Niomi Smart #30 She's licherally almost thirty but still clueless, bitter and thirsty

How long do you think it will take her to go instagram official with Forky?

• The next ADventure to Paris

Votes: 104 28.0%
  • Christmas

Votes: 43 11.6%
  • New year's eve

Votes: 29 7.8%
  • LICHERALLY never because it's just a collaboration relationship

Votes: 196 52.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies and gentlemen, one thread per week.. Aren’t we LICHERALLY the pawfect queens of productivity?
(Warning: take a shot for every LICHERALLY in this post thank you)

So obviously the winning title was Niomi Smart #30 Fu@k You, but I was afraid that the thread will be deleted or something and as I am the one who came up with it I don’t mind ;) So I put the next best thing and the second with the most likes.

Special mention to:
- Niomi Smart #30: thirty, flirty, forking by @peanutbuttercupp11
- Niomi Smart #30 It's Not Me, It's You Licherally Joe by @slothella22
- Niomi Smart #30 Licherally forking! by @Shutterbug99

All right. What happened during the last pawfect thread:
  • NioME thinks that she’s LICHERALLY a storm and that « someone » couldn’t keep up with her.. says the woman whose videos I used to watch to fall asleep (I kid you not, LICHERALLY true story)
  • Continuing with instagram cringe, she posted a poem about how sometimes it’s good being selfish and then a post about how bad are selfish people… Just decide woman!
  • She posted a photo of her lunch with a whole baguette and olives, hummus… wait did I say a whole baguette people!!! we have agreed that she probably just sniffed it.. « the baguette sniffer » is now a thing on tattle.
  • She decided to not call herself an influencer anymore, just like that, because it makes her cringe. She’s now a content creator and by content we mean: photos of her lunch, her reflection in shop windows, of the left side of her face, of the right side of her face, of her eye with half a nose and a lot of hair… The kind of content that makes you want to vomit a miso soup…LICHERALLY!
  • She claims that « the girl can eat ». The girl being her.. So our very amazing @marieelisabeth made a calorie count of what she eats and quite frankly… a girl can’t eat (a pawfect GOT reference wink wink)
  • She drove I don’t know how many hours last saturday for her weekly booty call. They both made sure to let the whole world know that they are probably forking together…
  • Dumb and dumber are planning an adventure soon together.. it’s Paris. And I have been given the mission to detect any baguette snifflers and report back to the thread. Mission accepted.
  • Dumb and dumber went to a Halloween party together with people we have never seen before that she claims now as her friends… She was dressed as a sexy cat and she was dancing with other fake blonds dressed as sexy cats… Forky posted a picture of them together with his hand LICHERALLY sliding down almost to her ass making them insta official?? She posted stories of her dancing with other fake blonds, thinking that she’s the sexiest tit ever…
  • Did a Q&A with a thousand hints about her failed engagement… AGAIN!
  • Posted a story with Lily Allen’s duck you while grinning LICHERALLY like a maniac in a cab.. without a mask (because covid who?) the night of Joey’s birthday… Classy.
  • Ah I almost forgot that she posted a video of her getting ready for her skincare line’s birthday dinner. No body watched it. Already forgotten.
She’s absolutely lost the bleeping plot and I must stop here because it’s gonna take me LICHERALLY the whole first page of the thread to recap everything

Best of last thread as usual:
1636316373302.png

Oh moon! 😪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
She was in denial about the dumping until recently. Possibly believing they'd reunite?

Well, this is the post break up messiness I'm here for 🤪 Leopard print ✅
Bleached hair✅
Bikini shots in a thong bikini (at the wellness retreat) ✅
Wild, sexy, party girl photos ✅ Partying hard with so much forced, fake fun and it all has to documented for the gram ✅
Bad choice of a rebound fling, nevertheless make sure everyone knows your forking someone new ✅
Netflix and forking suggestive pics (crisps for energy prior to forking)✅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I was wondering with who she was true to herself? With Joe or Bradley? What’s her true personality like? Sometimes, it feels like she was playing a role with Joe but also playing a (different) role with Bradley.. don’t know.

Reactions: 33
I was wondering with who she was true to herself? With Joe or Bradley? What’s her true personality like? Sometimes, it feels like she was playing a role with Joe but also playing a (different) role with Bradley.. don’t know.
She's probably herself when she unpacks gifted things.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She's a greedy, completely selfish walking billboard. She can talk complete rubbish, convinced her followers are in awe of her wisdom. She's a crap cook and plagiarised her cook book. She changes her behaviour to suit the poor deluded guy in front of her. She raves about fitness but can't move a table. A complete WASTE OF SPACE.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She's probably herself when she unpacks gifted things.
And the look in her eyes tells so much about how she feels.

