Niomi Smart #33 Vaccine expired, almost YouTube retired, we tattlers are just tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On whether Niomi and Bradley Fork for Brains Simmonds are still an item (as much as they ever were at least), I thought that that comment she made yesterday on the message from a follower and their "very similar stories" might also be about Forky and not just Joey:

1638917848140.png

"Attracting f boy after f boy". Wonder if Nimbecile finally realized she was being used.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Isn't she a bookworm? Why doesn't she read when she's quarantining at home? I know she hasn't because she would've done a story. So fake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
On whether Niomi and Bradley Fork for Brains Simmonds are still an item (as much as they ever were at least), I thought that that comment she made yesterday on the message from a follower and their "very similar stories" might also be about Forky and not just Joey:

View attachment 911603

"Attracting f boy after f boy". Wonder if Nimbecile finally realized she was being used.
Niomi is like a combo of John Mayer and Taylor Swift, as in if you date me I will sing about you lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If all the books in the world were about Niomi you bet she would be reading them. She only has one interest in life, herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What is she trying to show? I don’t notice anything, gotta need some help on this one 🤷🏻‍♀️

(the kind of story that makes me believe she’s not a funny person..)
View attachment 911069

——————

Niomi is showcasing that yellow framed print that Joey bought her as a gift. She always has it in the background.... She even had it in the new apt that she moved into right after she broke up with Joey. It's a constant reminder of Joey....why would she do that to herself....it's torture. It's like she is telling Joey that she misses him and wants him back.
What is she trying to show? I don’t notice anything, gotta need some help on this one 🤷🏻‍♀️

(the kind of story that makes me believe she’s not a funny person..)
View attachment 911069

——————
Oh sh*t, just opened Instagram and happened on this 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 911076
I think Niomi is showcasing that yellow framed print that Joe bought her as a gift. She always has it in the background.... She even had it in the new apt that she moved into right after she broke up with him. It's a constant reminder of Joe....why would she do that to herself....it's torture. It's like she is telling Joe that she misses him and wants him back.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
If her life wasn’t so chaotic that it’s almost interesting she’d be insufferable. 6 donuts to last 10 days and size 4 Niomi will need rolling out, just say thank you and move one rather than pushing your toxic habits in to a kind gesture.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m sifting through their likes for clues and there is nothing doing. However. Joe has a remarkable number of PYT’s liking his photos. Like, a staggering amount. And then, there’s Rosanna Falconer’s husband sneaking a “like” in. It’s sent me flying 😂 Niomi must be fuming over the fact that she didn’t get to dictate the terms of Joe’s relationship with that couple post-breakup.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Pretty young things. I'm old I guess had to google it haha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

View attachment 911603

I wonder if Forky dropped her like a hot potato the moment she told him she got covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.