Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Here is the view from the outdoor terrace of the resort’s luxury suite that you won’t be able to afford on the pittance your full-time job pays you. Now we are moving past the sofa where you can see Forky is crouching over his cell phone in his alpha male stance and posting to his socials. Moving onto the bedroom, this is where we will be getting it done. And finally, my favorite, the bathroom - pahhhhfect for taking selfie’s.” And then wait a few days for them to post selfies from a gym and flaunting Covid guidelines.

This really feels like I watched their Bali content and I’ve saved myself a lot of boredom. Oh wait — pass up on concierge services and instead get lost in the jungle with a rando IG tour guide 😄 Ahhhh. Content.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So awkward to go back to a place she already went to with her ex. She could have chosen another destination for her birthday, but I guess she’s sending a message to Joe (for a change 🙄).

You would think she wants to do new things with her new boyfriend, that none of them has already tried out and which would be their memories, but no, she’d rather recreate what she already knows with another man. Just like their trip to Paris. One place, two boyfriends.
Yeah she's clearly replacing past places with her exes with her new ex-to-be... Smart! :p I wonder what dumb manifesting book she read that in.

“Here is the view from the outdoor terrace of the resort’s luxury suite that you won’t be able to afford on the pittance your full-time job pays you. Now we are moving past the sofa where you can see Forky is crouching over his cell phone in his alpha male stance and posting to his socials. Moving onto the bedroom, this is where we will be getting it done. And finally, my favorite, the bathroom - pahhhhfect for taking selfie’s.” And then wait a few days for them to post selfies from a gym and flaunting Covid guidelines.

This really feels like I watched their Bali content and I’ve saved myself a lot of boredom. Oh wait — pass up on concierge services and instead get lost in the jungle with a rando IG tour guide 😄 Ahhhh. Content.
Can't wait for Forky's ebook, "The ultimate guide to places getting lost in, LICHERALLY #GETITPOTATOE"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So awkward to go back to a place she already went to with her ex. She could have chosen another destination for her birthday, but I guess she’s sending a message to Joe (for a change 🙄).

You would think she wants to do new things with her new boyfriend, that none of them has already tried out and which would be their memories, but no, she’d rather recreate what she already knows with another man. Just like their trip to Paris. One place, two boyfriends.
Ah but she can take advantage of her friend being there already- definitely a calculated decision.

Reactions: 4
I had a feeling her lengthy post was a PR move - is she trying to make headlines again?
yup, or it ups engagement. Her engagement is really low. Getting people riled up and indignant is still engagement.

Reactions: 11
Will she go to the same smoothie bowl place in Bali she took both Joe and Marcus?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I just found an article about her, back in 2015. So much hypocrisy and lies already back then. Here’s an overview:
View attachment 1083055

View attachment 1083056

View attachment 1083058

View attachment 1083061

Yeah right. Her whole career started because of her private life and people's interest in it. What is she on about?
Had she not been Marcus' girlfriend at the time and buddies with all the other Brit Crew members there would be no channel or social media career. Give me a break "It's never about me and my private life, always about food and fashion." That must be the reason there were so many videos with Tanya, Zoe, Jim and the lot. From tags to vlogs and all. Is the fact that she doesn't share her private life also why we know the names of all of her partners, when their anniversaries were, when they broke up etc.? Must also be why we are familiar with her family and family dynamic, right? We know about her work out routines, the fact that she bought a home, the facials she is getting, have video of her asking her friend to be her bridesmaid, know that she doesn't know how to organize a move and can't even order moving boxes on time, know which car she drives .... I could go on.
Doesn't scream fashion and food to me.
Without sharing her private life she would never ever have had a career. Her fashion content was nothing to write home about and her food contetn had a tiny moment,when it could have been considered interesting, and that is being generous. I get that with almost everyone you do get a glimpse into their personal lives even if they concentrate almost entirely on a certain topic, but the cornerstone of all of her presence online has been her personal life. If she thinks she kept it private she really is delusional.

