Niomi Smart #31 Forky the porky and fourchette la baguette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused as to her & Bradley’s status if she can so openly speak about meeting a new man.
It could be Bradley is in fact the "new man" the tarot reader is foreseeing, but they're not official yet (at least on IG), so she is prepping the field. Ultimately, I don't think he is, but you never know.

Most tarot readers will tell you to "reconnect with nature" and "spend time in nature". I used to watch plenty of tarot readings on YouTube and I'd hear this generic advice all the time. It doesn't require any special gift. Same as guessing that someone likes the "beach" / "seaside". I mean, what's the likelihood that this tarot reader gets it wrong? Most people either like nature or the seaside. You don't need to have superpowers to guess this.

As far as her heart not being "healed" and the tarot reader getting it right - tarot readers know that most people who book a reading have some kind of heartbreak / problem. A person who is 100% fulfilled with their current path doesn't need to visit tarot readers. Hence, the tarot reader was able to guess her heart hasn't healed because most clients have a problem of some sort. Besides, we all have a part of ourselves that hasn't healed from one thing or another.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
She doesn’t need to be in London at all anyway, she barely works. Her videos are every few months at best and her ads can be done from anywhere. There’s literally nothing and nobody keeping her in London if she’s not happy here. She’d be better off taking an extended break in Sussex probably.
Until she actually sees a professional to help her work through her issues I think she'll be unhappy anywhere. Remember how she was in early spring back in Sussex? She was depressed and anxious and talking about how she had so much FOMO since all her friends were booking dinner dates and yoga classes as lockdown was ending. She spent all her time doing yoga in a workout bra in the family living room. Or posing naked in the bathtub. Without something real to anchor her, she totally loses herself getting caught up with appearances and what other people are doing. She needs to set her priorities in order. Sussex is probably a healthier place for her overall though. Her family (minus Big T maybe?) are less toxic than her network in London. At this point I don't know if she'll ever be a secure, confident, well-rounded single woman. She'll wait for a Joe 2.0 to come save her and settle in a house with a yard somewhere and maybe the Niomi of 2019 will reappear.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's getting to a pathetic point with the whole breakup thing where it isn't even enjoyable for me to mock her anymore, cause it's just too too pathetic.

Niomi. Crystals, yoga, tarot are all nice and fun if they're your cup of tea, but you need therapy. Psychological therapy, not retail therapy, not physical therapy, not travel therapy. Get thee to a registered health professional, asap.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If she doesn't want to be in London why did she go and buy a house there? She doesn't need to be in London for her 'work.' She could do that anywhere. Plenty of influencers live elsewhere and seem to manage just fine. Anyway, I'm still confused on this one, because I thought she loved London. My guess is she feels she needs to be in London to find a husband.

She'd take Joey back in a heartbeat. Maybe the stuff with Forky is all just a ploy to get Joey back (can't see that happening!) She's very hands on with Forky in pictures, but it all seems very staged. He looks disinterested and there's not an ounce of genuine affection between them.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
If she doesn't want to be in London why did she go and buy a house there? She doesn't need to be in London for her 'work.' She could do that anywhere. Plenty of influencers live elsewhere and seem to manage just fine. Anyway, I'm still confused on this one, because I thought she loved London. My guess is she feels she needs to be in London to find a husband.

She'd take Joey back in a heartbeat. Maybe the stuff with Forky is all just a ploy to get Joey back (can't see that happening!) She's very hands on with Forky in pictures, but it all seems very staged. He looks disinterested and there's not an ounce of genuine affection between them.
I found it very revealing that she said she thinks London is where she "should" be. I think it's how she's told herself her life would unfold and therefore feels the need to stay there to see it through. Move to London, live the fun, fancy London life in her 20s, find a man, marry, and THEN leave London.

Whenever we start bringing up "shoulds" it's always a sign that we don't actually want to do what we're doing. And Niomi is the Queen of shoulding all over herself. "I really fancy a duvet day, but I SHOULD work out", "This pastry looks lovely but I SHOULD eat miso soup with 4 calories total," "I really don't like Clapham/Brixton but I SHOULD get on the property ladder because I'm 29 and single." You can just hear her brain process doing this.

Reactions: 32
It could be Bradley is in fact the "new man" the tarot reader is foreseeing, but they're not official yet (at least on IG), so she is prepping the field. Ultimately, I don't think he is, but you never know.
The tarot reader said « new man » not « new future husband » so you’re right, it could be Bradley 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys it's 54 pages already we have to go to a new thread. Sorry @QueenBW I waited for you to do your thing!

Also! I can't make the link work :mad:
Edit: it works!! go go go

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.