Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sitkx

VIP Member
Alright my friends! 🎄🌟☃ In an effort to put you in a merry mood and to jingle your bells, I begin my ridiculous analysis of our darling Dimbob's VLOGMAS series!

Disclaimer: For legal purposes, this is all for fun's sake, please don't take me seriously and definitely don't take me to court. And yes, yes I do have a lot of time on my hands right now. What about it??

VLOGMAS 2015
(for continuity I will start with the oldest available year, although she only did 5 videos for that vlogmas. I will be putting all the youtube links into a Spoiler box, so that they don't take up so much space. Context: It was during this time that she broke up with Marcus and very happily moved out to a new flat).

~ We begin with frizzy blonde Niomi once again, accompanied by her little tiny saber tooth, yet to be fixed
~ She says menacingly, "I'm not going to be doing Vlogmas every day. I will be doing Vlogmas twice a day", which is already a great start to a chaotic and messy influencer career and constant editing mistakes
~ Niomi shows us her porridge, which, Shock! Horror! has more than 6 blueberries in it. But don't you dare think for a second that Niomi did not dilute her almond milk with water to save 5 calories (she did).
~ She will be going to Soho house, she informs us, no doubt intoxicated with the thought of meeting a posh rich man, who she will be able to dominate and starve. "Soon", she thinks. Legend says that a shiver ran down Joey's spine in this very moment.
~ "I've started doing this thing where I put a big dollop of jam in my porridge!", she says, as the camera shows what looks to be a teaspoon of jam smudged across a centimeter-thin layer of oats.
~ Niomi tells us she won "Most Inspirational Lifestyle Award" from InStyle. I'll give you a minute to digest that one, take your time
~ Eventually, she tunes in from the InStyle pre-party and says, "We've all got our vlog cameras out! I can't concentrate, I can't talk!" Niomi laughs
insincerely, failing to realize that she is not letting other people talk or concentrate. Of course, what the plebs don't realize is that she is entitled to their time and they must remain silent while she vlogs, lest they want their peanut butters taken away.
~ "Too many conversations going on right now, TOO many conversations" sternly scolds Niomi, pretending to be a first grade teacher at an elementary school. Careful Niomi, you don't want to show your controlling personality quite yet, you're going to need that later!

~ She informs us she didn't have time to eat dinner, and instead ate a ready-made soup. "This is all that's left of it, I ate it ALL", she waves around a cardboard package of the soup and we are meant to be shocked. Wow! She ate an entire single-serve plate of soup! It's amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it.
~ Niomi then proceeds to show us a box of food from Planet Organic and recites exactly what quantities of which foods she consumed, in case you needed more proof of her obsessive control issues. "I've eaten two of these, i've had three of these" and so on. "I don't know when to stop eating, I keep going until I can't manage anymore", she lies. "I really need to put this away, otherwise I will keep eating those cookies", she smiles maniacally, as her internal organs cry from malnutrition.
~ We get a brief I-don't-feel-Christmassy-I'm-not-like-the-other-girls rant and she finally signs off.
End of Vlog 1

~ Niomi starts off the second vlog telling us she's doing "some kind of talk at some kind of conference", which is a sign of a great conference speaker. She asks her assistant, "where are we?" The first step to giving a great speech is not knowing what the speech is for or where you're giving it.
~ We then get a segment of Jim introducing a managing director of a company as the CEO, only to be corrected. Serious question -- does ANYONE in the Brit Crew have any competence?
~ Niomi says "lovely" about 158 times in this vlog. I quote: "sooo lovely to see [Big Tezza] out there [Florida], it's such a lovely place...I'm going out to meet her at the Savoy, which will be lovely". (2:30-2:51)
~ She spends like 3 whole minutes telling us she looks like a poodle and just how CrAzY her hair is, all while obsessively touching it every second:
Screen Shot 2021-11-12 at 1.52.37 PM.png

~ She arrives at the Savoy to meet Big Tezza, who I am the #1 fan of. Big T looks as lovely as usual, sporting her finest and biggest jewelry. It is the Savoy, after all. 💍🌟
~ Niomi then walks to an ice-skating Yewchewb event at the Natural History Museum to have a passive-aggressive encounter with another star, Tanya Burr (actress-extraordinaire). If you want to cringe into the next dimension, watch 5:28-6:30. Prepare for endless insincere smiling and facetious exchange of pleasantries. Here's Niomi pretending to give a shit about not being invited to hang with Tan and Zoe ("I was busy as well. I wouldn't be able to do it anyway", she says angrily):
Screen Shot 2021-11-12 at 2.15.53 PM.png

~ We then watch Niomi and Jim ice-skating and holding hands, while Tarn stands awkwardly on the stands (literally LOL). Tanya comments menacingly: "I think Niomi looks the most pretty she's ever looked", which might be code for "I'll kill you if you don't stop flirting with my man", I'm not sure.
Screen Shot 2021-11-12 at 2.22.57 PM.png

~ As Niomi and Jim skate away from Tan (into the sunset), this is how I imagine Tan looked at them:
Screen Shot 2021-10-10 at 11.02.50 AM.png

~ Niomi then records herself skating up to Jim and Tanya, Jim clearly having just gotten a scolding for pretending to be Niomi's boyfriend. Niomi comes up to Tan and says "are you jealous, Tan?" referring to her not being able to skate, but really meaning something else. You can tell by Jim's face and Tanya's grimace that he's in big trouble:
Screen Shot 2021-11-12 at 2.27.50 PM.png

