Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. Also, eating fish actually gives her even more scope to restrict her diet IMO. When she goes out for a meal for example, a lot of PB options are more carby - like pasta, the nut roast, the vegan wellington, etc. Whereas if she eats fish, she's eating something extremely lean with vegetables. I imagine that Bradley has pointed that out to her, that eating fish is probably lower calorie than the PB options a lot of the time, and in Niomi world all of this is just about how thin she is anyway.
Absolutely, eating out a lot can be calorific at the best of times, plus she’s adding alcohol to the meals and who wants to always opt for the salad. I’m plant based myself and I know how much eating out can put on weight if you’re not careful. Restaurants always add extra oil, fat, sugar and salt to make meals taste better and therefore more calorific. Yeah she’s been opting for fish while eating out for a long time even before Forky. The thing is fish also carries a lot of mercury with it and some people have ended up with mercury poisoning, when they’ve overdone it.
https://metro.co.uk/2020/12/17/robbie-williams-could-have-dropped-dead-from-mercury-poisoning-after-eating-too-much-fish-13764779/#:~:text=Actor%20Jeremy%20Piven%20famously%20dropped,suffering%20'extreme%20mercury%20toxicity'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Niomi has never been vegan for ethical reasons, it has always been weightloss

She has always said she is plant based not vegan and for her health I.e orthorexia. She has definitely said its not not ethical reasons and bradley probably spun her the right line for health

Both of these 2 people clearly have a massive issue with food. They went on a hike through the jungle and didn't bring a single proper emergency snack. They had a light breakfast and thought this would be enough to sustain them for their fairly intense trip through the bleeping jungle.

Anything could happen, they could break their leg or the weather could turn. Who doesn't bring food to hike through the jungle? Who thinks a light breakfast is enough? And Bradley seemed most excited by their tour guides calories. Poor guy must have been absolutely exhausted and panicking as he's searching the jungle for them and Bradley posts about his bleeping calorie count.

Reactions: 36
Exactly. Also, eating fish actually gives her even more scope to restrict her diet IMO. When she goes out for a meal for example, a lot of PB options are more carby - like pasta, the nut roast, the vegan wellington, etc. Whereas if she eats fish, she's eating something extremely lean with vegetables. I imagine that Bradley has pointed that out to her, that eating fish is probably lower calorie than the PB options a lot of the time, and in Niomi world all of this is just about how thin she is anyway.
It's the Jesus diet. More bread, more fish, and the water has become wine

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Looking away in embarrassment and annoyed at Forky arranging this group to sing Don’t Worry Be Happy at her 😂🤣 She’s probably been in a passive aggressive mood all day about their disaster holiday. She’s the kind of person who smiles, when she’s seething underneath. And again the body language is turning away from him.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Looking away in embarrassment and annoyed at Forky arranging this group to sing Don’t Worry Be Happy at her 😂🤣 She’s probably been in a passive aggressive mood all day about their disaster holiday.
View attachment 1055737
That video of him tossing her away in the water is beyond embarrassing for someone with her kind of mindset. Here she is looking for a picture perfect meant-to-be love story and he’s making a mockery of it all. You can see the shock on her face a minute later. And there’s no “Oh Bradley! You animal!” throaty laugh to make him remotely palatable.

Reactions: 27
There’s no way being around Forky is good for her orthorexia considering he thought mentioning their tour guide’s step count and calorie burn was relevant when sharing the story of their rescue

• Heart
Reactions: 41
It's mad because she was so uptight with Joey that I can't help but think it played a part in the unravelling of their relationship- hiding food and judging him for wanting any form of bread. If she had eased up her diet a bit then, perhaps things wouldn't have gone so wrong so fast. But she changes for Forky?! Girl whyyyyy

Maybe she realised her food issues had harmed her relationship with Joey and is now desperate to ensure Brad sticks around. I just don't think she is self aware to realise she was at fault in the end of her engagement, she genuinely seems to think they broke up because he was toxic and she was too perfect for him... and yet simultaneously she would take him back in a heartbeat 🙄
Joey was more quiet, while Bradley is more loud and obnoxious, so I think she's trying to please him because he's not just going to accept her as she is. He's not kind like that. Also she's not very present when she's living her whole life with her phone in her hand, that must have drove a wedge between her and Joe, while Forky lives for his phone and if anything gives her permission to be the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Wow. She looks so sunburnt 😱
Whatever happened to Own Your Tone? Bradley posted something along the lines of: It's better to live a short fulfilled life than it is to try to do everything well and take care of yourself and be miserable. I think Niomi has a reckless (for her standards) attitude and tossed all her old values to the wind. She is "wild," drinks alcohol, eats dairy and seafood, disregards rules, all because Dreamy Joey left her even though she was trying to be perfect in every way. Forkboy seems to encourage this behavior. She's like a binge eater who lets loose and eats everything in sight after managing to stick to a diet for a while. There's no measure or reason to her actions.

