Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry guys but I got scared and deleted my previous post about the Infludata stats as I used the tool at work 😅 Not sure if I’m legally allowed to disclose her exact stats. If you go on Infludata and type in her name, you can see her overall score and engagement rates though. Her score has risen to a *whopping* 5.4/10 now, lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
‘some say this was the best rescue there has even been. It was a great rescue folks, the very best! They told me they’d never rescued such a healthy fit person before. I actually wasn’t even really rescued’
"They rescued us but I believe that, in a way, we rescued them."

Meanwhile Mauritius Secret Service:

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I guess this person wants noticeable results in a relatively short space of time but not keen on him promoting such a big calorie deficit to his audience. (And the implication that you could go up to a 1000 cal deficit??)
Idk it would be more responsible to promote a more sustainable and less restrictive approach if posting an answer to a large audience.
(E.g. I see many coaches these days promote closer to a 200 cal deficit for this, better for metabolism and fuelling)

Screenshot_20220215-221354_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I guess this person wants noticeable results in a relatively short space of time but not keen on him promoting such a big calorie deficit to his audience. (And the implication that you could go up to a 1000 cal deficit??) Many better coaches I see these days suggest around 200 as a more sustainable deficit in general with less impact on metabolism and feeling fuelled. Maybe this person wanted specific results but it would be more responsible to promote a a more sustainable and less restrictive approach if posting an answer to a large audience.

View attachment 1065258
A deficit of 1000 a day, for a women that is more than half her daily calories and for a guy that is still very dangerous. Even 500 - 600 a day I dangerous. He is a PT not a Dr or a Dietician who is adequately qualified to make such remarks.

Actually, Niomi did get those followers from sitting on her arse. Period.

And don’t talk about being grateful or the fact that followers are certainly a bonus when the only thing you both have in mind is money and free stuff.

We still spent quite a bit. I really really doubt that.
…which was great for small local business. Thank God you were there to keep the economy running!

View attachment 1065056
They have to understand that sometimes, not everyone gets what influencers do and how it works. Surely there are a lot of people who have jobs that others don't understand what they do. 'Influencers' need to be honest with people as to what they really are Sales People and understand that some there are a lot of people who wish they would acknowledge this. There is nothing to be ashamed of by admitting this, we all have to make a honest buck. Honesty is the beat policy!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
A lot of good his muscles were when they got lost. 😆 And she says there’s no one else she’d rather be lost in the jungle with 🤪🤮First of all it wasn’t a jungle, it was a more of a forest. And secondly he turned out be absolutely useless. He actually made things a lot worse by panicking and wasting energy running round like a headless chicken. All because he was too proud to ring the guide and ask for help, he thought he could just walk his way out of there like Tarzan 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thats bizarre, they seem more awkward on camera now than they did then. His haircut in that video 😆 From the look of his clothes, that was before he started dating the stylist 😆 I wonder if once she starts dating someone it becomes awkward looking because she’s such a control freak. It’s like she wants to make her partner look and feel uncomfortable on camera, so she looks better.

If she knew Forky for that long while she was with Joe, it’s makes you wonder how long she knew Joe while she was with Marcus hmmm 🤔 I wonder if she cheated on Joe with Forky and that’s why Joe dumped her, the dumping was very abrupt with no explanation, which was strange.
There is more chance of Saturn actually knocking on Niomi’s door than the possibility she cheated on Joe with Bradley. I’m still of the belief she would take him back now and be married by summer if he text her tomorrow, then pass it off as something with moons aligning and people re-entering your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
A deficit of 1000 a day, for a women that is more than half her daily calories and for a guy that is still very dangerous. Even 500 - 600 a day I dangerous. He is a PT not a Dr or a Dietician who is adequately qualified to make such remarks.

They have to understand that sometimes, not everyone gets what influencers do and how it works. Surely there are a lot of people who have jobs that others don't understand what they do. 'Influencers' need to be honest with people as to what they really are Sales People and understand that some there are a lot of people who wish they would acknowledge this. There is nothing to be ashamed of by admitting this, we all have to make a honest buck. Honesty is the beat policy!
When I was in college I used to work in sales and I wouldn't compare it to being an influencer at all. I didn't get free stuff or was send off on vacation in exchange of posting some pictures, I actually had to help people buy furniture and organize deliveries and massage their egos half the time, I also got to stand on my feet for 8+ hours a day while wearing a suit then at the end of the day I had to clean up the mess they left in the store till it was perfect for next morning's opening. So no.

Reactions: 22
There is more chance of Saturn actually knocking on Niomi’s door than the possibility she cheated on Joe with Bradley. I’m still of the belief she would take him back now and be married by summer if he text her tomorrow, then pass it off as something with moons aligning and people re-entering your life.
Oh I’m sure she’d take him back in a heartbeat, for the status at least, but that doesn’t necessarily mean she‘d never cheat on him with whoever. Someone like her gets bored eventually and her boredom with her life and Joe was starting to show in lockdown. People sometimes cheat because they’re bored with their relationship and they want a bit of excitement on the side, even though they may still love that person and want to stay with them. I can imagine her not having a lot patience with Joe, when he got depressed after losing his job. She probably got bored with Marcus when he started getting depressed too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think Bradley perfectly illustrated the big problem with influencers: entitlement. Sure, they have 1.8M followers combined, but it doesn't mean they deserve all the freebies they get. They don't produce quality content and a large following doesn't necessarily mean you're a deserving or good person. He's fooling himself if he thinks 1.8M followers is a testament to how deserving they are - there's no correlation there. Brands might give them freebies, but ultimately, they're just walking ads, which in my opinion is at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to real life accomplishments. Besides, Bradley got his following because he kept chasing high-profile females for business ventures (Caroline Flack, Molly Mae, Niomi). Their Mauritius trip was a PR disaster as they didn't advertise it properly. They're just two spoiled kids. I'm sure Joe would have been far more appreciative of this trip than Bradley and his naked butt picture.

