Niomi Smart #40 Frozen face and dead eye stare, hoping Forky misses me and my fried blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course 🥚

View attachment 1172309

He did the exact same spelling mistake a few days ago. It almost makes me want to say that he’s asking questions to himself 😬

View attachment 1172311
He really shouldn't be giving dietary advice, because whatever he's doing is not working for him. You can't help what skin type you're born with and some people just have coarser skin than others. But with the amount of exercise Forky is doing, he should definitely have more of a glow and more refined texture. What he is ingesting is overriding the positive effects of the exercise he is doing, and I think that's pretty critical. His lifestyle is probably rather bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Doesn’t seem like Bradley is going to Bali after all.

View attachment 1171486
Far too busy to go to Bali yet can go to Norway whenever.

Yeah. She definitely didn't invite him along.

I wonder if they'll end things when she goes to Bali. Maybe they'll be 'on a break' and pick up again when she gets back. We need that Raya Intel. Ha!

• Haha
Far too busy to go to Bali yet can go to Norway whenever.

Yeah. She definitely didn't invite him along.

I wonder if they'll end things when she goes to Bali. Maybe they'll be 'on a break' and pick up again when she gets back. We need that Raya Intel. Ha!
Either way, they have never been crazy about each other. Not sure that the trip to Bali will affect the relationship. It would probably bring the breakup forward.

Reactions: 11
Either way you look at the six week Bali trip, she either didn't invite him (although since he had mentioned "going to Bali in May" I think they were considering going there together until sth happened...), but other than that, going alone means they won't miss each other/ don't mind being apart for six weeks, which definitely means they are not a couple (anymore). Or if they are still seeing each other now and then, after six weeks apart, they definitely won't reunite, cause they didn't even had such a strong bond.
Like someone mentioned, he has been posting that blond nUtRitOniSt all over his profile, I think it's pretty clear, he's not interested in Niomi anymore. There are hundreds of similar fitness-yoga-vegan-type 20-somethings all around him...

And concerning the Bali trip itself and Nimbobs reasoning for it.... it's no suprise, but it is again, absurd and ignorant and ostentatious showing off booking a villa for oneself, considering what is currently going on it Europe, inflation, energy crisis, the unexplainable, horrific genocide in Eastern Europe that is breaking my heart every day, people are still suffering from Long Covid and Covid-related illness and loss of income, there couldn't be a worse time to show off your stupid, undeserved UNSUSTAINABLE luxury holiday.
I wish thousands (sorry, millions...) of displaced, traumatised poeple will find a safe, comfortable and cosy space to live, hopefully reunite with their relatives and friends and plan for their future. Noone needs influence marketing now. Noone.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't read too much into the Em the nutritionist stuff (have seen her mentioned here a few times now). Whenever Forky posts about her on IG it's work related. If you take a look at her IG it's clear she's in a relationship.

I don't read too much into the Em the nutritionist stuff (have seen her mentioned here a few times now). Whenever Forky posts about her on IG it's work related. If you take a look at her IG it's clear she's in a relationship.
Yes, agreed, it just makes it obvious that he surrounds himself with a lot of people like that, there are fit white girls on his stories almost every day, he got the attention from Niomi's followers, now he's probably pretty much over her

Reactions: 10
They both did Q&A's and they both avoided any relationship questions. Ever since they got lost in the jungle and had to rescued by the "secret service" they have made an effort to not show each other. The honeymoon phase of the relationship is definitely over.
I still feel Forky will show up in Bali for her birthday for a few days. He can't pass up a free stay and a chance to show his butt.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Either way you look at the six week Bali trip, she either didn't invite him (although since he had mentioned "going to Bali in May" I think they were considering going there together until sth happened...), but other than that, going alone means they won't miss each other/ don't mind being apart for six weeks, which definitely means they are not a couple (anymore). Or if they are still seeing each other now and then, after six weeks apart, they definitely won't reunite, cause they didn't even had such a strong bond.
Like someone mentioned, he has been posting that blond nUtRitOniSt all over his profile, I think it's pretty clear, he's not interested in Niomi anymore. There are hundreds of similar fitness-yoga-vegan-type 20-somethings all around him...

