Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s very feminist at all to only use ‘feminism’ when it suits you or as a shield against criticism. Niomi absolutely sucks I stg.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

TheGlossy

VIP Member
"Trying to be good and do good".
  • Is she getting involved and promoting charities on a regular basis? No.
  • Is she raising awareness on a particular cause? No.
  • Is she doing giveaways to get rid of all the freebies she gets? No.
  • Is she using her skill-set to launch initiatives to teach people how to succeed in the social media era? No.
  • Is she helping people who are less fortunate than her? No.
  • Is she addressing sensitive topics which are at the forefront of our society's struggles? No.
  • Is she promoting a healthy lifestyle? No.
  • Is she supporting other women to reach their career goals? No.
  • Is she using her personal experiences to help other people out there (mental health following a break-up, confidence etc)? No.
I could go on and on, but I seriously think she is very disconnected from reality if she thinks she is "doing good". This is not school where if you draw a nice picture, you get an A+. She thinks doing good is posting polished pictures, throwing a sustainable brand in-between two luxury items and remaining neutral on controversial topics; but it's not "doing good" at all. She doesn't have a notion.

She's made a mockery out of the free trip to Mauritius (the state of that table, getting lost in the forest, the naked butt pictures, the lack of proper positive advertising for the hotel); spoke negatively about Joe on various occasions in her podcasts; plastered her wealth around Christmas when tons of people were reeling from the hit they took during the pandemic; travelled extensively spring/summer when most countries were still proceeding with caution due to COVID etc...Please. Nothing about her behavior in the last year has been "good".

Last edited:
  • Heart

toanna1

She can eat whatever she want! Always better to do actual sustainable , environmental friendly , animal friendly acts meaningfully than strictly labeling something and not adhere to that !
But in her case she use excuses and lies ! She can say while I am not 100 percent plant based , I still eat plant based majority of the time but Also I eat seafood n diary !

But instead she lies ! In a 5 star hotel in one of the world famous tourist destination she couldn’t find vegan food other than rice ! liar ! I checked the menu for the Thai restaurant there, option for veg and vegan food is there! There are Indian ( come on now, don’t tell me you can’t find delicious non meat food which are protein options there ) and Italian restaurants in the resort, she could not find any thing other than rice and bread ?!
She thinks she is the only one who is travelled and stayed in a resort and That people are stupid ?

I am all for she eating what she wants and everyone deserves to make their choices, but her fakeness and lies makes it impossible to like her even a tiny bit ! I don’t understand why she thinks her lies won’t be caught as stupid lies !

• Heart

irvinelane

VIP Member
These comments under her latest post 💯🙌🏻 she’s such in a bad place, but won’t admit it. There will come a time where she’ll hit rock bottom so hard that she’ll reach a point of non return (but she’ll find a way to complain about it, naturally).

1645206017859.png

1645206026963.png

1645206035861.png

1645206049794.png

1645206059350.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Any form of criticism, no matter how politely expressed (as many of the comments under her recent photos are) constitutes ‘malice’ to her, then? Grow up Niomi.

• Heart

greenpenguin

I can't take it anymore with all these people not knowing how to properly spell words :cautious:

I mean... spell check at least before posting if you don't know how to write a word, is it that difficult?! I mean, you're posting this online, for tons of people to see?! And anyways, these are really, truly some very simple basic words that do not require some super deep knowledge. English is not my native language and I know how spell most the words that these morons can't even bother to spell check :cautious:

Edit: Also, on a funny note, was looking into getting a part-time job as a proofreader and got rejected because English is not my native language. And I was like okay, that's fine (well not really, but I was willing to let it go). Except the person telling me this had 2 mistakes in their email so you can image I did not let that go.

• Haha
  • Wow

laplusheureuse96

I can’t believe it. Forky’s q&a is just another SM strategy - and he is actually speaking for both of them, like they are some kind of power couple of instagram 🤮. Acting like teenagers as always... do they even have a real life outside social media...
I am 100% sure his team « sent » the questions

View attachment 1065049
100.000 people “inspired”… Is he for real? I will never understand sponsored trips. I’m sure enough people are aware of Mauritius, and those who are interested and have the necessary means will travel there on their own volition, they don’t need two idiot influencers to convince them to do so. For new products or services, I can understand such sponsorships. But a 5 star hotel at a popular tourist destination, seriously? It makes zero sense to me.

Also, sorry to disappoint you Forky, but Niomi accumulated 95% of her followers by literally sitting on her ass thanks to Marcus Butler.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Tbh I do think this is hilarious because this is where Niomi's facade of being any kind of successful businesswoman starts to unravel. Her whole niche/USP in the Youtuber market was the healthy eating stuff before she transitioned that into PB eating, along with the exercise stuff, and the sustainability later on. No matter what she thinks, she is not and never was someone you would've gone to for beauty or fashion content. She built her whole brand around being this PB sustainable guru, she released a PB cookbook etc, and all of that was her choice. Her downfall is clearly that while she only did this to make money, this is an online community who are actually committed to the ethical principles behind the choices she made as a branding choice only, and they're not happy to see someone they supported because they thought she shared those principles simply abandon them now. Somewhere along the way Niomi has become big headed and seems to think this community supported her for her as a person, unconditionally it seems, rather than because of the lifestyle and ethics she pretended to believe in. Now she's decided to shed that, it's completely up to her on a personal level of course - but what is her brand then? Nobody who has supported Niomi along the years followed her to see her flaunting her almost naked body constantly, or endless free holidays, that was never what she was about. She's confused her business for her self and that's reflected in the comments from people who are essentially her customers.

Imagine how Niomi would feel if Farmacy decided that instead of doing ultra expensive PB food they were going to start selling £1 cheeseburgers. People who liked going there when it was a fancy PB cafe wouldn't be compelled to keep going just because they like the cafe - they go there for the product. In essence this is what she's done to her brand, and her customers are entitled to give criticism and feedback on that and unsubscribe etc if they don't like her new branding. She made herself a business and a product and that was her choice.

• Heart

Callan

VIP Member
What makes him an authority on nutrition? It's scary how people fall for that stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

bumblebee212

They remind me of my kids when they were little. My son liked to pull down his pants too when he was 2.

• Haha

dodo789

Chatty Member
Honestly, this made me laugh so much. Mauritius is populated approximately 50% by Hindus, and so there is lacto-vegetarian food everywhere. I never struggled to eat vegetarian food when I visited, so I’m assuming it’s not much more difficult to find vegan food. She’s just making excuses.
but Nimbob acted surprised seeing how many vegan places and dishes India had…she’s so ignorant it hurts

• Haha
  • Wow

emmmmm1111

I find it pretty sad and kind of pathetic that some people just really can't have a life without a partner. Usually women. I wonder why this society is raising women to be like this. I understand it's kind of in our nature to be more caring than men usually but still, I just can't stand someone who needs someone in order to survive.
Was she raised with the idea that finding a partner is her ultimate and only goal in life?
I'm 32 and I've only had one serious relationship. I prefer my own / friends / family company so I've been single for 10 years this year ! And I love it !

• Heart