Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't believe he told that one person the other day to go into a deficit of 600-800 calories "but not more than a 1000", without knowing ANYTHING about that person. Who does he think he is in general to give out advice like that? Maybe that person has an ED and is now following his advice. Seriously WTF is he doing. This is so dangerous.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
This is my impression of the thought process of one of Niomi’s fans watching her latest reel:

- Ooh sustainable self love queen Niomi Smart and Dreamy Bradley have posted a reel from Mauritius, their lives are so enviable - I bet Joe is absolutely livid rn

- Wait a second! What’s this? “When you realise you turn 30 soon”… oh ho HO! I can’t WAIT to see what classic Nims banter she’s going to come out with now, let’s see

- Ah! I see! The joke is that she’s almost 30 but STILL sufficiently footloose and fancy-free to (i) be spun under someone’s arm and (ii) walk towards a camera! God - someone come and lock this gal up, she is a RIOT - talk about not letting your break up bring you down! #inspirational

- oh hang on, here was me thinking that was QUITE enough hilarity for one reel, but what’s this? Bradley is going to pretend to pull his shorts down?! HA HA these two!!!!! What are they like!!! Almost 30 but so FUN!!

- I’d better leave a comment, here we go: “ 🔥perfection!!! ”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I still can't believe he told that one person the other day to go into a deficit of 600-800 calories "but not more than a 1000", without knowing ANYTHING about that person. Who does he think he is in general to give out advice like that? Maybe that person has an ED and is now following his advice. Seriously WTF is he doing. This is so dangerous.
he’s an ignorant idiot who has zero humility and has convinced himself he is better informed, better educated and generally more amazing than he actually is

• Heart
Reactions: 26
At least you are not trying too hard.

I was in England a few times, but never noticed you must show your butt to be considered fun. I met only boring Brits I guess. Sigh.

33.png
35.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Unfortunately, we only have their side of the story and they can tell everything they want to make themselves all clean about it. Maybe it was totally their fault, but they would never share this part of the story given the bunch of embarrassing comments they’ve already received.
Yeah, that's why I'm saying their story doesn't add up.

Reactions: 11
duck me, why are they so cringe. She wants so much to be seen as sexy and carefree, but doesn't pull off the act because you can tell how hard she's trying lmao

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
She better enjoy the last months of her 20s, before she reaches 30 and the realization that she didn't meet her ultimate marriage goal hits her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
By any means Nimbobs, don’t take turning 30 too seriously, but maybe lose the chav 🚩 🚩🚩🚩🚩 by your side to be taken seriously…
Bet a certain Joe is watching these stories and sighs of relief 😮💨

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They remind me of my kids when they were little. My son liked to pull down his pants too when he was 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
By any means Nimbobs, don’t take turning 30 too seriously, but maybe lose the chav 🚩 🚩🚩🚩🚩 by your side to be taken seriously…
Bet a certain Joe is watching these stories and sighs of relief 😮💨
I honestly wonder if Joe's parents are relieved he called off the engagement. Based on her current shenanigans, I'd be surprised if they wanted someone like this as a DIL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
At least you are not trying too hard.

I was in England a few times, but never noticed you must show your butt to be considered fun. I met only boring Brits I guess. Sigh.

View attachment 1068386View attachment 1068388
I guess I’m not a funny gal, because I really don’t understand her sense of humor. When exactly am I supposed to laugh?

It really looks like two immature, bored AF morons not knowing what else to do than drawing attention, because they’re so uncomfortable with each other and literally have not one talking point to share.

Meanwhile, Joe must definitely feel terrible about dumping her. What a sad loss!

1645094894207.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She better enjoy the last months of her 20s, before she reaches 30 and the realization that she didn't meet her ultimate marriage goal hits her.
This is what we are looking for 😆😆 ...I secretly hope that around her birthday Joe will make a reveal of his new lady 🤭🤭 imagine what would happen then ? If she is showing her arse now, she will go full cardi b or something ?
This is the 30 !
Screenshot_20220217-115711_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
By the way, is it really necessary to walk backwards to show her ass for the umpteenth time?

1645096072465.jpeg

Besides, she still complains through her caption 🤦🏻‍♀️ yeah you’re turning 30 and you’re so unhappy and frustrated about it, we get it! If only you could put your thinking cap on for once and do something about your miserable situation. Sitting still, counting your blueberries and waiting for a new handbag from Dior is not helping!

Reactions: 35
I don't know about you guys, but I'm so relieved...I'd almost forgotten what her arse looked like. Days were dark, and nights, darker. So to see those half-full wanksocks of fleshy entitlement--sorry, buttocks--wiggling towards me on Instagram was deeply comforting. I can rest easy now. Nam-ass-te, my friends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I don't know about you guys, but I'm so relieved...I'd almost forgotten what her arse looked like. Days were dark, and nights, darker. So to see those half-full wanksocks of fleshy entitlement--sorry, buttocks--wiggling towards me on Instagram was deeply comforting. I can rest easy now. Nam-ass-te, my friends.
Same ...is it really a good day without nam-ass-te!
Screenshot_20220217-123412_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t understand people who need to sexualise themselves with the firm idea that would make them more interesting or appealing. It’s like they only exist by showing their skin and arching their back in some undoubtedly retouched photos. Either you show your boobs or your ass like that, the result is absolutely not sexy, it’s coarse.

1645099155835.jpeg

Tanned, but still passive-aggressive, still complaining, still miserable.

1645100115739.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I'm so tired of seeing her half-naked. Please, woman, put some clothes on, no one, and I repeat NO ONE, wants to see more pics of you posing in your bikini or grandma briefs in the middle of the day, no one cares if you're tan or not. Find something meaninful to do before you burn off those last IQ points you're still holding on to.

These morons should be parodied by Celeste Barber but unfortunately, they're too irrelevant to be on her radar.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I can’t believe it. Forky’s q&a is just another SM strategy - and he is actually speaking for both of them, like they are some kind of power couple of instagram 🤮. Acting like teenagers as always... do they even have a real life outside social media...
I am 100% sure his team « sent » the questions

View attachment 1065049
Sorry to bring this up again and apologies if someone made the same point already. I am in the process of catching up with the thread :D

But what in the actual f*** is he on about? How can he actually believe a single word coming out of his mouth?

"The majority of the 100000 people who were watching my stores on a daily basis were inspired by our holiday to book and enjoy Mauritius." The dude pulls just over 10 thousand likes on his best day for a post on Instagram. And Niomi has an engagement rate of under 1 percent for most of her posts. So people don't even feel "inspired" enough to even press a button because they like your picture but they will jump and book a trip because you went on a pr trip there? Keep dreaming, buddy.
His GET IT DONE account on instagram also has less than 10 thousand followers. What is up with that Forks? I mean, do the 100 thousand people a day not feel inspired to sign up for the instagram profile either? And that one is free. And how many paying customers does his GID stuff have? Not a hundred thousand I am sure.
The delusion to think that all the people, or at least a majority, who watched their stories are actually considering going to Mauritius because of them is baffling to me. Most people do not make these kinds of decisions because of a story by someone. Sorry to burst his bubble, but you're not that impactful. A big part of these story views are from people who pity the poor staff that had to look after them, the team who rescued them and the people stuck on a plane with them in their cloth masks.
And even if someone felt "inspired" (what a waste of a word on this clownery) to go, the majority of followers of theirs watching, won't be in a position to pay a cool 1000 Euros a night to stay where they stayed. And if it's all so damn inspiring and wonderful, why aren't their friends and family members on the next plane there? I mean, those are the people who would most trust their opinions and care about their stories, right?

I can't with this absolute tit show of a response from him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.