Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C1C5A072-CD02-4B82-8A07-0EB602969A88.jpeg

I don’t see what’s sustainable about sometimes killing cows for handbags. Niomi previously showcased perfectly nice bags that weren’t animal based. That cow from the Dior bag literally had one life and now it’s gone because of shallow hunger for precious status symbols.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I don’t see what’s sustainable about sometimes killing cows for handbags. Niomi previously showcased perfectly nice bags that weren’t animal based. That cow from the Dior bag literally had one life and now it’s gone because of shallow hunger for precious status symbols.
According to Niomi, people fancy killing animals from time to time when they want to relax their diet/lifestyle. No big deal, that’s part of her change and women should support her in this transition.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Niomi's supporters in the comment section are a group of angry chicks who are bashing other women for not being nice. Pure irony. Doesn't go with her whole women are only suppose to say nice things schtick, which I find infuriating. Nimbobs will blame everything and everyone but can't ever look at herself. They are jealous, its because I'm a female, I have a perfect ass etc etc... she says that good energy attracts good energy, guess her energy isn't good then.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The barbie game in the corner of the pic too… giving a whole new angle to the “playing capitalist barbie” angle :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tbh I do think this is hilarious because this is where Niomi's facade of being any kind of successful businesswoman starts to unravel. Her whole niche/USP in the Youtuber market was the healthy eating stuff before she transitioned that into PB eating, along with the exercise stuff, and the sustainability later on. No matter what she thinks, she is not and never was someone you would've gone to for beauty or fashion content. She built her whole brand around being this PB sustainable guru, she released a PB cookbook etc, and all of that was her choice. Her downfall is clearly that while she only did this to make money, this is an online community who are actually committed to the ethical principles behind the choices she made as a branding choice only, and they're not happy to see someone they supported because they thought she shared those principles simply abandon them now. Somewhere along the way Niomi has become big headed and seems to think this community supported her for her as a person, unconditionally it seems, rather than because of the lifestyle and ethics she pretended to believe in. Now she's decided to shed that, it's completely up to her on a personal level of course - but what is her brand then? Nobody who has supported Niomi along the years followed her to see her flaunting her almost naked body constantly, or endless free holidays, that was never what she was about. She's confused her business for her self and that's reflected in the comments from people who are essentially her customers.

Imagine how Niomi would feel if Farmacy decided that instead of doing ultra expensive PB food they were going to start selling £1 cheeseburgers. People who liked going there when it was a fancy PB cafe wouldn't be compelled to keep going just because they like the cafe - they go there for the product. In essence this is what she's done to her brand, and her customers are entitled to give criticism and feedback on that and unsubscribe etc if they don't like her new branding. She made herself a business and a product and that was her choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Some people are supporting Niomi, others are calling her out, but a few are right in middle, not giving a duck about what is going on 😅

1645298799000.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This guy is so gross, can you imagine Joe ever behaving like this 🤢
Joe wouldn't be so out of touch to cause such drama. But also, was super classy to just not parade his privilege on social media like this either.

He's a classy man. I'm sure his arse would even look better on Instagram were he to get his arse out on camera.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Joey is able to enjoy swimsuit time without showing us his ass constantly.

Btw. I watched Belfast movie after his post and since then I have been listening to Jamie Dornan`s version of Everlasting love on a loop :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . Even Joey is better influencer than Niomi :ROFLMAO:
joey.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
LOL bish really wants to kill the last remaining barely holding piece of her "career" 🤣🤣🤣
Bravoooo dimwit! At least one thing you will be consistent with, is loosing followers.
What a dumb girl seriously...I knew she will whine but not this extent . What a nonsense, so much delusions! Wow just wow.
Come back when YOU show some support to at least ONE person....and no, going to influencers occitane charity for homeless people when your receive another freebie DOES NOT COUNT DUMBASS. Grow the eff up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Cannot stand women like her who only want to bring up social justice language like feminism when they’re getting ‘mean’ comments. Never to actually engage in social justice otherwise or participate in any other kind of feminist activism.
If you want to talk about spreading negativity online why don’t you talk to your boyfriend who participates in online negativity and misinformation far worse and more consequential than people complaining about an Influencer’s holiday?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
There's something so off about that guy she's with. He gives off such a bad and nasty vibe. I've followed her for a long time but the recent over privelleged posts have lead me here.. and him. He looks like a nasty piece of work deep down.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
This comment is spot on!!
Love this comment! Women supporting women is being honest with one another and holding each other accountable. Not just praising you for every little thing you do and ignoring when you do a 180 on your values. Your best friend is the one who sits you down and is honest when you're not being your best self, not the person who avoids going there so you can continue to have an easy, surface-level friendship. This commenter is actually supporting Niomi more than all of her sycophants but she can't even see it! It has nothing to do with your being a woman, Niomi, give it a rest. Forky gets just as much criticism.

All the manchild knows how to respond is "you need help 😂" and "wow 😂". Would love to see him try to come up with a solid argument.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I was never realised, but Joe is actually pretty classy and down to earth.

it’s becoming glaringly obvious why their relationship ended.

Bradley is bringing out the very worst in her, he looks like pure trash next to joe.

I say this as someone who had written joe off as a bit of a spoiled posh boy, but he has maintained his privacy, kept a quiet dignity in the aftermath of their breakup, hasn’t flaunted any new relationships online and has started a business behind the scenes, rebuilding his life doing something meaningful to him.

bradley, meanwhile, has been leaving bitchy comments on insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Using feminism as a justification for her tone deaf narc posts, that’s just another Bradwagon for her to jump on, just like being PB and sustainable. The irony coming from someone who’s shagging a sexist bigot who couldn’t even spell feminism, never mind support it. Yeah that’s what stands out most about you Nimwit, your feminism 🤣

Yeah right, you’re all about supporting women, that’s why you make them feel good by photoshopping your posts to make yourself look thinner and posing in a bikini, it’s so empowering to other women. She’s also the type of girl that abandons her friends when she gets a bf. Omg maybe one day I can pose in a thong too and parade around on holidays to make people feel jealous. Jesus what does she expect, some kind of medal for being a privileged idiot, with her free holidays STFU. She’s nothing but a spoilt brat, constantly expecting sympathy and praise for doing duck all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
After about 8 years (probably more, don’t want to admit it 😆) following her, I’m just after hitting “unfollow”. The second-hand embarrassment watching her with this man child Bradley is too much… The level of desperation to hang on to this short and stumpy dimwit is something I can’t deal with…. Sorry not sorry…. 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.