Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really annoys me that a lot of influencers don't realise that being able to take the financial risk of doing something like Youtube is indicative of a massive level of privilege. Doesn't Niomi say she was working in Kurt Geiger, saw Marcus was doing well so decided to give it a go herself? So what happened if it didn't take off, or at first when she had bills and rent to pay? Something was going on in the background there, and obviously we know her family are loaded. Most people cannot afford to take risks like 'hoping something works out'. She needs to watch an episode of Dragons Den or something where you get people who have remortgaged their house to try and get their business off the ground only to go on that show and be told it's not commercially viable. If hard work got you out of poverty then we probably wouldn't have a poverty problem in this country. It is indefensibly ignorant in this day and age to still be bleating on about 'deserving' things because you 'work hard'. People who clean toilets for minimum wage work harder than Niomi and Forky put together.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I was thinking as I was preparing food ( 🤷‍♀️ it is like the shower to me, my time to think 🤭) ... I think people like Niomi and Bradley don't understand the difference between worth and entitled. They read things like "you are worthy of more" and "you deserve it all" and then think they are entitled to it. There is a big difference between deserving something and being worthy and being entitled to. We all deserve and are worthy of the best, but we are not entitled to it.

What do you guys think?
(I hope it makes sense what I'm saying)

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If it’s a full moon, does that mean she’s turning into a werewolf, heading to OnlyForks and throwing peanuts at him for being a GIT on valentines and didn't geTITdone. Peanut butter in the underpants time, what a blow, it was the moon that made me do it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope these two move to Australia and stay there forever. The farther the better.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It really annoys me that a lot of influencers don't realise that being able to take the financial risk of doing something like Youtube is indicative of a massive level of privilege. Doesn't Niomi say she was working in Kurt Geiger, saw Marcus was doing well so decided to give it a go herself? So what happened if it didn't take off, or at first when she had bills and rent to pay? Something was going on in the background there, and obviously we know her family are loaded. Most people cannot afford to take risks like 'hoping something works out'. She needs to watch an episode of Dragons Den or something where you get people who have remortgaged their house to try and get their business off the ground only to go on that show and be told it's not commercially viable. If hard work got you out of poverty then we probably wouldn't have a poverty problem in this country. It is indefensibly ignorant in this day and age to still be bleating on about 'deserving' things because you 'work hard'. People who clean toilets for minimum wage work harder than Niomi and Forky put together.
a member of my family took a risk and started a business a few years ago.

he worked *incredibly* hard to keep it going, but a combination of setbacks that were just really bad luck, meant the business failed. I despise when influencers ignore the sheer luck that often propels them to where they are. On insta, their personal lives or whatever.

he was from a working class background so the fact he even took that leap in the first place, was a huge achievement in and of itself. He didn’t have family wealth as a cushion the way nimbobs did. She cannot even conceive what that’s like - not being able to feel you can dream *too* big because you can’t take risks, you can’t just branch out and try your hand at things. You need to go for a secure job that will give you a prospect of stability and comfort in future. You can’t rely on your parents handing you a house deposit or giving you a comfortable double room to stay in indefinitely. It changes your perspective totally, when you grow up without those things.

I don’t know much about Bradley. He has a face that is smug and I recognise by virtue of it being pushed down my throat. Via him strategically hanging out with the right people (Caroline flack (RIP) gave him some good exposure no doubt) to paying to promote his Instagram. I’ve never been interested in him. So if he wants to call shameless self-promotion and strategic, fake networking while pretending it’s authentic relationship building, then he can delude himself all he wants.
As far as I’m concerned however, I’ve seen hard work and that aint it.

I actually feel sorry for Nimbobs where Bradley is concerned. Joe seemed sweet and had a bit of sense about him. Bradley just seems to see her as a self promotion opportunity. How many of her followers will transfer over to him the more time he spends with her? He brings out the worst in her, enables the worst of her behaviours and tendencies.

she’s settling big time with him. She’s hitting 30, feeling rejected and needs a man on her insta. He doesn’t seem to have much to offer anyone by virtue of being way too obsessed with himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s relaxed her morals when it comes to wearing leather bags now too, never mind about the unnecessary suffering of animals, so long as I look good carrying this Dior bag.
View attachment 1065091
Urgh, she was always the worst at this. Presenting herself as vegan by using the term over and over in her content, then wearing leather everything (bags, shoes, key chains, coats, jackets, skirts, trousers and probably bikinis if her beloved Dior made them) plus using cosmetics and toiletries that were testing on animals. Does her hairdresser even use cruelty free dyes and shampoos? Yet she would say this vegan x or y, get tens of thousands of real vegan followers which she is still profiteering off, who are now rightly more than a little miffed.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I actually feel sorry for Nimbobs where Bradley is concerned. Joe seemed sweet and had a bit of sense about him. Bradley just seems to see her as a self promotion opportunity. How many of her followers will transfer over to him the more time he spends with her? He brings out the worst in her, enables the worst of her behaviours and tendencies.

she’s settling big time with him. She’s hitting 30, feeling rejected and needs a man on her insta. He doesn’t seem to have much to offer anyone by virtue of being way too obsessed with himself.
Please note this is not an attack on you/your opinion, but genuine curiousity!