• Heart
Yeah right. Her whole career started because of her private life and people's interest in it. What is she on about?
Had she not been Marcus' girlfriend at the time and buddies with all the other Brit Crew members there would be no channel or social media career. Give me a break "It's never about me and my private life, always about food and fashion." That must be the reason there were so many videos with Tanya, Zoe, Jim and the lot. From tags to vlogs and all. Is the fact that she doesn't share her private life also why we know the names of all of her partners, when their anniversaries were, when they broke up etc.? Must also be why we are familiar with her family and family dynamic, right? We know about her work out routines, the fact that she bought a home, the facials she is getting, have video of her asking her friend to be her bridesmaid, know that she doesn't know how to organize a move and can't even order moving boxes on time, know which car she drives .... I could go on.
Doesn't scream fashion and food to me.
Without sharing her private life she would never ever have had a career. Her fashion content was nothing to write home about and her food contetn had a tiny moment,when it could have been considered interesting, and that is being generous.
Fashion....yeah sure Nims.
Totally agree she's always shared her private life online! I even know that she had a coil in when she was with Joe and had it taken out after he dumped her! I see her arse cheeks more often than my own! Is she joking or what.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Will she go to the same smoothie bowl place in Bali she took both Joe and Marcus?
Of course she will lol....because then she can say....."I know the PAHHfect place follow me"....then she'll post a story and say...I just had to bring Forky here because I come here everytime I'm in Bali with a photo of smoothie bowl.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yep ladies and gents expect requests for “recommendations for places to stay” in Bali any day now in true influencer content creator, stylised begging fashion.
I bet that's why Niomi mentioned her birthday so early....to receive a #gifted stay in Bali.

• Sad
  • Wow
Her fried hair and her flat ass. And her bruised ego maybe.
Her miserable existence and negative attitude lol

Of course she will lol....because then she can say....."I know the PAHHfect place follow me"....then she'll post a story and say...I just had to bring Forky here because I come here everytime I'm in Bali with a photo of smoothie bowl.
Smoothie bowl 3.0 Will this boyfriend stick? I think not

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her miserable existence and negative attitude lol

Smoothie bowl 3.0 Will this boyfriend stick? I think not
Trust is the most important foundation of a relationship, can anyone honestly say that Forky is trustworthy in the long run?

Forget red flag, it's The Shining blood scene at the elevators...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s down to the fact that she seems to be trying to make herself feel and look good because she is competing. The trouble is Bradley is always complimenting her and praising her strength on social media whereas on hers, it’s radio silent. She doesn’t reciprocate with the public compliments and is making him look like a fool. There’s a golden ratio (5:1) for praise to criticisms and she blows past that guide. It seems mean spirited. Maybe she doesn’t mean to be hurtful but it dings his image. That’s my perspective on all of this.
Niomi seems to come here from time to time to keep herself informed 😅 here’s her honest and genuine answer she posted a few hours ago, because she has always had the best intentions 🤮
1645673665026.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I have a story… I asked my boyfriend (now husband) if we want to go to Bali because I have a conference there. He said he didn’t want to go to Bali with me because he said there’s this superstition among chinese (im not chinese) that any couple who went to Bali together will break up. There’s even some blog post about this. As superstitious as Niomi is, she should know this 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I have a story… I asked my boyfriend (now husband) if we want to go to Bali because I have a conference there. He said he didn’t want to go to Bali with me because he said there’s this superstition among chinese (im not chinese) that any couple who went to Bali together will break up. There’s even some blog post about this. As superstitious as Niomi is, she should know this 😆
That’s huge! So glad your husband warns you about it 😊

And apparently, she went to Bali with Marcus as well? Maybe she already knows this, but plans to go to Bali with Bradley anyway to end their relationship 😁 but first things first: not being alone on her birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just googled her birthday - it's May 26th. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: by the way she was acting and all the stuff she's been posting I thought it must be the March.
Wow she's getting in early so all those brands can send her gifts and stays for her 30th

Reactions: 23
I don't think I've posted on nims' thread before but I am almost in tears. My mum has MS and has had some oxygen chamber treatments because there's evidence it can help. She hasn't had that many though as ofc it's not available on the NHS and is expensive. I've even volunteered at our local oxygen centre as an operator and got to know all these decent, lovely and scared sick people. I don't know if Niomi's treatment was gifted or heavily discounted for exposure but why is this the world we live in where influencers just get everything. And not just influencers but by all accounts a nasty nasty girl. Sorry for the rant x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
I did a little research about what they call the Bali breakup curse. Here’s an article from a couple of weeks ago.

If Niomi truly believes in any kind of sign, she should be careful with these 👇🏻😁

View attachment 1084438
My friends got married in Bali…. Does the marriage null and void the curse?? 😱😂

And honestly Niomi, GO EXPLORE THE WORLD. There’s so much more to see than just bloody Bali.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s huge! So glad your husband warns you about it 😊

And apparently, she went to Bali with Marcus as well? Maybe she already knows this, but plans to go to Bali with Bradley anyway to end their relationship 😁 but first things first: not being alone on her birthday.
She went to Bali with Marcus and Joe. I guess the superstition is true haha.

Why does she insist on taking every boyfriend to Bali? Go make memories elsewhere!

She's always wanted to go to Australia and has the financial means to. If she can book a flight to Bali, she can afford a flight to Australia. Granted, the stay would be more expensive, but it would be a way more memorable "gift to yourself" than Bali which she's visited on numerous occasions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.