Niomi Smart #41 AD, AD, AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah Bali, Bali. How many days without mentioning Bali? Now, she’s mastering the same-favorite-boring-topics-in-one-story thing. Drawing attention with a non-existing near death experience, trying to be funny, looking for some f*cking signs, probably begging for a new sponsorship, and still Bali.

1649686366575.jpeg

She will probably use what supposedly happened to her to make a sponsored video, called « A HUGE WAKE UP CALL #2 ».

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This photo I can’t he wants to be James bond so bad 😂 instead of being Rick rolled we will have to turn this into a meme and say you’ve been forked
Nothing special to add i just want to say i freaking love this comment :ROFLMAO:

Ah Bali, Bali. How many days without mentioning Bali? Now, she’s mastering the same-favorite-boring-topics-in-one-story. Drawing attention with a non-existing near death experience, trying to be funny, looking for some f*cking signs, probably begging for a new sponsorship, and still Bali.

View attachment 1186244

LBR, CBT would do her well. Maybe she needs that first before the scooter course

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
How can she not ride a scooter but she drives a car? I think my least favourite Niomi trait is when she does the helpless little girl act tbh, it's not funny or cute to be this inept at almost 30. Gives me the ick tbh. I can see why she's appealing to scrotes like Forky who probably loves the idea of having a 'silly little woman who needs a big man to do everything for her'. Foul tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 50
As for this dude, how many days without mentioning something very much needed?

1649687513425.jpeg

Yeah, I’d be buzzing too if I had a vacuum for free. He’s talking about it as if he didn’t have time to do the cleaning because he lives in a castle 🙄 besides does « very much needed due to Roots and his shedding » mean that he actually never cleans his flat?

1649687572696.jpeg

This hypocrite sticks with a Mac and yet, did an ad for a Huawei laptop a few months ago, saying he’s using it to « work ».

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
As for this dude, how many days without mentioning something very much needed?

View attachment 1186267

Yeah, I’d be buzzing too if I had a vacuum for free.

View attachment 1186270

This hypocrite sticks with a Mac and yet, did an ad for a Huawei laptop a few months ago, saying he’s using it to « work ».
I don't get why both he and Niomi are BARELY showing the product. Like sorry all I see is around disk type thing on the floor. What about a close up? Multiple shots? Does it mop? what about the corners? how much sound/noise does it make on a scale from baby can sleep to a baby will scream? how often do you have to clean it? how difficult is it to install? how much energy/power does it use?
don't sell appliances if you have no idea how to sell them and have no idea what people want to know about the product.
so frustrated that they get all this stuff for free when most of us can do a much better job and are likely to sell more items too lol. i swear i can sell a couple and so can most of you all

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I don't get why both he and Niomi are BARELY showing the product. Like sorry all I see is around disk type thing on the floor. What about a close up? Multiple shots? Does it mop? what about the corners? how much sound/noise does it make on a scale from baby can sleep to a baby will scream? how often do you have to clean it? how difficult is it to install? how much energy/power does it use?
don't sell appliances if you have no idea how to sell them and have no idea what people want to know about the product.
so frustrated that they get all this stuff for free when most of us can do a much better job and are likely to sell more items too lol. i swear i can sell a couple and so can most of you all
It’s actually a game. He showed this and you have to guess what he’s talking about.

1649688511203.jpeg

He gives you a hint: it’s the iRobot hoover, currently hoovering the place. Did you know that a hoover can hoover a place? You learn something new every day, thanks Bradley!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s actually a game. He showed this and you have to guess what he’s talking about.

View attachment 1186300

He gives you a hint: it’s the iRobot hoover, currently hoovering the place. Did you know that a hoover can hoover a place? You learn something new every day, thanks Bradley!
I do love a good searching game but this is almost hide and seek :ROFLMAO:
a hoovering hoover, who would have guessed. the wonders of this world!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah, Bradley is right, but I do understand the comment though 😁

1649689913895.png

Niomi’s followers: Where’s Bradley?
Bradley’s followers (with a little reminder in case you forgot about Bali):
1649689976370.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thank you for the new thread with the most perfect title.

I just realized that she doesn't have a link to her YouTube channel on her Instagram, ha!

1649690124734.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't get why both he and Niomi are BARELY showing the product. Like sorry all I see is around disk type thing on the floor. What about a close up?
He heard you 😅 but that’s it, I guess we can’t ask him too much. Very flattering shot to promote the product. It almost makes me want to buy one.

1649691144567.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
We have one of those robot hoovers and my poor dog is terrified of it, we can only use it when we’re all out. Also it’s loud as tit. #notspon

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.