Niomi Smart #41 AD, AD, AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen someone try to seem so busy when they’re busy doing nothing! This faux farewell tour is bizarre, but we’ve learnt by now that Niomi always feels like she has something to prove. I reckon Forky always saw it as a transactional relationship and it got a bit too much so here’s Niomi saying “look at me seeing all my friends who will miss me so much. I don’t need a man because I have soooo many people who want to see me before I go be super adventurous as an independent woman”. One thing I will give him is there seems to be some consistency to his work pattern and where she wants to seem free spirited, his response is “I’ve actually got a bit on so I guess we’ll see”. If I went from being engaged to whatever this is, I’d also be fake smiling!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
But she goes to baaaaahli where everything will change. She is sooo busyyy with baaaahli......getting read of stuff, planning kitchen renovation and seeing all the people for the last time, packing (begging) bikinis ...because baaaahli....this year will be licherally the big year because of baaaaahliii....🤢🤮

Niomi smart hardly working and hardly thinking.
Damn ..made a typo. Getting RID of.
This is what happens if you see that dumbass forky...

SAME EFFING DARK ROOTS! 😑😑😑

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve never seen someone try to seem so busy when they’re busy doing nothing! This faux farewell tour is bizarre, but we’ve learnt by now that Niomi always feels like she has something to prove. I reckon Forky always saw it as a transactional relationship and it got a bit too much so here’s Niomi saying “look at me seeing all my friends who will miss me so much. I don’t need a man because I have soooo many people who want to see me before I go be super adventurous as an independent woman”. One thing I will give him is there seems to be some consistency to his work pattern and where she wants to seem free spirited, his response is “I’ve actually got a bit on so I guess we’ll see”. If I went from being engaged to whatever this is, I’d also be fake smiling!
It seems like they have definitely cooled things off, otherwise she'd be spending her every moment showing it off, and not hanging out with people that she only sees after a breakup.

Reactions: 18
Just had a sneaky beak at Joe’s Instagram and all pictures of Niomi have been deleted.

I know it’s hard but you have to move on Niomi

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Is she en route to her leaving do? Surely she is having one? Did you know she's going to Bali for SIX WHOLE WEEKS!!!

Wait, so, since Forky doesn't seem to be coming along, does that mean she's going to spend her 30th birthday on her own in Bali? I know she claims she has "friends" there but let's be honest they're clearly not close friends. I think she'll end up having a breakdown.
I'll be surprised if she spends her birthday on her own. I think her family will travel to Bali for birthday celebrations or else that she will be back home in time for her birthday. I'm not sure if the dates quite add up, but near enough.

I can't see her coping well at all if she's on her own on her birthday.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I still think Bradders will end up going to Bali…as in join her after a week or two. I reckon their whole relationship is being kept under wraps due to her getting so much criticism lately. She isn’t being overrrrrly weird so I doubt they have called it a day completely

Reactions: 13
I still think Bradders will end up going to Bali…as in join her after a week or two. I reckon their whole relationship is being kept under wraps due to her getting so much criticism lately. She isn’t being overrrrrly weird so I doubt they have called it a day completely
But she started seeing all her faux friends again. When she's in a relationship of some sort she drops her friends like a hot potato.

Or maybe she needed new people around her to brag about her trip and for when she's coming back to make herself feel super important when she's not lol

Reactions: 17
The last time I remember them posting from the same place was around March 29 when they were both with Venetia and Max.
I have not checked to see if they like or comment on each others posts, but they have been unusually silent otherwise.

Reactions: 12
I'm sure it's not even crossed her mind, and it's probably too late to organise now, especially with her organisation skills, but she could do some volunteering in Bali. Might make her truly feel good within herself too. I don't understand how she's going to fill all her time.
She doesn't volunteer in her own country, why would she volunteer while abroad?

I guess the obvious answer is "for photo ops." God help us all.

Reactions: 14
On the left, Niomi’s story with what looks like the most flattering photo for her, not for her fake friend. On the right, her fake friend’s story. Nothing to be surprised by.

1650078904219.jpeg

Just had a sneaky beak at Joe’s Instagram and all pictures of Niomi have been deleted.

I know it’s hard but you have to move on Niomi
Not quite yet.

1650078799370.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The last time I remember them posting from the same place was around March 29 when they were both with Venetia and Max.
I have not checked to see if they like or comment on each others posts, but they have been unusually silent otherwise.
I went back maybe a month and neither has liked the other’s pictures. They do follow each other and still have their “couple” photos up from Mauritius so it might mean nothing

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.