Niomi Smart #31 Forky the porky and fourchette la baguette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was not planned is as true as her claiming to not edit her pictures nor delete negative comments. She adooores playing the clueless.

Also, this reply. 🙃
of course she's calling him Brad aka pretending in her dreamy world that he is Brad Pitt.
He goes by Bradley everywhere and worships a man named Bradley aka himself.
Bet you only Niomeeee is the only person who calls him Brad.
Did her last realisation that she over fantasised in her last relationship teach her nothing?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dimbobs believes in everything being a sign from the universe, right? Maybe her losing her voice is the universe's way of telling her to STFU !

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Dimbobs believes in everything being a sign from the universe, right? Maybe her losing her voice is the universe's way of telling her to STFU !
Maybe her catching a cold is the universe’s way of telling her how sick this fake relationship is. She already had a red spot on her forearm as a potential allergic reaction to Bradley 😋

Reactions: 8
I want to say that we can’t glorify Joe either without knowing his actual story. My best friend got a message from her fiancé’s previous girl friend who said they were living together and he ended the relationship to be with my best friend after meeting her, who also had no idea about this ( my best friend met him through her family friend) until they were engaged. The guy is from a good family , educated, such a good friend , a very good human being , but did something like this to a girl and doesn’t think that was big mistake as he hadn’t commited to his ex gf and in the process hurting my best friend too ! Things got rough though when he said his ex gf was lying and he had no relationship with her like that to save his face, which later he admitted was a mistake to lie. They had to later work through couples therapy a lot to get out of that mess, she did endure a lot for no fault of hers.

so there will be people who may seem so so so good and is actually good and not evil but does crappy crappy things like this . So who knows .

Also this is not to say PBT or dimbobs are good and Joey is bad, PBT is still porky forky and gross 😂but you know people aren’t exactly like how we think they are all the time.
If I was shipwrecked Lost style I'd rather crash an island with Joey than Niomi. Yeah sure he would start chewing on my leg if he got hungry weeks in but Niomi would have eaten my soul before she even got hungry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Joey would be hella resourceful. Niomi would point out inedible berries and give everyone food poisoning except for herself. She would mysteriously have a healthy glow and look three years younger.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Joey would be hella resourceful. Niomi would point out inedible berries and give everyone food poisoning except for herself. She would mysteriously have a healthy glow and look three years younger.
You should write horror books, yesss!

I'll leave this here before it gets deleted 🤣

The last apart about overcompensating 😬 well it's not very nice but can't say it hasn't crossed my mind 😂
"Brolly Willy" is his middle from now on in my head. I'm going to have a heart attack from reading this thread, I seriously can't stop laughing.

Don't stop guys. Love it.

• Haha
I'll leave this here before it gets deleted 🤣

The last apart about overcompensating 😬 well it's not very nice but can't say it hasn't crossed my mind 😂
Oh my gosh, me too 😂 when I see him being constantly surrounded by blonde slim girls, I think maybe he’s just showing off but never really does anything about it. Is there an expression in english to describe this kind of attitude?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If I was shipwrecked Lost style I'd rather crash an island with Joey than Niomi. Yeah sure he would start chewing on my leg if he got hungry weeks in but Niomi would have eaten my soul before she even got hungry.
Haha..🤣Oh I am with you , Joe better than Niomi ! I wasn’t comparing them with each other , just said that who knows if he is as good as some of us think he is..!

Reactions: 5
You should write horror books, yesss!
Forky would see it as a content creating opportunity and film himself doing pointless exercise. His sense of self so wound up in his muscle bound physique, he’d refuse to forego a single calorie.
Forkster would become the first islander to suggest breaking the social contract that divides all good samaritans from barbarians by proposing a novel source of protein - humans. His fellow islanders would gather quickly together to dispatch him from the island. Not at all horrified at the fate they resigned him to, they’d all chant “Get it done! Get it done!” and sigh a collective sigh of relief as his silhouette disappeared off the horizon.

@Callan That was FUN. Now, if we could get some other tattlers with stronger writing skills to create fan fix, I will be in heaven 💙

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Haha..🤣Oh I am with you , Joe better than Niomi ! I wasn’t comparing them with each other , just said that who knows if he is as good as some of us think he is..!
Surely, he's not as bad as Niomi claims he is/was in those podcasts. The way she witches about him, says more about her personality than his. Of course we don't know him, we only saw glimpses of him in her vlogs, but you know what? Wearing a tracksuit and some stupid umbrella in Paris while ignoring all covid rules? Joe would never.
Brad is a twit and seriously, those two deserve each other. 🤭

Getting outside with no purpose 🙄 sound a bit pathetic to be honest. And isn’t she have a cold? Why not just stay in and rest 🤷🏻‍♀️

030E89A0-DBD0-4C5A-8BAC-FD28AFB540C1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
85D1BD0D-8152-4F99-B0A7-16449153B545.jpeg

ugh i wish i had time for this. i’m usually running out the door to catch the train in order to make it to work on time for once. like a regular person with a regular job lol

• Heart
Reactions: 51
This girl is beyond embarrassing! The lies and the coverups. Yeah sure the video was taken spontaneously. Does she think everyone else has the same IQ as her?

Reactions: 14
Getting outside with no purpose 🙄 sound a bit pathetic to be honest. And isn’t she have a cold? Why not just stay in and rest 🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 871057
How poetic! I almost feel inspired by her wisdom. Since this is apparently her new way to post on Instagram by talking about herself then ask « how about you? » like an influencer she should call that « lie of the day ».

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.