Niomi Smart #33 Vaccine expired, almost YouTube retired, we tattlers are just tired

Did Joey cheat on Nimbecile?

• Yes

Votes: 81 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 186 41.9%
  • For the love of a vegan cookie, can we move on please???!!!!!!!!!!!???????!!!!

Votes: 219 49.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well isn't this the most active thread for the most boring person ever on Tattle?
Welcome to the 33rd hunger games, I mean Nimbicile's worst nightmare, I mean Niomi Smart's Tattle thread!

Thread title by your faithful servant, LE me, by 71 votes, very grateful to you all.
Extra special mention to the one and only @laplusheureuse96 Vaccine expired, questionably attired, always looking dull and tired, very close second with 55 votes 👏:love::whistle:
And with 42 votes, third place goes to @M@rkth3shark Niomi Smart #33: Vaccine's expired, "delete" button's tired, perhaps more magic crystals are required :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So.. The dreaded moment.. The recap.. I prepared this as we’re going, and every time I added a new point I thought that it couldn’t get worse… But oh it did!

Oh man.. here we go:
  • We discussed in the first 8 pages the one and only problem in the world, the tragic event that lasted the last 2 years.. nope not Covid. It's NioME's fu$$ing break up. Some comments were actually very nice and informative. Much appreciated ❤

• Forky and Niomy went to a church event for Christmas and held a candle together. And posted it to their instagram stories because otherwise it never happened. And that's true love in 2021 between two very single friends who are forking and getting it done. You haters!!!

• She got sick. And took one ☝🏻 day off. And felt angry about it. And made a whole insta post about it to inspire us to listen to our bodies. Terrina asked her in the comments if it was Covid. Her grandma.. And she kept posting sad posts about how sad it is to not run 35k because she's sick. And Brad disappeared during the whole thing. And my last brain cell just killed itself while I was writing this whole drama episode.

• The AMAHHHZING @sitkx is doing recaps of previous Nimdumb's vlogmas videos.. and it's litcheraly the funniest thing on tattle!! 😂 it makes this recap blush in comparison! The master of this thread title goes to you dear. Thank you for the sacrifice!

• She watched Lalaland and it gets her. every. single. time. I have absolutely litcherally no idea why? Do you Joey?

• Speaking of good old DJ.. Oh man.. it's seems like not only he is still a free man who can eat peanut butter whenever he wants, but it seems like he's still with Anna Banana. Can you imagine the drama in Nimsad's shed? I mean house? Sad songs, sad lyrics, drama drama... As Rachel Green once said "Isn't that just kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic!"

• Remember I said that she took one day off because she was sick? Well it turned to 2 days, then 3 and you guessed it.. she has bleeping covid! the sweet @mg95 did the math and we think that, while sick, she's been in close contact with Forky, Charlotte, Big Tezza and Grandpa Ian, her cousin, her parents, younger sister, Charlotte and her party attendees, her tarot reader, the people at the retreat in Devon, her new friend with the dog.. But hey she's so grateful because it happened now and not during Christmas.. and ow she can't wait to go back to her normal social life, aka the 6am strolls in Joey's neighborhood and the weekend forking with you know who.

• Her comments gets worse guys because, as people started questioning her covid timing and lack of awareness, it seems that she got only one dose of the vaccine and she actually thinks that her « vaccine expired » that’s why she got COVID… No comment. I mean. I can't. Like.. NO.

• And because she has nothing else to do (her own words, not mine!), she has uploaded a video that nobody saw.. In a thread like this, that is SO on fire, the youtuber in question posts a video that we don't even discuss! I swear I don't even know what the title of the video is but hey... @sitkx will do us a recap next December!!

• It seems like the new symptoms of covid are blocking people on IG or replying with: I tested negative and followed the government guidelines.

• Covid or not covid, she always goes back to the one and only issue in her life. BEING HEARTBROKEN! So, Nimbicile keeps on insinuating that Joe cheated on her.. by eating peanut butter I guess? because that's cheating too for Niomi no? But seriously... What a dilemma. Please vote on the poll and give us you opinion about this matter that nobody cares about.

Well guys, I'm gonna follow Nimdim's own life advice and make this all about myself: I had my 3rd dose this afternoon and I can’t type anymore with the pain in my arm 😭 So I'm gonna stop here sorry guys!

