Niomi Smart #30 She's licherally almost thirty but still clueless, bitter and thirsty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not content with spreading her cold virus all around Paris, she has returned to London and gone straight to Covent Garden to spread it around there as well. She is in the uniquely privileged position of being able to stay home and rest up when not well (unlike casual workers who won’t get paid if they don’t go in, single parents who have used all their sick leave caring for kids, front line workers who can’t let their team down etc). But no, she decides to traipse around one of the busiest parts of London, almost definitely without a mask, spreading her germs far and wide! So selfish.
It's exactly what I came here to say!
Why would anyone go outside voluntarily when feeling like this? Just stay home, rest and get better.
But no, she needs to go out for her aimless walks of course. But not somewhere without people, no no, that would be sensible. I don't get how someone can be so selfish, seriously.
Additionally, even when she wears masks they are not even medical masks that are proven to be the most effective. It's always some cloth fabric mask. The picture on the Eurostar is the first time I ever have her seen wear a surgical mask and the FFP2 ones are nowhere in sight ever.

Reactions: 15
It's exactly what I came here to say!
Why would anyone go outside voluntarily when feeling like this? Just stay home, rest and get better.
But no, she needs to go out for her aimless walks of course. But not somewhere without people, no no, that would be sensible. I don't get how someone can be so selfish, seriously.
Additionally, even when she wears masks they are not even medical masks that are proven to be the most effective. It's always some cloth fabric mask. The picture on the Eurostar is the first time I ever have her seen wear a surgical mask and the FFP2 ones are nowhere in sight ever.
This is probably part of her new « for now on, I will put myself first » state of mind. The breakup must have her lost her mind. Lost girl.

Reactions: 8
And Forkley looks as if he had to quickly throw his coat on over his pajamas because his house is on fire.

View attachment 868302
Why is he dressed like that? WHY??? Why ruin the nice coat with all the crappy rest? 😟
His suitcase story with the literally crying tit was just the absolute best. 👌👌 (the emoji HAD TO BE DONE) Oh, those two. It's really like watching a crappy movie, but in the best way. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was quick to delete this, can’t have people call you out even if they’re right, what a twit 🤣
True, but I always cringe when I see such comments under her pictures. I mean, it's one thing to write something like that here, but actually for her to see is a bit harsh, I think. 🧐

Reactions: 6
True, but I always cringe when I see such comments under her pictures. I mean, it's one thing to write something like that here, but actually for her to see is a bit harsh, I think. 🧐
I don’t see what’s harsh about pointing out that she is lying about being vegan when she’s obviously not anymore, especially when she’s been capitalizing on it for years. She should be called out on this

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I agree that it is harsh, but on the other hand she sells her life for a living. If she only wants nice comments she must try harder to convince people that her intentions are genuine. This is what sellling is about in general. And lets be honest, she is definitely a taker (takes much more than gives). If she is still here pros prevail over cons for her, therefore I dont feel sorry for her in this regard.

Reactions: 13
I don’t see what’s harsh about pointing out that she is lying about being vegan when she’s obviously not anymore, especially when she’s been capitalizing on it for years. She should be called out on this
I didn't mean the vegan part, but the thing about Brad being a downgrade. Personally, I think it's mean. That's something you can write here, but not under her post. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank God Niomi isn't doing that thing again when she ignores people who are her girl"friends" and were there for her when she needed it and dedicate her time to the attention of a guy.
His comment is the only one she 'liked' out of all of them and responded as well.
Screenshot_20211116-152540.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She will have followers who don’t come on sites like this though and they can express their view directly to her if they want to. I find it so weird to think there’s people who think influencers should never receive any criticism or feedback, they are a business and this is their job. Saying her new boyf is a downgrade isn’t something I would personally post to her directly but I’m not going to lose any sleep that someone else has told her that, tbh she needs to hear it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Just a general comment, but happens a lot on tattle that people assume any negative comments must be someone from here. Tattle exists for the very purpose of keeping things off influencers feeds - people can talk about them on a platform that they'd have to go out of their way to read. If anything it's the antithesis of trolling.

Niomi's feed has been a right state. I wouldn't be surprised if more and more people are finally seeing through her fake persona.

She helped pass on her eating disorders to many followers. I have no problems with her not being vegan, but rather than addressing it and maybe saying something that would beneifical (like she's finding being a flexitarian is a healthier approach for her) she's posting pointless stuff to keep up the masquerade. She gets all passive aggressive when people ask about her diet - acting outraged that people are interested when she's the one that's made a bleeping career over talking about what she eats.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Lol she seems really proud of her sick voice. This loser definitely thinks it makes her sound soooo sexy! :LOL: If you "literally can't talk" why even try then? Reminds me of that episode in friends where Phoebe's sick and she tries to catch another cold just to keep her sexy singing voice :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm glad she got called out on the vegan thing. She said herself a few weeks back that she has 'relaxed' her diet and yet she has apparently been searching for vegan croissants all over Paris and is so pleased that she found a 100% vegan bakery etc. Why? She's not vegan. She's such a fraud.

Reactions: 20
Lol she seems really proud of her sick voice. This loser definitely thinks it makes her sound soooo sexy! :LOL: If you "literally can't talk" why even try then? Reminds me of that episode in friends where Phoebe's sick and she tries to catch another cold just to keep her sexy singing voice :ROFLMAO:
I know, just stfu and watch netflix at home (we know she can't be alone though, she'll just self combust)

Reactions: 9
Does she seriously think London is the only place on earth where one can find vegan cafes / food? She's acting as though it is an extraordinary thing to find a "vegan" bakery in Paris. France is known for its gastronomy in case she did not realize (and not only frog legs and snails). London is not the center of the world (as great as London is). She came across as incredibly ignorant during this trip. Forky's lack of brains is obviously contagious. You are who you surround yourself with after all. While I'm not the most patriotic individual (I'm not at all actually) and don't live in France anymore, as a French-born person, I find her Paris shenanigans distasteful and she's almost making a mockery out of the culture with all these clichés! Dior and Longchamp must be underwhelmed.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Does she seriously think London is the only place on earth where one can find vegan cafes / food? She's acting as though it is an extraordinary thing to find a "vegan" bakery in Paris. France is known for its gastronomy in case she did not realize. London is not the center of the world (as great as London is). She came across as incredibly ignorant during this trip. Forky's lack of brains is obviously contagious. You are who you surround yourself with after all. While I'm not the most patriotic individual (I'm not at all actually) and don't live in France anymore, as a French-born person, I find her Paris shenanigans distasteful and she's almost making a mockery out of the culture with all these clichés!
Her whole 'asking for vegan bakery' recommendations was fake. You can't rell me she went to Paris with Joeeeey and didn't 'sniff' out vegan eateries. She's a liar.🥶

Reactions: 20
Her whole 'asking for vegan bakery' recommendations was fake. You can't rell me she went to Paris with Joeeeey and didn't 'sniff' out vegan eateries. She's a liar.🥶
Somebody should have just sent her the link to her Paris Vlog with Joey when she asked this question lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s here anyway, fetching a photo of Bonnie & Clyde 😂

Imagine Forky Frog Legs became super frail after a few months with her? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.