She's a greedy, completely selfish walking billboard. She can talk complete rubbish, convinced her followers are in awe of her wisdom. She's a crap cook and plagiarised her cook book. She changes her behaviour to suit the poor deluded guy in front of her. She raves about fitness but can't move a table. A complete WASTE OF SPACE.
She has changed so much since the breakup, in a bad way unfortunately for her. I mean, all the values she claims, but all bullshits. I told her several times on her posts how she was gaslighting people and she ended up blocking me 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She has changed so much since the breakup, in a bad way unfortunately for her. I mean, all the values she claims, but all bullshits. I told her several times on her posts how she was gaslighting people and she ended up blocking me 😅
Remember when she swore she would keep her next relationship private? Total BS 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can’t believe I didn’t get a shoutout for coining “LICHERALLY”…always the padawan, never the Jedi… 😔

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I can't reply to the post because it's in the last thread, but someone referred to Forky as "B" and I LICHERALLY could not think what B stood for. Forky is just such a pawfect name for him that I can't think of him by any other.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was away for less than a day and we're on a new thread! If only Nimbobs was as productive as we are, dear Tattlers!

Just saw her grid photo where she's drinking wine and had to ask: was she having an allergic reaction? Maybe she doesn't know but she's intolerant to tannin. Why is her face so swollen?!! I just watched Love Hard, the Netflix movie, and her face reminded me of a scene in which Nina Dobrev's character has one while trying to looks sexy. Licherally paaaahfect Niomi right there.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Niomi posted forky and her eating crisp on her couch . Forky a little later posted a view from his home ( I didn’t stay at hers- le forky ) !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Is she hanging with Forky for free shoulder massages? Old vlog from 2019.

1636331315416.png

1636332571540.png

I was just looking for the last Joe faces, where we can really see his future escape face forming. Here he looks as if he wasn't allowed to look into the back of the car before she gave her command in her video lol. I mean he packed it in there so he must have seen it, not like she could do this on her own.

1636332702032.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe I didn’t get a shoutout for coining “LICHERALLY”…always the padawan, never the Jedi… 😔
Also I think that video needs referencing for newcomers who may be wondering what it's all about 😂

I do hope the creator of this video comes to these threads!

Ladies and gentlemen, one thread per week.. Aren’t we LICHERALLY the pawfect queens of productivity?
(Warning: take a shot for every LICHERALLY in this post thank you)

So obviously the winning title was Niomi Smart #30 Fu@k You, but I was afraid that the thread will be deleted or something and as I am the one who came up with it I don’t mind ;) So I put the next best thing and the second with the most likes.

Special mention to:
- Niomi Smart #30: thirty, flirty, forking by @peanutbuttercupp11
- Niomi Smart #30 It's Not Me, It's You Licherally Joe by @slothella22
- Niomi Smart #30 Licherally forking! by @Shutterbug99

All right. What happened during the last pawfect thread:
  • NioME thinks that she’s LICHERALLY a storm and that « someone » couldn’t keep up with her.. says the woman whose videos I used to watch to fall asleep (I kid you not, LICHERALLY true story)
  • Continuing with instagram cringe, she posted a poem about how sometimes it’s good being selfish and then a post about how bad are selfish people… Just decide woman!
  • She posted a photo of her lunch with a whole baguette and olives, hummus… wait did I say a whole baguette people!!! we have agreed that she probably just sniffed it.. « the baguette sniffer » is now a thing on tattle.
  • She decided to not call herself an influencer anymore, just like that, because it makes her cringe. She’s now a content creator and by content we mean: photos of her lunch, her reflection in shop windows, of the left side of her face, of the right side of her face, of her eye with half a nose and a lot of hair… The kind of content that makes you want to vomit a miso soup…LICHERALLY!
  • She claims that « the girl can eat ». The girl being her.. So our very amazing @marieelisabeth made a calorie count of what she eats and quite frankly… a girl can’t eat (a pawfect GOT reference wink wink)
  • She drove I don’t know how many hours last saturday for her weekly booty call. They both made sure to let the whole world know that they are probably forking together…
  • Dumb and dumber are planning an adventure soon together.. it’s Paris. And I have been given the mission to detect any baguette snifflers and report back to the thread. Mission accepted.
  • Dumb and dumber went to a Halloween party together with people we have never seen before that she claims now as her friends… She was dressed as a sexy cat and she was dancing with other fake blonds dressed as sexy cats… Forky posted a picture of them together with his hand LICHERALLY sliding down almost to her ass making them insta official?? She posted stories of her dancing with other fake blonds, thinking that she’s the sexiest tit ever…
  • Did a Q&A with a thousand hints about her failed engagement… AGAIN!
  • Posted a story with Lily Allen’s duck you while grinning LICHERALLY like a maniac in a cab.. without a mask (because covid who?) the night of Joey’s birthday… Classy.
  • Ah I almost forgot that she posted a video of her getting ready for her skincare line’s birthday dinner. No body watched it. Already forgotten.
She’s absolutely lost the bleeping plot and I must stop here because it’s gonna take me LICHERALLY the whole first page of the thread to recap everything

Best of last thread as usual:
View attachment 852610

Oh moon! 😪
Brilliant recap! 👏 😂

When you end your posts 'oh moon' it sends me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.