Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure which job she would even qualify for. Girlfriend is a straight up loon. Look at this exchange:

View attachment 1077483

View attachment 1077480

Where exactly does this girl think she would be right now without her daddy’s money? These girls are all the same. They’re born on third base and think they hit a homerun. Every advantage in life and opportunity was handed to them on a silver platter and instead of actually being stewards for good, they’re flaunting their privileged 🍑’s online. Stay classy, ladies. And Bradley.
she really thinks she’s said something deep and profound. She thinks she’s been deeply intelligent and the irony has bypassed her completely.

that jealousy and conditioning she’s referring to? It’s literally Niomis business model. It’s the “aspirational” content she puts out. “Buy this cream” Em_Clarkson - is something that Niomi literally says to women, via her smart skincare.

people don’t follow Niomi because she’s creative, because she offers a service or because she creates products (the skincare line is a byproduct). They follow her because they want to be the version of herself she puts out. They think that if they dress like her, eat like her, use products like her - then maybe they’ll get to have a taste of what life is like for Niomi Smart (or the version of Niomi Smart that is put online at least).

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Surely it's not very "women supporting women" if you attribute everything that isn't gushing praise as envy? "Oh, this person has let me know that my posts are coming across as tone deaf. The only logical conclusion is that they are jealous of me because I am so obviously their superior". Why is it never an option that someone who disagrees with you just has a different outlook? No, it must simply be that the likes of Niomi are better than us and we're too conditioned to not accept that

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Niomi just uses her following as a source of self-esteem because she literally has no sense of internal validation. she needs everyone/a relationship to validate how great she is to have self-confidence. So when her following turns on her it's a big deal. But literally every public figure deals with it, not sure why she has to make such a big fuss about it - but she strikes me as a girl who would rather have fans than friends

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Niomi just uses her following as a source of self-esteem because she literally has no sense of internal validation. she needs everyone/a relationship to validate how great she is to have self-confidence. So when her following turns on her it's a big deal. But literally every public figure deals with it, not sure why she has to make such a big fuss about it - but she strikes me as a girl who would rather have fans than friends
She doesn’t need friends, the friends need her, cause she’s a strong, independent woman who spreads positivity, love and warmth around her. She’s a ray of sunshine, inspiring others to be the best version of themselves.

1645441196461.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you think if Nims tries hard enough she can convince us and herself that Jab Box being her “second home” means she doesn’t actually live 4.5 miles south of there in a shed in Brixton

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Regarding Em Clarkson’s insta essay: I’m just not sure women are conditioned to be jealous. Seems a very simplistic view to me. I think when you’re not happy with something in your life and you see someone else with it, you’re more likely to be jealous, but is that “conditioning”? Or just human nature around a specific issue? If anything, I’d say women are shamed for envy (which is a very normal emotion). Maybe there’s conditioning to be secretly competitive, but that’s a different thing. Just my two cents!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
1645442478060.jpeg

Meaning « Please send me a few more pairs of these sUsTaInAbLe trainers! I swear I’ll be a good girl! See? I’ve been wearing them everyday! As a thank you, I’ll post one or two stories about them, depending on how tired I am. I’ll let you know. »

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well, she sure has a hell of a lot of time to do that.

On another note, something she must not care about but post it anyway because many people, influencers included, did so. « I’m in shock, so I’m gonna need a gifted vacation and lots of freebies to go through this. Hello Dior? »

View attachment 1077372
A close friend of hers?

Reactions: 1
View attachment 1077587

Meaning « Please send me a few more pairs of these sUsTaInAbLe trainers! I swear I’ll be a good girl! See? I’ve been wearing them everyday! As a thank you, I’ll post one or two stories about them, depending on how tired I am. I’ll let you know. »
If I had a £ for every time an insta hun just “happened” to bump into the owner of [insert product] on their flight/at the gym/on the train/walking their dog…

my money is on an undeclared ad of some sort

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't take anybody that write licherallll essays to defend a stranger online seriously, Jeremy Clarkson's daughter right? She's been told to get a real job too before....I think she's the one projecting, truth hurts :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Thanks to her Dad's connections she makes a lot of money off her Instagram ads and has no need to get a regular job, but, she isn't privileged you understand, it's all down to hard work. Just like the rest of the famous offspring.

She's just worried her Instagram could be pulled due to some of her content being reported. I'm sure she must have a thread?!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So much of the anti tattle stuff is dripping in misogyny; saying people here are bitter middle aged women. Because that's what they want to believe; rather than their very target market sees though them.

