.

But it’s been 2 years. Since then I’ve started a new degree studying part time, back to working part time and sought counselling to help me process and move on. I’ve also been lucky enough to meet someone and fall in love. (After a large number of Forky’s, so no shade there, we’ve all done it!)

But this is where Nims loses me. Einstein’s definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Just because you’re doing yoga and eating smoothie bowls in a different country isn’t going to help you. Stop playing the victim and using other people on your never ending quest for personal growth and healing. She really has let the break up with Joe define her life. The exact opposite of what she said it would do when she was claiming all the “putting me on the right path” and the “it’s just the beginning” bullshit.

• Heart

bluestone

is she for real ? does she seriously think it's a problem to be able to spend 6 weeks in Indonesia when your audience works 5 days a week? is it appropriate to moan about considering moving to f* Bali? and this face ? is she crying ? is she telling us how hard is life ? -- oh I need to vomit.

Capture d’écran 2022-05-02 à 17.13.10.png

"hands up who predicted it" girl you said in half your stories that you wanted to move there. And no one asked.

She is a joke. Her stupidity used to make me laugh but now I just feel nauseous.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

irvinelane

VIP Member
She’s probably on the hunt for a husband material type of guy because the clairvoyant told her she “saw a man in her life in 2022” - she’s desperate to make that prediction happen.
Oh I forgot about that bullshit 🤦🏻‍♀️ tick tock, tick tock Niomi, hurry up, we’re almost halfway through the year and wow, still nothing 😬

Guys, in the thread where we found out that Niomi has booked a trip to Bali, we also talked about Anna going to Sri Lanka. I can’t find it, but I remember saying that Niomi is going to recreate a photo Anna posted on her Instagram account for sure. Here you go!

1651936142025.jpeg

Damn, she’s so predictable!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

mg95

VIP Member
She has a problem with loving fathers, doesn't she? Just because she grew up without one, she can't seem to acknowledge that they do exist elsewhere. I'm sure Paul is just as much responsible for Daisy May's loving upbringing as Verity is, and he is even the father Niomi never had, consoling her during her grief after the broken engagement, probably always being there for her. Niomi can't even acknowledge Verity's grief over her father. Niomi is so bitter and hateful. Just because she didn't have her biological dad and she didn't get Joe, it's as if no one is allowed to have feelings for men. Her married friends are secretly unhappy, her granddad's passing is no big thing, her stepdad is not worth a mention. Niomi is like the wicked stepmother in her own life. Nobody is allowed to be happy.
I came here to say the same thing! It rubbed me the wrong way she only attributed Daisy May's character to their mother. Paul is a very present and loving father. He treats Niomi like he would a biological daughter from what we've seen. Niomi is so hateful and jealous she can't even acknowledge that? He's been in her life since she was a kid and he's been there every time she's come running home, just as much as her mother has. Niomi's always happy to come home and laze around their house, or accompany them on their yacht trips in the Mediterranean but when it comes down to being there for them she's a total jerk.

Verity posted on Instagram for Daisy May too and said something about how she makes them all smile even during a time of such sadness. Verity is clearly struggling with losing her father and Niomi couldn't care less. She can't even look around and appreciate the fact that she actually has a huge family circle despite not having a Dad and she should reciprocate the support they give her. Her stories about how happy she is are like a slap in the face.

She thinks that just because someone dumped her nearly two years ago she has a free pass to act like a selfish cow. Enough is enough already. Nothing so awful happened to her that she needed a 6 week trip to Bali to heal. She's just a loser with nothing else going on in her life to fulfill her. She'll play the victim forever because it's all she has going. Sad, empty existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 42