Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what would happen if Instagram stopped existing, honestly, what would she do with her life then?
She would place an ad and spend her days on dating apps to find a rich man asap.

Niomi, a hopeless case who doesn’t know what to do with her life:
1646252849235.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To think that she's hoarding tons of freebies and not donating any (since she would 100% post a story if she has done so) just angers me. She's also in London, I am SURE there are already plenty of things to get involved in to help Ukraine. I read on the news that a couple in Cornwall were planning on driving a lorry of donated supplies across. She could easily have contributed to something like that, or just send money! Instead she's content with her vapid existence posting tit hair stories that nobody has asked for. Seriously, who tf goes to Niomi Smart for escapism?? Disregarding her mostly inactive follower count, she's absolutely a bottom tier influencer who has nothing to offer anybody. I don't go to her for escapism, just lols.

Just wish she had one functioning brain cell to read the room. That Choose Love tee is so pointless, clearly worn once for the gram and destined for landfill (where's Venetia?!)

Also @Julie Shmoolie I hope you and your family are doing ok!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She has the time, greatest gift would be using a day to go to a charity hub to spend the day sorting / boxing and helping get the paperwork in order for donation boxes to get to the Ukraine. She wouldn't need to make a huge deal of it, just state I've spend yesterday helping out at x, it’s all happening thanks to the people like you who have donated items, money and of course their time. I hope it is of some help to the those suffering right now.

Then she could post about her barnet, confident she has done something good as she has said I try to do good (as well as something bad to her hair, seriously she is like wayyy to blonde)

Reactions: 13
Someone here (sorry can’t remember the name!) wrote to Wild a while back to complain about how many gifted deodorant tins Niomi receives. Apparently, she’s an investor in the company:

9200C944-4FF8-47D9-B1BC-A45185EFA06D.jpeg

CC66C264-555A-4B84-8C7C-ABD3A94C37E9.jpeg

I think it’s super shady of Niomi to endorse a product without disclosing to her audience that she has a stake in the company.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
The way these articles mention her follower# as if it meant that she has a brain and does things is ridiculous, who knows how many she keeps buying since people seem to drop her daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s insane how the influencer lifestyle is able to operate and people can buy followers. In any other industry it would be called out for exactly what it is. Fraud.

Reactions: 33
Looks like someone vomited on the dish. You can hear Niomi whispering « woooow! » 🙄

1646281416103.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Mmmm must be her Smart miasma special. Keep your day job Nims, ohh wait.. you don't have one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just one example that's near to both Niomi and I, there's a collection point in Balham asking for clothes and also stuff for babies like nappies etc - she could live her 'women supporting women' value here and go and donate some stuff, and they also need help sorting all the stuff because happily it's been really popular. She doesn't work so why not spend a day or two going to help something valuable for once. Oh sorry too busy getting that hideous mop coloured and cut again of course.
I actually sent a nice (no nasties) message about W4W, or maybe donating some gifted items. I was blocked.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I actually sent a nice (no nasties) message about W4W, or maybe donating some gifted items. I was blocked.
Hopefully, some day her obnoxious personality will be known by the majority and she will deal with the consequences.

What the heck?! Niomi is actually a worse person than I suspected.

Btw, well done Niomi on posting a cause that has already met its goal 👏

89541B96-C05F-464C-A929-F1684D20E97A.jpeg

Super helpful stuff.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Everything she does it totally pointless. I am raging. Half of me is pro Ukraine all the way and the other half is furious that capitalism rewards a pig-ignorant narcissist.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I’ve created a highlight on my profile sharing the resources my Ukrainian followers have shared with me.

It’s all about ME, ME and ME again. What a stupid deadbeat.

1646300109262.jpeg

She intentionally pointed out that the resources are from her followers, when she could have said « from you guys » instead.

b6r04dzo00jpwskm5sppi5noj6dstrgyhr9vf6qqb&rid=200w.gif

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Also it's been agreed that doing this would actually make things worse.
I bet she hasn't even read the source and is just sharing it because with 1k signatures she probably thinks 'okay this is popular enough for me to share if 1k people agree with it'

Reactions: 13
Balenciaga have given over their social media *entirely* to solely provide information about Ukraine. But sure Niomi, go get your hair done.

ABBC51A4-40F2-4D71-B0EF-9A803805A583.png

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.