Niomi Smart #33 Vaccine expired, almost YouTube retired, we tattlers are just tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww, hope you get to rest and chill, those extra long days are so draining!
You're so sweet, Callan. Woke up with a migraine then had a full on day at work, didn't even get to check Tattle during lunch time, and I crawled home and was like "what have these clowns gotten up to today?" :p

It's crazy that we're about to get a new thread on Niomi. Her "tragic" life really does create opportunities for comment :D

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I guess that's better. You can't help what idiot follows you. I can't be bothered to look at her content today after a really long day, so I understood this to be her.
Can you imagine if she wrote that in her caption? That poor brand 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you imagine if she wrote that in her caption? That poor brand 😂😂
Might have gotten a bit more engagement than she did with her boring, bland, beige in spirit attempt. No publicity is bad publicity, right? (I kid. Mostly. I mean, WWII was a horrible time for everyone in the planet but I do think that would have brought more comments :p)

Reactions: 3
I was invited for dinner tonight and I almost said no because it's Niomi's new thread night 🤣🤣
Will do the new one as soon as I'm home. Sorry guys!

Saturn returned and a new thread is created!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.