What makes you think Niomi is better than Bradley? What makes you think that Niomi is worthy of someone "better" (else/different)? We have all seen her real character the last 2 years and what can I say... It is extremely ugly. I don't really understand what makes her a better person than Bradley. Why do you feel sorry for Niomi? I am absolutely by far not a Bradley fan, but to me they seem similar and on the same level.. and that is not a compliment for either one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Please note this is not an attack on you/your opinion, but genuine curiousity!

What makes you think Niomi is better than Bradley? What makes you think that Niomi is worthy of someone "better" (else/different)? We have all seen her real character the last 2 years and what can I say... It is extremely ugly. I don't really understand what makes her a better person than Bradley. Why do you feel sorry for Niomi? I am absolutely by far not a Bradley fan, but to me they seem similar and on the same level.. and that is not a compliment for either one of them.
I’m not saying one is better than the other. I’m saying she’s settling.

in an ideal world, niomi wants someone like Joe - driven, wealthy, handsome, upper middle class family, instagrammable etc. I was never a huge fan of joe but he does have a certain quiet dignity to him. He doesn’t feel the need to splash his life online for validation for one. He ticks all the boxes Niomi could ever want. And when looking for a partner, for niomi it *is* a box ticking exercise. It isn’t about genuine connection.

Bradley doesn’t quite fit that criteria. He’s instagrammable but he doesn’t quite have the polish Joe does.

but he’ll do. He ticks enough boxes, so niomi will make do with him, even though they clearly bring out the worst in each other, mirror the worst qualities the other has and have no true emotional connection.

Sometimes I feel envious of niomi - there are days I wake up and wouldn’t mind just having a Dior bag delivered to me free of charge before I wander aimlessly around london for the day. Some days I despise her for representing literally everything that is wrong with the modern world and white, middle class privilege. Most days I feel sad for her, at how clueless and lost she is. So I do think she deserves better than Bradley.

I think she deserves allowing herself some honesty; about her unhealthy eating, about her lack of any real direction or passion in life. About her unhealthy obsession with outward appearances and how this has created a total inability to truly connect with anyone or to truly live her life authentically.
I think we all deserve a real, loving emotionally connection with someone but to get that we all need to be willing to be honest, vulnerable and to hold ourselves accountable to ourselves. Niomi doesn’t do any of the latter and so is stuck in her shell of a life, making the best of it that she can. Settling.

I hope these two move to Australia and stay there forever. The farther the better.
australia has suffered enough recently

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think they have now broken up.
These suggest singledom to me
Two days after their 'romantic' Valentine's declarations? I doubt it.

Nims just likes to throw this stuff out there from time to time as an attention grab. I bet she got a few DM's asking if her and Forky were finished when she posted this.

Reactions: 21
I see her more like a smoothie bowl myself, 😆 🤪
Here you go.

1645026241782.jpeg

On another note, now she has her own picture of herself, she can put it on the floor of her bedroom so she can watch herself whenever she feels like it, just like Bradley. It makes me think that she never invites Bradley over to her house. Has he ever spent the night in?

1645026355061.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Here you go.

View attachment 1066469

On another note, now she has her own picture of herself, she can put it on the floor of her bedroom so she can watch herself whenever she feels like it, just like Bradley. It makes me think that she never invites Bradley over to her house. Has he ever spent the night in?

View attachment 1066480
Actually I think she’s more of a cack cow, fruit and nut bar, howling at the moon. 🤪

They make a great pair, he likes to moon and she’s a loon. Moon & The Loon.

Are they trying to one up each other, to see who can get the most gifted tit. 🙄

They’ll probably go to Bali for her 30th then, yep good idea, avoids the embarrassment of no friends at her 30th 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
He said 'must of'.......shudder.

Nims up early to join the rush hour commute, making it even more crowded for people with actual jobs. Just duck off and do yoga at home!
His SPAG is a huge ick 😖 there's something in every post, e.g. 'alot' in the where to next post

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.