Niomi Smart #33 Vaccine expired, almost YouTube retired, we tattlers are just tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm....I wondered this too. She certainly doesn't seem to see him as her 'dream man' considering how she was going on last night. She seems to be pushing the single girl narrative. Who knows what's going on with them. Maybe just a FWB situation.
If it is a FWB situation, it’s the weirdest arrangement. He gets laid and followers…. We get secondhand embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
does anyone else think her rant while watching The Holiday about love etc means forky has also disappeared?
That was so predictable! They were not supposed to be in a long-term thing since day 1! Just a few months trying to have fun together so she can fill the emptiness of her life. As for him, just another blonde woman for his own satisfaction.
Pretty sure they don’t know much about each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's as if Niomi never wants to be broken up with ever again so she's not labeling people in her relationships, its kinda like putting your fingers in your ears and signing "tra la la la" when someone is telling you a fact and you pretend that you can't hear it.

Works for Forky tho, he seems allergic to being a bf even tho he hooks up with chicks for fame and $. He's a hoe lol. Also if he cared about her he would have send her flowers or something. Instead I feel like he's grossed out by her being sick with a serious virus. The dude spends more time getting his chest waxed than showing up for people in need.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Works for Forky tho, he seems allergic to being a bf even tho he hooks up with chicks for fame and $. He's a hoe lol. Also if he cared about her he would have send her flowers or something. Instead I feel like he's grossed out by her being sick with a serious virus. The dude spends more time getting his chest waxed than showing up for people in need.
That said, does she deserve people showing up for her? She seems so lonely after all.

Reactions: 9
If it is a FWB situation, it’s the weirdest arrangement. He gets laid and followers…. We get secondhand embarrassment.
Maybe he's really good in bed. :ROFLMAO: (I can't even write this with a straight face 🤭)
Not sure if he's actually much help right now.
Niomi: Brad, I have covid and need to be in isolation.
Brad: GET IT DONE, girl.
🤦‍♀️
I think they were/are using each other, to be honest. He gets exposure, she gets... a guy with an umbrella who dresses horribly. o_O

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yeah I’ve never heard about this Anna thing? What is this about? Joe seems to be very private on his Insta - need to find out more!
Someone said they saw Joe coming out of / going in to (cannae remember) Anna’s flat.

Reactions: 12
That said, does she deserve people showing up for her? She seems so lonely after all.
She gets a lot of stuff for free that doesn't mean much to her, but she's not really getting anything meaningful or sentimental from him when she's sick and down. For her housewarming party he brought her expensive booze that he himself likes to drink. He's so self absorbed that he has no room left to be thoughtful. Their whole thing might be fake, way to get followers etc, but still I bet that deep inside she wishes he cared more. Maybe I'm being too precious with my thinking lol, it's the time of the month and I'm reading a crazy book, my mind is wandering today haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She gets a lot of stuff for free that doesn't mean much to her, but she's not really getting anything meaningful or sentimental from him when she's sick and down. For her housewarming party he brought her expensive booze that he himself likes to drink. He's so self absorbed that he has no room left to be thoughtful. Their whole thing might be fake, way to get followers etc, but still I bet that deep inside she wishes he cared more. Maybe I'm being too precious with my thinking lol, it's the time of the month and I'm reading a crazy book, my mind is wandering today haha.
This! Totally agree! She’s not the type that like being single despite what she has been saying since the breakup. She needs to be with someone, otherwise she goes nuts. She doesn’t know how to be happy on her own or how to enjoy her own company. Well, she doesn’t have much choice for the moment than being on her own, but look at how she struggles with this situation and how it affects her appearance.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I feel rather uncomfortable at people mocking her ‘small’ flat. Sorry if anyone’s found it online but it would have cost around 500k, given the location.Noteveryone’s taste but London and Abbeville is expensive so if that’s what she can afford or she chose not mortgage herself to the hilt then fair enough.
Just quoting back from the last thread.
Honestly, I’m not mocking her small house. Until recently I lived in a very similarly sized small house, as that’s what I could afford. What’s laughable is she tries to fit her large gifted items in that just don’t work for the space. She needs to realise that you’ve got to work with the smaller space and be realistic about what you have. And although I know the area is pricey, you could get a lot more bang for your buck.

Reactions: 18
In the last thread @emm asked "Has she done a home tour yet?" and honestly I thought, yeah you're looking at it in the picture, because that's legit her entire house. I'm surprised she didn't get the walls painted or changed up, the floor too, it's very beige looking. The wall with the mirror clock would look better if she had a floor to ceiling bookshelf, even if it matched the wall (beige) lol. Oh wait, she doesn't read.

• Haha
  • Heart
Just quoting back from the last thread.
Honestly, I’m not mocking her small house. Until recently I lived in a very similarly sized small house, as that’s what I could afford. What’s laughable is she tries to fit her large gifted items in that just don’t work for the space. She needs to realise that you’ve got to work with the smaller space and be realistic about what you have. And although I know the area is pricey, you could get a lot more bang for your buck.
I would really really just love to know why she bought that place, like i genuinely am just
curious WHY? what did she like about it? i didn’t think it was in the area she liked either.

Reactions: 16
I would really really just love to know why she bought that place, like i genuinely am just
curious WHY? what did she like about it? i didn’t think it was in the area she liked either.
Playing devils advocate, I can only assume it’s because it’s only attached to one other house and has a side access? Probably felt like it was more secure and private, and like everyone else in her building could hear her when she was filming if she had a flat.

But yeah, for the money and considering it’s not even really where she wanted to buy, I’d be surprised if she sticks around for that long. Especially as she can’t increase the height of it, going off the latest planning decision, and given that she only spends 5% of her time there.

Reactions: 13
it probably reminded her of joey’s parents guesthouse where they spent quarantine lol

• Haha
Does Nimoi know what strain of Covid-19 she contracted? Asking for somebody with a so-called brain 👀

85E638D1-ED8D-4947-B56F-70E4288232FE.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The donut comment? How can she just keep getting worse and worse? She obviously won’t eat any of those, but even if she ate 6 donuts one time she would not be ‘rolling’ out of quarantine. Idk why I still look tbh she stresses me out. Utterly thick.

Reactions: 25
So she’s had a box of donuts from an auntie and that’s it, nothing from her parents, grandparents, friends or her duck buddy, looks like no one gives a tit about her selfish covid ass. I imagine that friends & family etc are really pissed off at her for selfishly exposing them to covid, that’s why they haven’t sent her anything, cos you can bet she would have shown it. She was so desperate she had to show a gifted breakfast to make it look like anyone gives a tit about her, while pretending she’s been overloaded with gifts, yeah promotional gifts that’s all.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The rolling out of quarantine comment is so tone deaf 🤢

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.