Reactions: 13
Wow what a read.. these two will be insufferable from now no, it's going to get 100% worse, and all that DRAMA omg.. I survived a really bad flying experience that would have ended badly if the pilot didn't make a brave decision and I didn't act like them, even through I couldn't get on a plane for 10 years after it..
Sorry I didn't reply earlier but wow that sounds terrifying, I am truly happy the pilot was so brave and was able to rescue you all! What a relief. That sounds horrible. I'm so glad you are safe! ♥

I wonder if he’s told her she would have better fitness results eating this stuff. Like he’s so obviously a protein bro I bet he’s the kinda guy who’s all ‘bUt hOw dO vEgAnS gEt pROtEIn’ so maybe she thinks she will get skinnier by eating fish etc
I agree, he doesn't seem to know anything (hence the googling and copy/pasting). I am vegan for about 4 years now and it's seriously so easy to get enough protein in it still makes me roll my eyes when protein gym dude bros don't understand this. Just eat normal? Half a block of tofu is already 30 gr of complete protein. I usually eat between 80 and 110 grams of protein and that's about double the amount I need per day and I'm not even trying or planning what I eat etc. Well said! I think Niomi is just doing it because she wants to fit in with Brad's lifestyle, he influences her (because who is she on her own, right?) and wants to get skinnier/leaner etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She can go on as many trips as she wants, attend all the parties or events she’s invited to, she still doesn’t look happy and is far from living her best life as she tries to convince herself. Seriously, look what it does to her face!

1644607185823.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Whatever happened to Own Your Tone? Bradley posted something along the lines of: It's better to live a short fulfilled life than it is to try to do everything well and take care of yourself and be miserable.
Wow what a strange mindset! Isn't it when you take of yourself, your values and life that you feel best?
Weird he thinks that being careful and taking good care of yourself will result in feeling miserable or living a miserable life. When you strive for optimal health (mentally, physically and spiritually) you are feeling best? Imagine if we all lived by this kind of mindset, we would all be dead before we hit our 20s. How is that fulfilling? Isn't it a huge priviledge to be able to age, to develop yourself, create deep bonds with those around you etc. How is that unfulfilling?
Such an ableist and priviledged mindset. I just can't wrap my head around it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She can go on as many trips as she wants, attend all the parties or events she’s invited to, she still doesn’t look happy and is far from living her best life as she tries to convince herself. Seriously, look what it does to her face!

View attachment 1055899
Did they not bring sunscreen on their hike?
Also why does Forky use the OK emoji on every single post!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's not necessarily a bad thing that Niomi's now eating meat but I think it really says a lot about who she is at the moment.

She's clearly still super fucked by Joe leaving her in his dust to turn her back on one of probably her strongest values for a fling.

Reactions: 12
I agree, he doesn't seem to know anything (hence the googling and copy/pasting). I am vegan for about 4 years now and it's seriously so easy to get enough protein in it still makes me roll my eyes when protein gym dude bros don't understand this. Just eat normal? Half a block of tofu is already 30 gr of complete protein. I usually eat between 80 and 110 grams of protein and that's about double the amount I need per day and I'm not even trying or planning what I eat etc. Well said! I think Niomi is just doing it because she wants to fit in with Brad's lifestyle, he influences her (because who is she on her own, right?) and wants to get skinnier/leaner etc.
[/QUOTE]

So true! I'm vegan for ethical and environmental reasons, and was vegetarian for years prior to that. I'm also very active and eat between 90 and 110 g protein a day and don't crave animal products at all. It's not that hard! Niomi was only ever plant-based to mask her own ED. She never cared about animals or the planet, otherwise she wouldn't have promoted non-cruelty free brands and jetted across the world causing her carbon footprint to be through the roof. She's just trying to please Forky and stay skinny.

• Heart
Her favourite song is ‘ain’t no sunshine’ ??? I feel like she probably sings it to convince herself that’s how Joey feels without her in his life. Too fitting she’s wearing a yellow dress and sunburnt to hell.

• Haha
Looking away in embarrassment and annoyed at Forky arranging this group to sing Don’t Worry Be Happy at her 😂🤣 She’s probably been in a passive aggressive mood all day about their disaster holiday. She’s the kind of person who smiles, when she’s seething underneath. And again the body language is turning away from him.
View attachment 1055737
Oh my god she can't even enjoy herself properly, grinning like there's a stick up her arse :ROFLMAO: also pretty sure she's worn that dress on a trip with Joe before, ahhh memories

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she picked that Aint No Sunshine song to try to convince ForkBoy to miss her when she goes back to her #ShedLife 😆 #DoltLife #GetForked

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.