Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could see it in his eyes, his gaze was always so bleak, he looked as if he had a vampire suck his blood for years.
I was looking for examples and watched the secret peanut butter stash, poor guy he didn't even know how to feel about it.

View attachment 1064782

View attachment 1064785

and she laughs at him ...
Just to clarify, I count anything from the moment they moved to India as "the end" because to me things started to turn pretty bad when they moved in together and that's when you can really see how much she shamed him for eating bread or whatever. Niomi always had that holier than thou attitude, where she always believed she was better than anyone else. She was better than Marcus cause she got her law degree, she was better than her mates cause she got a following (which were really Marcus's following), she was better cause she portrayed a perfect diet and w/o routine. She was better because she was the blond skinny girl and Joe fitted that idea with him being in the upper class. Now, she is better cause in her eyes it isn't that she is settling for the first guy that gave her attention, but she is suggesting that she invested time in getting to know Bradley and they spent time being friends before things could progress. It is all very shallow and very sad (obviously that's just my opinion)

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Anyone else here post about their relationship on social media? The only ppl I see who do are the ones that are unhealthy & dramatic.

clarify: I don’t mean pics or ilu’s. Just the stuff that’s like “here’s why my relationship is the best/ will work out/ recipes for a successful relationships LIKE MINE”

They've both done it for engagement. Not the kind of engagement Niomi really wants 💍 but this vapid social media version will at least keep gifting her free stuff so she can continue a life without purpose!

What I will say for Forky is that he does seem to have his own goals, he seems to work hard and actually graft and collaborate with people, he also takes care of his dog and seems to be a good uncle. I'm not saying he's going to win human of the year award but he seems to have a decent work ethic and also a reasonable level of balance compared to other influencers, and especially Niomi. I actually think she's punching on this one. She's got nothing to offer.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think this is who he spent valentines with 😆 he posted this yesterday, it was this guys birthday. On Forkys tattle thread someone said Munveerj is his flatmate, maybe his best mate. No wonder she was pissed off in the taxi going home on Sunday. He probably told her he’s spending valentines with his mate cos it’s his birthday and he never even bothered to send her flowers. 🤣
View attachment 1064361
Boyfriend? He’s too pretty for Bradley so I doubt it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1064721Yeah, surely they were delighted to rescue two brainless English tourists who managed to get lost despite having a private guide. They must’ve been overjoyed at seeing you. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also, Niomi appears so incredibly thin and weak, I can’t imagine her being the “machine” Forky claims she is.
What really happened was the guide told the 'secret/special forces', 'Right, there's a blond who loves flashing her bare arse and a dick head who thinks he's Tarzan- he likes flashing his arse as well-small dick though! They'll trash me on insta if we don't find the bozos'.
'OK dude, let's go'.👌

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think it would have be more dignified if she’d just kept quiet about valentines, rather than posting these desperate clingy and obvious hints to Forky. He’s obviously immune to jealousy and not into traditional relationship stuff like valentines, commitment, rings and marriage. They’ve been forking since at least June last year and she’s still just a booty call 😬
Give it up Nimwit, trying to guilt trip him etc, he’s obviously not bovvered 😆
1644959641435.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Actually, Niomi did get those followers from sitting on her arse. Period.

And don’t talk about being grateful or the fact that followers are certainly a bonus when the only thing you both have in mind is money and free stuff.

We still spent quite a bit. I really really doubt that.
…which was great for small local business. Thank God you were there to keep the economy running!