Oh tit I almost forgot the best part:
Capture d’écran 2021-12-07 à 19.09.41.png

Oh moon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 132
And because she has nothing else to do (her own words, not mine!), she has uploaded a video that nobody saw.. In a thread like this, that is SO on fire, the youtuber in question posts a video that we don't even discuss! I swear I don't even know what the title of the video is but hey... @sitkx will do us a recap next December!!
I actually already did a recap in the last thread. 😛
You did a really good job with your summary. (y):) Dick van Fork. :m
For someone as boring as Niomi, it is quite suprising that her threads are so active. :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Well isn't this the most active thread for the most boring person ever on Tattle?
Welcome to the 33rd hunger games, I mean Nimbicile's worst nightmare, I mean Niomi Smart's Tattle thread!

Thread title by your faithful servant, LE me, by 71 votes, very grateful to you all.
Extra special mention to the one and only @laplusheureuse96 Vaccine expired, questionably attired, always looking dull and tired, very close second with 55 votes 👏:love::whistle:
And with 42 votes, third place goes to @M@rkth3shark Niomi Smart #33: Vaccine's expired, "delete" button's tired, perhaps more magic crystals are required :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So.. The dreaded moment.. The recap.. I prepared this as we’re going, and every time I added a new point I thought that it couldn’t get worse… But oh it did!

Oh man.. here we go:
  • We discussed in the first 8 pages the one and only problem in the world, the tragic event that lasted the last 2 years.. nope not Covid. It's NioME's fu$$ing break up. Some comments were actually very nice and informative. Much appreciated ❤

• Forky and Niomy went to a church event for Christmas and held a candle together. And posted it to their instagram stories because otherwise it never happened. And that's true love in 2021 between two very single friends who are forking and getting it done. You haters!!!

• She got sick. And took one ☝🏻 day off. And felt angry about it. And made a whole insta post about it to inspire us to listen to our bodies. Terrina asked her in the comments if it was Covid. Her grandma.. And she kept posting sad posts about how sad it is to not run 35k because she's sick. And Brad disappeared during the whole thing. And my last brain cell just killed itself while I was writing this whole drama episode.

• The AMAHHHZING @sitkx is doing recaps of previous Nimdumb's vlogmas videos.. and it's litcheraly the funniest thing on tattle!! 😂 it makes this recap blush in comparison! The master of this thread title goes to you dear. Thank you for the sacrifice!

• She watched Lalaland and it gets her. every. single. time. I have absolutely litcherally no idea why? Do you Joey?

• Speaking of good old DJ.. Oh man.. it's seems like not only he is still a free man who can eat peanut butter whenever he wants, but it seems like he's still with Anna Banana. Can you imagine the drama in Nimsad's shed? I mean house? Sad songs, sad lyrics, drama drama... As Rachel Green once said "Isn't that just kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic!"

• Remember I said that she took one day off because she was sick? Well it turned to 2 days, then 3 and you guessed it.. she has bleeping covid! the sweet @mg95 did the math and we think that, while sick, she's been in close contact with Forky, Charlotte, Big Tezza and Grandpa Ian, her cousin, her parents, younger sister, Charlotte and her party attendees, her tarot reader, the people at the retreat in Devon, her new friend with the dog.. But hey she's so grateful because it happened now and not during Christmas.. and ow she can't wait to go back to her normal social life, aka the 6am strolls in Joey's neighborhood and the weekend forking with you know who.

• Her comments gets worse guys because, as people started questioning her covid timing and lack of awareness, it seems that she got only one dose of the vaccine and she actually thinks that her « vaccine expired » that’s why she got COVID… No comment. I mean. I can't. Like.. NO.

• And because she has nothing else to do (her own words, not mine!), she has uploaded a video that nobody saw.. In a thread like this, that is SO on fire, the youtuber in question posts a video that we don't even discuss! I swear I don't even know what the title of the video is but hey... @sitkx will do us a recap next December!!

• It seems like the new symptoms of covid are blocking people on IG or replying with: I tested negative and followed the government guidelines.

• Covid or not covid, she always goes back to the one and only issue in her life. BEING HEARTBROKEN! So, Nimbicile keeps on insinuating that Joe cheated on her.. by eating peanut butter I guess? because that's cheating too for Niomi no? But seriously... What a dilemma. Please vote on the poll and give us you opinion about this matter that nobody cares about.