And concerning the Bali trip itself and Nimbobs reasoning for it.... it's no suprise, but it is again, absurd and ignorant and ostentatious showing off booking a villa for oneself, considering what is currently going on it Europe, inflation, energy crisis, the unexplainable, horrific genocide in Eastern Europe that is breaking my heart every day, people are still suffering from Long Covid and Covid-related illness and loss of income, there couldn't be a worse time to show off your stupid, undeserved UNSUSTAINABLE luxury holiday.
I wish thousands (sorry, millions...) of displaced, traumatised poeple will find a safe, comfortable and cosy space to live, hopefully reunite with their relatives and friends and plan for their future. Noone needs influence marketing now. Noone.
Very well said ♥

Her selfish and hypocrite behavior sickens me. She had posted stories about the war because it just started to happen, so people were more or less attentive to the news. No need to mention how obligated she felt to « talk » about it, as she had to go with the crowd. And yet, she managed to make it all about her, as usual. Millions of people are victims of these horrific events, but this airhead didn’t find something better to do than talking about HER feelings. Besides, the fact that she posted these stories between 2 ads is beyond me. And then, 3 days after the beginning of the war, back to her day-to-day life, pretending that her followers wanted to see escapism rather than ways to help support Ukraine, because, according to her, Instagram is not the place for that. How is it even possible to be so out of touch?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Very well said ♥

Her selfish and hypocrite behavior sickens me. She had posted stories about the war because it just started to happen, so people were more or less attentive to the news. No need to mention how obligated she felt to « talk » about it, as she had to go with the crowd. And yet, she managed to make it all about her, as usual. Millions of people are victims of these horrific events, but this airhead didn’t find something better to do than talking about HER feelings. Besides, the fact that she posted these stories between 2 ads is beyond me. And then, 3 days after the beginning of the war, back to her day-to-day life, pretending that her followers wanted to see escapism rather than ways to help support Ukraine, because, according to her, Instagram is not the place for that. How is it even possible to be so out of touch?
100% agreed.
She manages to complain about the rain in London on a daily basis, with all that priviledge, while there are literally people digging graves in the snow in Ukraine. And trying to survive without heating, water, food in bombed cellars.
I am officially so overwhelmed by the news that I have no capacity in my brain to understand it anymore....

Also, why it's so sickening in her case, it's because she has a public profile and claims to "raise awareness/inspire/motivate other" or sth like that. Ignorance to the max.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
100% agreed.
She manages to complain about the rain in London on a daily basis, with all that priviledge, while there are literally people digging graves in the snow in Ukraine. And trying to survive without heating, water, food in bombed cellars.
I am officially so overwhelmed by the news that I have no capacity in my brain to understand it anymore....

Also, why it's so sickening in her case, it's because she has a public profile and claims to "raise awareness/inspire/motivate other" or sth like that. Ignorance to the max.
I don’t know about her mother, but Niomi acts exactly like her grandmother. I mentioned it earlier, but when Niomi whined about some negative energy, Terrina was only concerned about the haircut, hoping that the hairdresser didn’t chop off too much. Her feelings above others’. Such shallow morons.

Reactions: 8
He definitely said he was going to Bali after their Mauritius trip! I recall it was part of his Q&A answer to where are you off to next and he said staying put for a while until Bali in May. Looks like things have cooled.

Reactions: 13
Funny how she needs to specify she has (imaginary) meetings.

Poor Noodle who must live a different experience indeed, as she’s been dragged around and has to follow Niomi’s pace 😣

1649168280530.jpeg

• Sick
Funny how she needs to specify she has (imaginary) meetings.

Poor Noodle who must live a different experience indeed, as she’s been dragged around and has to follow Niomi’s pace 😣

View attachment 1172809
I really hope niomi isn't going to get a pet to stave off her loneliness and improve her horrible she'd. She's too selfish, and takes way too many holidays! Noodle looks exhausted :(

• Heart
I really wouldn’t let a dog off lead in green park. Especially when the dog isn’t used to it’s surroundings.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I hope that she and Forky have broken up, or will break up soon. I love this thread and hate that I have to see his ugliness on it.

Food for thought: If one finds oneself on the same side of a political/social issue as a person like Fascist Forky, one should perhaps consider that an invitation to step back and question their own motivations and subconscious feelings on that issue.

Also, these two 100% answer their own questions on insta. The "Q&A" is just an opportunity for self-important rambling.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
[QUOTE
[/QUOTE]

Who is going to take one for the team and go and find his profile on Raya??

• Haha
[QUOTE
Who is going to take one for the team and go and find his profile on Raya??
[/QUOTE]
The only hope for becoming a member of Raya is to have someone on the app recommend you. To keep the community private, users must be referred by an existing member, and their application is then placed in a queue and reviewed by a membership committee upon submission.2 Mar 2022

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.