Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No company gave her plane tickets for another destination than Bali.

Or this is calculated in a way that she purposely suggested Bali as she knows this place and can be in control. Hasn’t she said she already went to Mauritius? Maybe she doesn’t want to discover another place unless she’s in a serious relationship. Vacation with Bradley is just to keep her busy and away from her shed (not to mention Instagram, of course), so she doesn’t have to bother too much about choosing a new destination.
She doesn't want to discover another place unless she's an serious relationship? If that's her way of thinking then that's very scary. Why would she wait until she's a serious relationship to explore new horizons? It seems she's got no one to travel with except for Bradley. Didn't the psychic tell her she should travel more on her own? Whether it was suggested by a psychic or not, no one should have to wait until they're in a serious relationship for them to finally explore new territories. There are various destinations which are perfectly safe for female travellers.

WAIT… Back up.. BOTH dreamy Joe and Nims went to Mauritius? but a few weeks apart..
Where did you get the info from that Joe went to Mauritius?

Reactions: 1
WAIT… Back up.. BOTH dreamy Joe and Nims went to Mauritius? but a few weeks apart..
I think Joe's brother did?

Also, she has absolutely ZERO muscle, esp for someone who works out all day? How is her ass like 180 degrees flat? Running without strengthening your glute muscles is just asking for injuries...

Reactions: 20
Random luker interrupting regular programme to post this hilarious pic of Marcus.
View attachment 1085161
Sorry for being off topic but I've been laughing in disbelief for ten mins now and don't know where else to post this.
Right, as you were.
I posted this pic a couple of threads ago but I think every thread someone should randomly post it as an interruption to the dullness that it Dimbobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She doesn't want to discover another place unless she's an serious relationship? If that's her way of thinking then that's very scary. Why would she wait until she's a serious relationship to explore new horizons? It seems she's got no one to travel with except for Bradley. Didn't the psychic tell her she should travel more on her own? Whether it was suggested by a psychic or not, no one should have to wait until they're in a serious relationship for them to finally explore new territories. There are various destinations which are perfectly safe for female travellers.
You’re absolutely right.

I was thinking of that, and to me, it would make sense in a way that if she doesn’t take their relationship seriously, if she knows he’s just a rebound, meaning it won’t last, then maybe she doesn’t want to go somewhere it would only remind her of Bradley.

For instance, regarding Bali, she can say « I already went there several times with some people, no big deal. », but when she discovers a whole new destination with the one, it would be unique and meaningful.

Hopefully, my thought is understandable and my apology if I’m not clear enough 😊

Or a simpler explanation would be that she likes Bali and she can go there for free, and that’s it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Don’t worry Niomi, you’ll be fine. Some freebies will help you to get over it pretty quickly.

1645775362968.jpeg

Meanwhile, Bradley was busy yesterday with a cooking lesson 😁

1645775469952.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What's so wow about boiling an egg?! If that is the content that will help people achieve their goals..😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What's so wow about boiling an egg?! If that is the content that will help people achieve their goals..😆
Hiring someone to teach him how to boil an egg🤣🤣
F me. They are both worthy of each other. Irrelevant at any possible level.
I don't believe anything she posts. The only thing for sure she has in mind is how the war and humanitarian crisis will cancel her plans. She just learned yesterday for sure where Ukraine is on a map.
And douche was focused on boiling an egg and will wake up today to add a revolutionary comment "wow" 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Christ! Even Brooklyn Beckham can manage boiling an egg can't he?
I'm sure someone taught Forkley how to boil an egg before, he simply forgot, like having already been to Paris. He doesn't have the biggest hard disk to store things on. His head must be a bit like a fly's digestive system. A fly is pretty tiny, so while it is sucking something up in the front, something needs to be excreted at the back.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Some people just hit the nail on the head…

1645781559231.png

…while others really get carried away 🤦🏻‍♀️
1645781600000.png

1645781608874.png

1645781618647.png

• Haha
  • Wow
What is that caption for her boxing video, “Stronger than I look” 😂 She’s tapping those pads and there’s zero power in her body.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm sure someone taught Forkley how to boil an egg before, he simply forgot, like having already been to Paris. He doesn't have the biggest hard disk to store things on. His head must be a bit like a fly's digestive system. A fly is pretty tiny, so while it is sucking something up in the front, something needs to be excreted at the back.
He is like a walking internet explorer meme like nimbecile
Screenshot_20220224-211929_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She posted all of these food stories yesterday while I completely lost my appetite due to the WAR in Europe.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
hey everyone, I've been a silent reader of this thread for a while now with many of the same frustrations with Niomi as most of you. But I had to create and account post today because after someone posted in the thread that tweet Forky liked about Victoria Secret, I had a look at his likes on Twitter. I can't be sure this is his account and not a catfish as he's never tweeted, but the likes are concerning (to say the least). I'm not sure if I'm allowed to screenshot and attach (can you tell I'm new haha) but his Twitter appears to be @BradleySimmond8 .
He seems like a massive Piers Morgan fan (he's liked a lot of tweets by him, including one criticising Joe Biden) and has liked a tweet by Ben Shapiro. He also seems really into the old-school Royals and anti Meghan and Harry.
Really sad to see that this is who Niomi has chosen as a boyfriend... I think it speaks volumes as most of you have said, and certainly contextualises some of her choices and opinions now. I agree with those who've said his influence on her can be seen in her posts since the summer. I scrolled back to pre-pandemic posts and while there was a lot of travel and freebies, her attitude to them seemed one of gratitude rather than expecting them.
Hesitant to blame everything on him as I'm sure she has her own thoughts but she seems extremely influenceable (ironic).

okay sorry for the double post but I've just found another twitter account @bradleysimmond7 with even more concerning likes, such as Nigel Farage tweets, Priti Patel and Laurence Fox! maybe he keeps forgetting his login details which he why he's got multiple accounts lol

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I dont care that much about her being gifted bags and clothes from superficial brands, but it really pisses me off when she is being gifted any kind of medical treatment. She havent disclosed this as AD or gift, but considering the amount of tagged stories, it probably was.
niomi%%%%%%%.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.