1644959452989.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I can’t believe it. Forky’s q&a is just another SM strategy - and he is actually speaking for both of them, like they are some kind of power couple of instagram 🤮. Acting like teenagers as always... do they even have a real life outside social media...
I am 100% sure his team « sent » the questions

516F03BC-6927-4FDB-9526-D28009593FAC.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
She’s relaxed her morals when it comes to wearing leather bags now too, never mind about the unnecessary suffering of animals, so long as I look good carrying this Dior bag.
1644960402884.jpeg

Reactions: 21
I can’t believe it. Forky’s q&a is just another SM strategy - and he is actually speaking for both of them, like they are some kind of power couple of instagram 🤮. Acting like teenagers as always... do they even have a real life outside social media...
I am 100% sure his team « sent » the questions

View attachment 1065049
100.000 people “inspired”… Is he for real? I will never understand sponsored trips. I’m sure enough people are aware of Mauritius, and those who are interested and have the necessary means will travel there on their own volition, they don’t need two idiot influencers to convince them to do so. For new products or services, I can understand such sponsorships. But a 5 star hotel at a popular tourist destination, seriously? It makes zero sense to me.

Also, sorry to disappoint you Forky, but Niomi accumulated 95% of her followers by literally sitting on her ass thanks to Marcus Butler.

Reactions: 50
100.000 people “inspired”… Is he for real? I will never understand sponsored trips. I’m sure enough people are aware of Mauritius, and those who are interested and have the necessary means will travel there on their own volition, they don’t need two idiot influencers to convince them to do so. For new products or services, I can understand such sponsorships. But a 5 star hotel at a popular tourist destination, seriously? It makes zero sense to me.

Also, sorry to disappoint you Forky, but Niomi accumulated 95% of her followers by literally sitting on her ass thanks to Marcus Butler.
Not only that, he is saying they have 1.8mil people but realistically he has a quarter of that so technically it is mostly Niomi's following? His words are surely deceiving. Lastly, he can brag all he wants about his following, but her engagement is pretty trash (social blade marks it 1.38%) and she has not gained a follower over the past 30 days.

Sometimes I really wonder why businesses don't ask for better stats than a follower number, cause follower is not equal to engagement or anything like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I thought it was quite smart that she never admitted that they were together. Now she has her third public relationship with all the expectations of marriage, children etc. I really think she took this relationship too far. She just talked on a podcast about Joe, she still isnt over him.
I think she didn't need to admit it because it was crystal clear they were together and she just liked the speculations. Nothing smart about this, it was just a way for her to increase engagement while making Joe jealous. Let's not make assume she makes smart choices because thus far, they've all been terrible.

On a different note, I found this picture earlier - she looks gorgeous. She should have kept her hair this way.

173516018_2098549647119458_1107265655798015149_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Lay off guys ok - nobody else knew about Mauritius as a holiday destination until these two blobs of air put it on insta

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
1644962537923.png

The implication that gaining 1.8mill followers is the hard work that entitles them to a free vacation is insane. That doesn't make it fair that they get to go on free vacations at all. The rest of us work 10 times harder at honest jobs and we'll never be afforded that luxury. He's so dense. Also what a way to phrase it. 1.4 million of those followers are Niomi's. Not as equitable as he's making it sound.

It's so gross seeing these two act depressed to be back in London. If they hate the rain and cloud cover so much then move. Remember Niomi's big plan to move to Australia? She used to talk about it all the time. She claimed she never went because she met Joe. Well, Joe dumped her and she still didn't go. And now she's with Forky. Her only goal in life is to follow a man around.

And on another note, I believe Niomi said in her stories during her Q&A that Forky has a nut allergy. I guess that's a win for her because she won't have to go around hiding peanut butter once they move in together. She probably thought saving that effort alone was worth getting into a relationship with him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Whatever you have to say to justify a free holiday, when the rest of the country and struggling with high inflation and having to decide whether to eat or heat the house. Such an entitled response. We have over 1mm followers, so what. How many of those people will actually buy based on these stories.....

Attachments

Reactions: 35
I don’t think there’s a cat in hells chance she’ll be moving in with him, despite desperately wanting to escape her shed, He’s only just moved out of his parents home, before sharing this flat with his mate. He didn’t even move in with his previous two gfs, even when the last one came from a very wealthy family. If he did move in with her, she’d expect a ring next and if not, it’d be peanut butter in his smoothie. 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.