Well guys, I'm gonna follow Nimdim's own life advice and make this all about myself: I had my 3rd dose this afternoon and I can’t type anymore with the pain in my arm 😭 So I'm gonna stop here sorry guys!

View attachment 910982

Oh moon!
does anyone else think her rant while watching The Holiday about love etc means forky has also disappeared?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
For someone as boring as Niomi, it is quite suprising that her threads are so active. :ROFLMAO:
Oh tit I missed it! the thread moves so fast!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
for someone so dull I was shocked the recap was so long :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh tit I missed it! the thread moves so fast!!!
True, my recap wasn't that long anyway. Whenever I'm not reading here for a weekend, I come back and have to read 12 new pages, it's insane. :ROFLMAO:
I wonder if she'll break up with Forky soon. She did say in her youtube video that she had a lot of time to think about stuff and that she wants to change things in her personal life, I wonder if she means him. :unsure:
Also, I thought Anna and Joe are broken up, does anyone have confirmation that they are still together? I follow him on instagram and he didn't post anything about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is she trying to show? I don’t notice anything, gotta need some help on this one 🤷🏻‍♀️

(the kind of story that makes me believe she’s not a funny person..)
1638904803383.jpeg

——————
Oh sh*t, just opened Instagram and happened on this 🤦🏻‍♀️

1638905129623.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
What is she trying to show? I don’t notice anything, gotta need some help on this one 🤷🏻‍♀️

(the kind of story that makes me believe she’s not a funny person..)
I think she wants to imply that she decorated her whole house, especially the area shown. 🤷‍♀️ Sure, it is decorated, but it's not like it's over-the-top. :unsure:
Either she doesn't really feel sick so she can do a ton of "productive" things all day despite having covid or she just cannot stand to sit still. o_O

Reactions: 12
Those leaves means she is close to nature?! 🤦‍♀️
I don't know what she means . Perhaps that she is empty and boring.

Reactions: 10
Ah, yes, the Teddy of Bethlehem

A56CA6CA-E91F-44A8-85D1-79CDBDDEC789.jpeg

Nimbobs, take it from your inside style source: next year’s fascinators will all be cone shaped 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Those leaves means she is close to nature?! 🤦‍♀️
I don't know what she means . Perhaps that she is empty and boring.
Maybe we’re supposed to be impressed or to laugh at something, but either way, I’m still trying to figure out what exactly.

Reactions: 13
Yeah I’ve never heard about this Anna thing? What is this about? Joe seems to be very private on his Insta - need to find out more!

Reactions: 7

Oh man.. here we go:

View attachment 910982

Oh moon!
I freaking laughed so hard at this whole thing, oh my lord 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🤣💖 Thank you for steering this ship!! LETS GET IT DONE‼😤

• Haha
  • Heart

Oh man.. here we go:

View attachment 910982

Oh moon!
Hahaha recap is hilarious and awesome 😂 I love it.

The irony of the situation. Nimbecile looking for signs and got covid. If this is not a sign from universe to just seat on your freaking flat ass despicable woman i don't know what it is....well we know it is being an imbecile and twit but you get what I mean 😅

She is acting even more deranged and crazy being along in the shed, filming her crap....and what a bookworm guys!!! (not single book in sight)

Ah, yes, the Teddy of Bethlehem

View attachment 911090

Nimbobs, take it from your inside style source: next year’s fascinators will all be cone shaped 😉
FFS she is gonna do stories 24/7 ...what is next, pooping? 🙄😑😐
Is is this the content creation? Loads of crap??

• Haha
  • Heart
Thank you for the new thread and hilarious recap, had to clasp my hand over my mouth more than once because I didn't want to laugh like a maniac lol.

She's so unhinged being at home, gezus, she's acting as if she's in solitary confinement. It also shows that she spend most of 2020 and 2021 out and about and not social distancing and quarantining like other responsible people. And I get it that keeping active is good because grief hates a moving target but her whole "go go go" act is so lame now.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
God! One look at her Instagram page and she is just a dull dull person. Not just boring. She is not intelligent, doesn’t have any personality, likes, dislikes or interests. How can an almost-30 person be this dull.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
does anyone else think her rant while watching The Holiday about love etc means forky has also disappeared?
Hmm....I wondered this too. She certainly doesn't seem to see him as her 'dream man' considering how she was going on last night. She seems to be pushing the single girl narrative. Who knows what's going on with them. Maybe just a FWB situation.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.