Niomi Smart #41 AD, AD, AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Geez they are so dumb 🤣🤣

A hoover hoovering...oh broche! DISCOVERY OF THE CENTURY. So good he is here to enlighten us with deep knowledge same as boiling an egg....

Niomi is going to Bali? Never heard of it...effing news to me 😒
Learning to use a motorcycle? She wants to get lost in a jungle AND and have an accident? The universe has taught her nothing...she is bad at everything so adding a motorcycle to this mix. Well...buy good insurance my dear...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Could someone explain what’s with the « natural » mention? Yes Bradley, a plant is, by definition, natural. Good boy!

1649702120872.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Like… why would she be terrified by (the therapy version of) CBT? Is she trying to be relatable? Jesus Christ. If impressionable people follow her and see that it’s “normal” to find therapy terrifying, that could be really damaging and put tons of people off. I can’t stand people who still stigmatise therapy and mental health topics, it’s just so old-fashioned and belies a very narrow mindset.
She's a bleeping idiot. She claims to have insomnia (or sleep problems as she likes to say) and she's been talking about it for a while which means in her case it's chronic, and you treat chronic insomnia with *gasp* CBT techniques 😱😱 (CBT techniques mixed with sleep hygiene habits; medications help with acute ones but when it's chronic they can actually make it worse). My guess is she probably has no idea what CBT is, why the hell did she call it terrifying, was she thinking about electroconvulsive therapy instead or what? Maybe if someone gifted her few appointments, now that one would be ~very much needed~

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Its amazing when a business uses lies and deception, erasing anything that's not random praise from people who will never even go see him, to look like they are doing something right.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I just noticed that Larry used the hashtag #asociallifeforyourhair. Actually, since Niomi has unloaded during the appointment, it would rather be #asociallifeforNiomi. Maybe she often goes to the hairdresser to have someone to talk with.

Reactions: 11
Nimbecile's hair never looked this bad. What a great advertising...😏
"Please come, we will do a crappy bleach and a horrible cut! You will not be able to style your hair ever again. Live the never-ending nightmare!"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"Please come, we will do a crappy bleach and a horrible cut! You will not be able to style your hair ever again. Live the never-ending nightmare!"
With the glossy brunette shade she looked like a movie star in comparison before he did his signature Larry bleach job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I wrote this before dozing off been feeling funny today. Obv referring to Niomi and not @Coldfeet 💕

Idk why it rubs me the wrong way that she didn’t know what CBT stood for in this context. I imagine they would have explained it to her as part of the course intro and she was giggling about a stupid thing instead of paying attention like seeing a reflection of herself with a helmet. Idk she just doesn’t take anything seriously and it bothers me when it comes to road safety.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah, right 🤦🏻‍♀️

1649709480960.jpeg

If people can tell how bad her content is, it’s certainly even worse behind the scenes.

1649709543952.jpeg

Quite the other way around: Thermomix shouldn’t work with her again.

1649709634651.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think he is clever, destroying hair so his clients will come back to fix it but instead he destroyed it a bit more -> vicious circle.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She always uses the same words and tone too, once I hear "HI everyone" it's like a script starts rolling and she says nothing new. Meaning this isn't an organic conversation, this is her recording a commercial, same way her latest few YT videos a year she puts out. I'd rather watch Alison Roman, at least she can cook and she talks as if she was being filmed talking to friends, not selling tit.

Reactions: 14
Might as well post a selfie and caption it "idiot"👌...
Yes, Bradlee, we know...
1649718437099.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Stopping by to belatedly say it was a joy reading everyone's posts about life and entering your 30s. I do adore the folks on this thread ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought Niomi's pronunciation of Béchamel was...weird. Same with lasagne.
how about her FAKAcchia.. I was like huh? I thought she was suddenly speaking Portuguese talking about seals lol.

People really don't love the last AD...

1649721413107.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I agree with the most part, except that copy/pasting doesn’t make you a digital creator & influencer. She doesn’t create anything and the only way she influences people is by convincing them to call her out and unsubscribe for good.

1649734079297.png

Reactions: 9
I agree with the most part, except that copy/pasting doesn’t make you a digital creator & influencer. She doesn’t create anything and the only way she influences people is by convincing them to call her out and unsubscribe for good.

View attachment 1187816
Yes she is lazy. i think the thermomix disaster happened because she ACTUALLY needed to do something (filming, speaking and cooking) instead of just posing for pointless photo with a already prepared caption. additionally making a drama out of it, blaming the brand to be taken advantage of because she needed to put some effort in it( which we know was the lowest bare minimum )
She is just plain DUMB and LAZY.
Followers who ?? Free tit with bare minimum effort, that's her mantra.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.