Niomi Smart #41 AD, AD, AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharp turn for this thread: Many coconut products have been dropped from stores due to unethical harvesting practices. Read for background-

Does anyone believe that Vita Coco doesn’t use monkey labor? It seems like it would be an impossible task for the company to oversee the practices of the million plus coconut farmers that they claim to want to help:

F6CB532C-6983-4935-B289-12B84B132326.jpeg

ETA: I am really starting to think that VC is full of 💩. Idk how could they begin to source enough product with only human yields while also making their products affordable and supplying the harvesters a living wage.

19E2DC13-A843-4D44-9AE9-FA55615D4037.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Sorry to deviate from the alleged Joooeeeeey sighting, but Niomi saying she misses Daisy May is such bullshit. She's been gone 10 days. She has gone MUCH longer without seeing her sister, even while being in the same country. Bore off Nimbobs
I agree! I find it so unwholesome and toxic to use her relatives to post content. I mean, is there someone she’s not phony with? No need to hear her saying she misses her sister to know she’s a hypocrite, look at her mug 🤮

1651288757606.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She is really deranged . Imagine if your only personality is a smoothie bowl. A mushed texture....just like nimbecile 😏

Joe with Anna, true or false...Still better story than baaahli bore. We already finished the bingo card so what's the point to follow what dumby will do next 😅 if she get lost, we will for sure learn from daily mail 🤣

I agree! I find it so unwholesome and toxic to use her relatives to post content. I mean, is there someone she’s not phony with? No need to hear her saying she misses her sister to know she’s a hypocrite, look at her mug 🤮

View attachment 1231730
Wow already finding a weird excuse to get out of Baaaahli 🤣🤣🤣 She is so insufferable. She could not even visit her sister often while in London...or it is another way to remind us ooooh I'm licherally so far away in Baaaahli guyyyyyzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow already finding a weird excuse to get out of Baaaahli 🤣🤣🤣 She is so insufferable. She could not even visit her sister often while in London...or it is another way to remind us ooooh I'm licherally so far away in Baaaahli guyyyyyzzz.
She won’t leave Bali, because it’s a very much needed big break based on mini breaks based on tiny breaks themselves. And whenever she feels like going home, she’s gonna take another small break from millions of breaks.

Reactions: 11
Guys I'm busy updating the Boring Bali Bingo card.
I need some help, a simple yes / no will do ^^ :

Did she already eat non-vegan food? I saw some eggs but they were from her """friend""" right?
Did she already talk about the weather?
Did she already (humble) brag?

Reactions: 5
Sharp turn for this thread: Many coconut products have been dropped from stores due to unethical harvesting practices. Read for background-

Does anyone believe that Vita Coco doesn’t use monkey labor? It seems like it would be an impossible task for the company to oversee the practices of the million plus coconut farmers that they claim to want to help:

View attachment 1231637

ETA: I am really starting to think that VC is full of 💩. Idk how could they begin to source enough product with only human yields while also making their products affordable and supplying the harvesters a living wage.

View attachment 1231647
Oh wow, this is terrible, I had no idea this was going on. I don't use coconut products, but for anyone who does, here is a list of products that seem to be okay.

https://www.petaasia.com/action/coconut-brands-dont-support-monkey-labor/

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Guys I'm busy updating the Boring Bali Bingo card.
I need some help, a simple yes / no will do ^^ :

Did she already eat non-vegan food? I saw some eggs but they were from her """friend""" right?
Did she already talk about the weather?
Did she already (humble) brag?
Yes, she ate raw fish last night.
No, she hasn’t talked about the weather yet.
Yes, she bragged about meeting lots of people and being so busy since the first day (that’s bragging to me 😊).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@irvinelane Thank you dear 💖 💫

The Boring Bali Bingo update you've all been waiting for is finally here
✨🌟

Pink is 🎇 new 🎇

3.png

Truly shocked we still don't have the gigantic ugly sunglasses
Did I miss any? Please let me know! 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Unpopular opinion but does anyone else not mind Bradley that much lmao. I feel like he actually works, yeah he can be cringe and can't spell but at least he has a purpose for himself and puts in the graft. Shows niomi up imo

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Unpopular opinion but does anyone else not mind Bradley that much lmao. I feel like he actually works, yeah he can be cringe and can't spell but at least he has a purpose for himself and puts in the graft. Shows niomi up imo
The problem is that he has a really questionable set of values.

Reactions: 27
D0DF6FB7-BAC1-4154-8FB7-14D8E26AEBD7.jpeg

Are you bleeping kidding me. Okay I get she no longer labels herself as the #sustainability queen but how can someone make such a U turn on such a big topic? And boast about it? This is 2022 Nims it’s no longer cool to replace your entire wardrobe when you feel like it. Get with the times.

Niomi Smart #42 Would rather be Joe’s / Forky’s wife, but hey ho let’s drink to Bali life

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
View attachment 1232212

Are you bleeping kidding me. Okay I get she no longer labels herself as the #sustainability queen but how can someone make such a U turn on such a big topic? And boast about it? This is 2022 Nims it’s no longer cool to replace your entire wardrobe when you feel like it. Get with the times.

Niomi Smart #42 Would rather be Joe’s / Forky’s wife, but hey ho let’s drink to Bali life
Geez, it’s like since her breakup, she doesn’t want to be anything like the old Niomi and just says « f*ck off » to everything she was known for. She should be ashamed and hide her face for being such a hypocrite b*tch.

And what’s with this hair? Is it one of Karma’s response for her behavior?

1651317736476.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Re Boring Bali Bingo, didn’t she have a ‘meeting’ the other day on her laptop? The story before her FaceTiming with the dog 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.