Niomi Smart #41 AD, AD, AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused - didn't she say she was going to Bali in May? Why does she keep saying this is her last full week in London?

Just had a sneaky beak at Joe’s Instagram and all pictures of Niomi have been deleted.

I know it’s hard but you have to move on Niomi
They've been gone a while now. There are still a few of them two together with other people.

Same here! I usually don’t reveal any big events or plans until I’ve realized them – going abroad to Japan for a year, moving to a new apartment, getting my new job, my relationship with my now fiancé… that was nobody’s business until it was secure, and even then I wouldn’t go around boasting about it on social media. I’m way too superstitious.

It may sound drastic but imo she even jinxed her relationship with Joe. The way she just bragged about how perfect they were together, how he is absolutely dreamy and wonderful, showing off what he would do or buy for her – I could never publicly do that. Even Dimbobs admitted in a podcast that she was showing off.
I was thinking the exact same when she made the video where she spoke about her Bali plans. I never reveal my plans before they're 100% secure. Every single time I spoke about my plans, they went haywire.

Reactions: 9
Today, she’s continuing her faux farewell tour (@MsMelbourne) with other fake friends, while doing another sponsored post.

Trying to decide which piece is my favourite - it’s impossible! They’re all so gifted!

1650119254735.jpeg

That resting witch face though 🙄🤮 and trying to pose as if she was doing an AD. Oh wait.. What am I saying? Of course, she is!

1650119359457.jpeg

Yeah, I’m alright. Just a tad constipated, still that stick up my ass, can’t barely breathe, but who cares, I have free stuff!

1650121145871.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
STOPPPPP

Just wanted to let you know, in case you missed it...

Niomi is going to Bali!

🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Today, she’s continuing her faux farewell tour (@MsMelbourne) with other fake friends, while doing another sponsored post.

Trying to decide which piece is my favourite - it’s impossible! They’re all so gifted!

View attachment 1198514

That resting witch face though 🙄🤮 and trying to pose as if she was doing an AD. Oh wait.. What am I saying? Of course, she is!

View attachment 1198526

Yeah, I’m alright. Just a tad constipated, still that stick up my ass, can’t barely breathe, but who cares, I have free stuff!

View attachment 1198583
Oh god, she looks so uncomfortable and so unhappy! Haven’t seen her smiling genuinely since July 2020. You can’t blame your unhappiness on one event forever, Dimbobs. It’s time to move on.

Reactions: 13
How weird is it? Imagine being on a train, looking at yourself and thinking « I’m gonna take my legs in photo and post them on Instagram. This might be fun or even give you some ideas! » 🤨

1650122758691.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I actually think Niomi has a pathological need for attention and praise that she needs help with tbh. This 'farewell tour' mirrors how she behaved before she MOVED to India, she's going on holiday for 6 weeks ffs! If these people are so important to her how come she doesn't seem to have seen any of them for months? She's literally desperate to know she's wanted and will be missed, I almost think that's what she wants more than the actual trip itself. She honestly creeps me out at this point. I wish she would channel that desperation into a positive cause like volunteering, at least then she'd be doing something that actually helps other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
How weird is it? Imagine being on a train, looking at yourself and thinking « I’m gonna take my legs in photo and post them on Instagram. This might be fun or even give you some ideas! » 🤨

View attachment 1198654
Imagine being stupid enough to not remove your suitcase in order to have more space for your legs !
She is such an attention bleep that every post isn't natural at all (sorry for the term but that's all it comes to my mind to describe her behaviour)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine being stupid enough to not remove your suitcase in order to have more space for your legs !
She is such an attention bleep that every post isn't natural at all (sorry for the term but that's all it comes to my mind to describe her behaviour)
There’s something REALLY freaky about her. No need to watch her stories to see how creepy and toxic she is, her eyes and face say it all. If I met her for the first time, not knowing who she is, I wouldn’t feel good next to her. She definitely looks like someone with bad intentions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I actually think Niomi has a pathological need for attention and praise that she needs help with tbh. This 'farewell tour' mirrors how she behaved before she MOVED to India, she's going on holiday for 6 weeks ffs! If these people are so important to her how come she doesn't seem to have seen any of them for months? She's literally desperate to know she's wanted and will be missed, I almost think that's what she wants more than the actual trip itself. She honestly creeps me out at this point. I wish she would channel that desperation into a positive cause like volunteering, at least then she'd be doing something that actually helps other people.
She's like that girl in school who would put bandaids/ plasters on herself so she could revel in ppl's concern.

And she's sharing these pointless posts with us bc she has no friends to send them to.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Home sweet home, but not yours. She never says this about her house.

Why bother to take a cab when you can spend some time with your family so they can drive you to the airport?

1650127578098.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.