Niomi Smart #31 Forky the porky and fourchette la baguette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘meSsY hAiR’ does not at all prove it was candid, Straw-omi. It always looks like that these days, it cannot but be messy because it’s a mess.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She obviously thinks she looks so hot in that video that she posted it on her grid

But ofc she couldn't miss a reference to her how messy her hair is 🤦‍♀️ maybe they want us to believe they had some romantic sesh on the Uber backseat 😂 not even Paris could make those two look like a real couple

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I guess she always calls him Brad instead of Bradley because calling him BradleYyyy would be too close to JoeeeyYy and after too many drinks Dimbom could mess it up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Niomi pretending that she was unprepared and surprised at the Uber drop off location is the biggest joke of the day. It's like those cooking shows where the host has a meal cooked for a friend and then calls them on camera to ask how the food was, and you see the video of the person picking up their phone in their house being like "omg what a surprise" never mind the film crew.
The way she looked behind her when getting out of the car like there was nobody filming the scene. I can’t 🤢🤢
Also, if you believe her comment, it would mean that the Uber stopped, they both saw how scenic the spot was but they didn’t get out of the car at the same time and for some reason, Niomi stayed in the car while Bradley got out and of course took his phone in no time to film a scene that Niomi knew nothing about because it wasn’t prepared at all? And finally, she got out as if nothing happened?

Who is she kidding? Absurdity is contagious and at some point, she won’t be able to get back on her feet as she keeps rushing into her lies and her denial.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think its Charlottes birthday? Is it today? No word from Niomi. Also no likes on each others posts for ages. Honestly im starting to feel sad for Niomi and how her life completely falls apart, like WTF? How did she lose her fiance and also best friend within one year?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think its Charlottes birthday? Is it today? No word from Niomi. Also no likes on each others posts for ages. Honestly im starting to feel sad for Niomi and how her life completely falls apart, like WTF? How did she lose her fiance and also best friend within one year?
It’s on Thursday!!!

Reactions: 13
I wonder what her nickname for him will be with her friends. I mean after the moniker of Dreamy Joe she needs some sort of name for him, right?
Beefy Brad? Forktastic Bradley? Monsieur Le Brad?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The constant mention of her hair being sOoO mEsSy, still trying so hard to emulate Anna
Nobody commented about her hair, but she has to draw attention to what she seems proud of. To be honest, I have never thought she has beautiful hair. It has always looked so dry to me, the color is ordinary if not failed, clearly nothing to be envious of.

KARMA IS SO GOOD ♥

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The way she looked behind her when getting out of the car like there was nobody filming the scene. I can’t 🤢🤢
Also, if you believe her comment, it would mean that the Uber stopped, they both saw how scenic the spot was but they didn’t get out of the car at the same time and for some reason, Niomi stayed in the car while Bradley got out and of course took his phone in no time to film a scene that Niomi knew nothing about because it wasn’t prepared at all? And finally, she got out as if nothing happened?

Who is she kidding? Absurdity is contagious and at some point, she won’t be able to get back on her feet as she keeps rushing into her lies and her denial.
Can you imagine the discussion they had to the Uber driver to be able to time the exit. 🤢

Shame that the person that saw Niomi posing for the photos in front of the Eiffel Tower in her short shorts didn’t also see ‘Brad’ filming this. Probably after waiting minutes for Niomi to ruffle up her hair in the car. And then her immediately asking to see the video. Surprised she didn’t take her coat off as soon as she exited the car, as it was just so warm.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nobody commented about her hair, but she has to draw attention to what she seems proud of. To be honest, I have never thought she has beautiful hair. It has always looked so dry to me, the color is ordinary if not failed, clearly nothing to be envious of.

KARMA IS SO GOOD ♥
gettyimages-1173412542-2048x2048.jpeg

Reactions: 12
I can't believe that smoothie bowl weather was on thread #1, until Joey gave us his "no thank you" scared face over feel new tea Nims had one of the quietest threads here for a large account.

Now look at the entertainment she gives us :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I want to say that we can’t glorify Joe either without knowing his actual story. My best friend got a message from her fiancé’s previous girl friend who said they were living together and he ended the relationship to be with my best friend after meeting her, who also had no idea about this ( my best friend met him through her family friend) until they were engaged. The guy is from a good family , educated, such a good friend , a very good human being , but did something like this to a girl and doesn’t think that was big mistake as he hadn’t commited to his ex gf and in the process hurting my best friend too ! Things got rough though when he said his ex gf was lying and he had no relationship with her like that to save his face, which later he admitted was a mistake to lie. They had to later work through couples therapy a lot to get out of that mess, she did endure a lot for no fault of hers.

so there will be people who may seem so so so good and is actually good and not evil but does crappy crappy things like this . So who knows .

Also this is not to say PBT or dimbobs are good and Joey is bad, PBT is still porky forky and gross 😂but you know people aren’t exactly like how we think they are all the time.

Reactions: 21
Wouldn’t have thought “crazy horses” was her scene at all…bet Forky enjoyed himself 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
This was not planned is as true as her claiming to not edit her pictures nor delete negative comments. She adooores playing the clueless.

Also, this reply. 🙃
I sign you read this thread too much?? It jars you when he’s referred to by his actual name. I’m like don’t you mean forky?? 😂😂

love it here ladies— NEVER CHANGE 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Porky Forky Brad the Lad, the Stinky pimp, Dick Van Fork..

This keeps getting better and better 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Still trying to get my head around Forky's chavvy grandpa chic and Nims cosplaying a hungover baguette with the tan coat and straw hair. She's even showcasing croaky blowjob throat on IG. I just can't :ROFLMAO: 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.