I doubt Niomi even gets more than the odd direct message now and again, that stuff wouldn't hurt. But people seeing through your tit and calling out the inconsistencys on her feed in a objective way must be annoying as deep down they know they're part of a damaging industry that does no good for society.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So much of the anti tattle stuff is dripping in misogyny; saying people here are bitter middle aged women. Because that's what they want to believe; rather than their very target market sees though them.

I doubt Niomi even gets more than the odd direct message now and again, that stuff wouldn't hurt. But people seeing through your tit and calling out the inconsistencys on her feed in a objective way must be annoying as deep down they know they're part of a damaging industry that does no good for society.
Yeah. I'm an OLDER woman- cheek!! Niomi is terrified her easy income stream might dry up. She has always been sly and manipulative with undeclared ads galore, lightweight 'content' and emotive bullshit when the comments hit home.She has no concept of hard work- what a shock it would be for her if she had to work for a living!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand why her followers keep supporting her when she cries for help as it’s crystal clear she doesn’t give a tit about them. The only persons she replies to are those well-known on social media and certainly those who can send her freebies. Talk about gratitude 🤮

1645447428206.png

Meanwhile…

1645447502154.jpeg

1645447511667.jpeg

1645447520757.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Wow those comments are wonderful and really helpful if someone is taking constructive feedback seriously. So much learning but it does not speak to nimbecile as she articulates mainly with : 💖💕💫👏👌🌼🍑🍸🍾🥂🏝☀✨️
And Forky's occasional Wow or lol or copy and paste from Wikipedia.... people are using elaborate words = they are mean to me, they are jealous and projecting

Reactions: 29
Those are some lovely and articulate comments. I’m sure Nims will plug her ears and call “jealousy”.

Reactions: 35
I can't take anybody that write licherallll essays to defend a stranger online seriously, Jeremy Clarkson's daughter right? She's been told to get a real job too before....I think she's the one projecting, truth hurts :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
oh shocker, the daughter of a proven bully goes online to show her true colours as a bully, but it’s ok because she’s just ✨supporting women ✨ and that’s the magic catch all that covers a manner of sins.

I am so sick of the offspring of wealthy, influential (usually white), narcissistic, parents, muscling in on the public sphere. It’s funny how many of them feature on tattle - from Em clarkson to Elle Darby to Niomi Smart.

I’m sick of them white-knighting to overcompensate for their lack of ability to achieve any real purpose in their life because of everything being handed to them. I’m sick of them dominating public discussions on everything from art to feminism. How about you take a seat back and let a working class girl or a person of colour get ahead? But that would require a few less selfies on the grid so out of the question.

I’m sick of being told I’m the bad guy, or I’m jealous, or I’m not feminist enough - if I don’t “uplift” these already highly elevated women. If I don’t indulge them in their self congratulatory and self indulgent ways. Point out that actually, influencer culture is quite harmful to women in a plethora of ways and you’ll be labelled as “hatful” “toxic” and accused of bringing another woman down.

What em clarkson et al is really saying is “I want you to silence any criticisms you have because I don’t like to be faced with them. I was brought up feeling entitled and that I’m right about everything and I don’t like to have that challenged. I’m going to use female empowerment as a way to make this seem progressive to kid myself and other people”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Wow those comments are wonderful and really helpful if someone is taking constructive feedback seriously. So much learning but it does not speak to nimbecile as she articulates mainly with : 💖💕💫👏👌🌼🍑🍸🍾🥂🏝☀✨️
And Forky's occasional Wow or lol or copy and paste from Wikipedia.... people are using elaborate words = they are mean to me, they are jealous and projecting
Forky must be really intimidated by people writing eloquent, complex paragraphs in the comment section on their lunch break, like accidentally ending up at a rocket-scientist-party. I do feel for him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s so frustrating. Here’s a haiku

Alone in her shed
She counts out six blueberries
Please pick up a book

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
It actually blows my mind that Bohemia is closing down probably in part because of the pandemic, but even when something like that is affecting her own family, she still can't wrap her tiny brain around why it might be difficult for people seeing her constantly flaunting free stuff and not having to work? It's in her own house and she still doesn't get it? I guess when all the women in your family marry rich it probably doesn't matter but how can you seriously lack empathy about something that is happening to your own family...I mean idk what I'm expecting given she still didn't follow Covid rules even when her whole family caught it. I can't work out if she's literally a few sandwiches short of a picnic in the brain department or whether she's just pig ignorant tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.