Frontline and essential workers literally saved lives during the pandemic when most influencers were sitting at home doing nothing, yet you don't see these workers posting ridiculous IG stories saying: "We saved so many lives, we deserve a £10,000 bonus". The pandemic may have knocked some sense into some people who got a different perspective on life and realized what truly matters in life. These two clearly got more shallow than anything else. They've learned nothing. His post is a complete disgrace when you think of all the people who took a hit during the pandemic. I'm not surprised he posted something like this, but you would think Niomi, who was exposed to true poverty in India, would have a more humble perspective (I'm referring to the display of wealth at Christmas and the hot mess they left on that table).

Joe would never take her back. She's sealed her fate with her shenanigans. They've obviously drifted apart since the breakup. Joe is definitely marriage material. Even if Joe certainly has flaws, they're probably not as severe as Bradley's.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I think Bradley perfectly illustrated the big problem with influencers: entitlement. Sure, they have 1.8M followers combined, but it doesn't mean they deserve all the freebies they get. They don't produce quality content and a large following doesn't necessarily mean you're a deserving or good person. He's fooling himself if he thinks 1.8M followers is a testament to how deserving they are - there's no correlation there. Brands might give them freebies, but ultimately, they're just walking ads, which in my opinion is at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to real life accomplishments. Besides, Bradley got his following because he kept chasing high-profile females for business ventures (Caroline Flack, Molly Mae, Niomi). Their Mauritius trip was a PR disaster as they didn't advertise it properly. They're just two spoiled kids. I'm sure Joe would have been far more appreciative of this trip than Bradley and his naked butt picture.

Frontline and essential workers literally saved lives during the pandemic when most influencers were sitting at home doing nothing, yet you don't see these workers posting ridiculous IG stories saying: "We saved so many lives, we deserve a £10,000 bonus". The pandemic may have knocked some sense into some people who got a different perspective on life and realized what truly matters in life. These two clearly got more shallow than anything else, clearly. His post is a complete disgrace when you think of all the people who took a hit during the pandemic. I'm not surprised he posted something like this, but you would think Niomi, who was exposed to true poverty in India, would have a more humble perspective (I'm referring to the display of wealth and the hot mess they left on that table).

Joe would never take her back. She's sealed her fate with her shenanigans. They've obviously drifted apart since the breakup. Joe is definitely marriage material. Even if Joe certainly has his flaws, they're probably not as severe as Bradley's.
100% yes yes and yes.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Imagine believing you deserve a free stay because you (well, mostly your gf) have over a million followers. How does that entitle you to anything?

His grammar is always atrocious. "Good business from the hotel." Do you mean for? But I'd love to ask the hotel if they're seeing a spike from the basic content of these two bozos.

As for their fitness level and getting lost... clearly how fit they think they are influenced the way they behaved... but negatively. Someone who doesn't think he's the fittest man on earth and who doesn't call his gf a "Machine" would have stayed put, like a normal, rational person, instead of traipsing around an unfamiliar terrain like a demented, rabid English monkey.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
On a different note, I found this picture earlier - she looks gorgeous. She should have kept her hair this way.

View attachment 1065166
Don't zoom in, though. She learned how to put on red lipstick from The Joker.

Niomi is not a machine, more of a robot if you ask me.
A robot is a machine, though! A complex one. So I kind of like him calling her a machine, it's more up to her level. She has more in common with, say, a blender than an AI robot.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A robot is a machine, though! A complex one. So I kind of like him calling her a machine, it's more up to her level. She has more in common with, say, a blender than an AI robot.
I was just being a wise ass haha, you made me laugh so hard that the airpords I had in my ear popped out :p I saw a post on reddit that people like to be called a machine but get offended about being called a robot so I went with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was just being a wise ass haha, you made me laugh so hard that the airpords I had in my ear popped out :p I saw a post on reddit that people like to be called a machine but get offended about being called a robot so I went with it.
Bahaha, so true! I was just watching Never Have I Ever and there's an AI robot there with more brains than The Nim Machine, so I was like, surely she's more like... a household appliance with one single button :p

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't zoom in, though. She learned how to put on red lipstick from The Joker.

I see her more like a smoothie bowl myself, 😆 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Bahaha, so true! I was just watching Never Have I Ever and there's an AI robot there with more brains than The Nim Machine, so I was like, surely she's more like... a household appliance with one single button :p
Well to an IA all reality is virtual so they definitely have a lot in common with Niomi lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hmmm the more I think about the Joey scenario it makes me think she was the one in the wrong! maybe he didn't like her getting too friendly with with the fork-mister. Can't say I blame Joe for running for the hills. He's a decent lad, family man and good uncle. I think Nimwit is to blame personally.

Chanced it with Joey. Nil response. Aw well there's always next year eh ........❤

I see her more like a smoothie bowl myself, 😆 🤪
Topped with blueberries 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.