Niomi Smart #41 AD, AD, AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like… why would she be terrified by (the therapy version of) CBT? Is she trying to be relatable? Jesus Christ. If impressionable people follow her and see that it’s “normal” to find therapy terrifying, that could be really damaging and put tons of people off. I can’t stand people who still stigmatise therapy and mental health topics, it’s just so old-fashioned and belies a very narrow mindset.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
As for this dude, how many days without mentioning something very much needed?
If any of this stuff was ‘very much needed’ he would’ve bought it himself, funny how it’s only ‘needed’ when it’s something gifted 🙄 what an idiot

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
If any of this stuff was ‘very much needed’ he would’ve bought it himself, funny how it’s only ‘needed’ when it’s something gifted 🙄 what an idiot
It’s actually very much needed because it has this incredible technology that enables to hoover the whole apartment. I mean, I definitely need something like that!

1649694336877.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It’s actually very much needed because it has this incredible technology that enables to hoover the whole appartment. I mean, I definitely need something like that!

View attachment 1186489
Wow that is amazing! I personally have several hoovers, a bedroom hoover, a kitchen hoover, a bathroom hoover, etc etc. If only I’d seen Forky’s ad sooner I could’ve bought just the one 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So lazy she can't even be arsed to find out what the CBT means???
She thinks that being deliberately thick is a badge of honour- yuk!🙄

Reactions: 19
iRobot might be somewhat pissed with him for using the verb ‘hoovering’ seeing as it’s not a Hoover (brand). It’s vacuuming. Faux pas.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So lazy she can't even be arsed to find out what the CBT means???
She thinks that being deliberately thick is a badge of honour- yuk!🙄
She just had a near death experience and hasn’t recovered yet. She’d better finish sipping her blue latte, then go to Bali before doing research about what CBT means. Too much stress already, she definitely needs to slow down.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She just had a near death experience and hasn’t recovered yet. She’d better finish sipping her blue latte, then go to Bali before doing research about what CBT means. Too much stress already, she definitely needs to slow down.
What even is a blue latte?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Probably using Blue Butterfly Pea tea/powder, I've seen it online but never tried it, something about these weird colors in drinks always makes me think of cleaning sprays, mmm yum.

1649695506958.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We have one of those robot hoovers and my poor dog is terrified of it, we can only use it when we’re all out. Also it’s loud as tit. #notspon
We have one from a different brand but my dogs don’t give a f about it, I was so surprised because they’re absolutely terrified of normal vacuums, so it was funny how they didn’t even bother to look up when it went close to them. Dogs are weird :D

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Like… why would she be terrified by (the therapy version of) CBT? Is she trying to be relatable? Jesus Christ. If impressionable people follow her and see that it’s “normal” to find therapy terrifying, that could be really damaging and put tons of people off. I can’t stand people who still stigmatise therapy and mental health topics, it’s just so old-fashioned and belies a very narrow mindset.
Agreed, completely. But I imagine for Niomi it WOULD be terrifying actually facing her issues instead of running away from them, drowning them in #gifted crap, or piling them on a partner. Or her favorite yet, blaming the moon. Oh moon.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
86164BBF-942E-4604-9328-A37930D4B3F2.jpeg

Lol, I’d be so ashamed. I like that A LOT of her fans have finally realized what a fraud she is and that she has basically thrown her morals out the window. Imagine being so fragile that your entire personality and lifestyle deteriorates because of a break up.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.