~ Niomi decides to taunt Tanya just one more time for good measure, so she holds hands with Jim yet again and does a little romantic skating pose
Screen Shot 2021-11-12 at 2.30.38 PM.png

~ After a long night of making Tanya mad, Niomi is finally in a cab heading home. "It's such a good time seeing Jim!...and Tanya.." She says (with a manic gleam in her eye). She's finally feeling Christmassy, she tells the camera. Dear reader, all it took was ice-skating with Jim as Tanya looked on. Ah, classic!
End of Vlog 2

Okay besties, now I gotta go cook some honey garlic tofu for the fam ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Ramster93

Chatty Member
Yeah right, patient confidentiality rules. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Their insta page, as well as Niomi, have posted about her having a procedure done there. Citing confidentiality regarding whether or not she is a patient is ridiculous, when the influencer (cue the "ew!") posted in the practice. Noone is asking personal details or inappropriate questions regarding her health. But yes, like you said, she will always find someone who does it for free. The thing I wonder is whether this kind of thing actually pays off for the dentist. Does anyone actually get their recommendations for a doctor from an influencer doing an ad for their practice?
Yeah, this was my reply to them 🤣

"Thanks for getting back to me though I'm really disappointed you required me to chase up. Appreciate you taking the points onboard.

Please note that I'm not asking for any personal information on Niomi Smart so this doesn't violate patient confidentiality regulations nor GDPR. Both your Instagram page and her stories have confirmed that she is a patient who you sponsor meaning you both have an agreement that you acknowledge she's your patient publicly.

Here are some free stats: Niomi gets an aprx. average of 10K likes per Instagram photo when she has 1.4 million followers. That's a 0.7% engagement rate. Your clinic gets an aprx. average of 30 likes and have 5.2K followers which gives you a 0.6% engagement rate. You have quite literally chosen an influencer with approximately the same engagement rate as you.

In addition, the pandemic has brought to light the vacuous consumption industry that is "the influencer" and I just want you to be aware that choosing influencers to promote your clinic, while making your brand more easily accessible to the public, is not necessarily making it more desired.

For the future: Have you considered donating a smile to someone homeless who can't afford it and actually needs it? Or someone who's worked in the NHS on the front lines? While these may degrade your brand as a luxury location (though let's face it, collaborating with an influencer already screams desperate), it will at least create a positive connotation to it and no doubt cost you way less.

Something to think about."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

imsorryabtthisacct

1636985955555.png

He knew Notre Dame not from its history, not from Victor Hugo, but from the Disney movie guys!!!!! This pair is so entertaining I'm living for it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Ladies and gentlemen, one thread per week.. Aren’t we LICHERALLY the pawfect queens of productivity?
(Warning: take a shot for every LICHERALLY in this post thank you)

So obviously the winning title was Niomi Smart #30 Fu@k You, but I was afraid that the thread will be deleted or something and as I am the one who came up with it I don’t mind ;) So I put the next best thing and the second with the most likes.

Special mention to:
- Niomi Smart #30: thirty, flirty, forking by @peanutbuttercupp11
- Niomi Smart #30 It's Not Me, It's You Licherally Joe by @slothella22
- Niomi Smart #30 Licherally forking! by @Shutterbug99

All right. What happened during the last pawfect thread:
  • NioME thinks that she’s LICHERALLY a storm and that « someone » couldn’t keep up with her.. says the woman whose videos I used to watch to fall asleep (I kid you not, LICHERALLY true story)
  • Continuing with instagram cringe, she posted a poem about how sometimes it’s good being selfish and then a post about how bad are selfish people… Just decide woman!
  • She posted a photo of her lunch with a whole baguette and olives, hummus… wait did I say a whole baguette people!!! we have agreed that she probably just sniffed it.. « the baguette sniffer » is now a thing on tattle.
  • She decided to not call herself an influencer anymore, just like that, because it makes her cringe. She’s now a content creator and by content we mean: photos of her lunch, her reflection in shop windows, of the left side of her face, of the right side of her face, of her eye with half a nose and a lot of hair… The kind of content that makes you want to vomit a miso soup…LICHERALLY!
  • She claims that « the girl can eat ». The girl being her.. So our very amazing @marieelisabeth made a calorie count of what she eats and quite frankly… a girl can’t eat (a pawfect GOT reference wink wink)
  • She drove I don’t know how many hours last saturday for her weekly booty call. They both made sure to let the whole world know that they are probably forking together…
  • Dumb and dumber are planning an adventure soon together.. it’s Paris. And I have been given the mission to detect any baguette snifflers and report back to the thread. Mission accepted.
  • Dumb and dumber went to a Halloween party together with people we have never seen before that she claims now as her friends… She was dressed as a sexy cat and she was dancing with other fake blonds dressed as sexy cats… Forky posted a picture of them together with his hand LICHERALLY sliding down almost to her ass making them insta official?? She posted stories of her dancing with other fake blonds, thinking that she’s the sexiest shit ever…
  • Did a Q&A with a thousand hints about her failed engagement… AGAIN!
  • Posted a story with Lily Allen’s Fuck you while grinning LICHERALLY like a maniac in a cab.. without a mask (because covid who?) the night of Joey’s birthday… Classy.
  • Ah I almost forgot that she posted a video of her getting ready for her skincare line’s birthday dinner. No body watched it. Already forgotten.
She’s absolutely lost the fucking plot and I must stop here because it’s gonna take me LICHERALLY the whole first page of the thread to recap everything

Best of last thread as usual:
1636316373302.png

Oh moon! 😪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
D0C8D0F9-32A8-4C4F-BC15-E1A7F0295D34.jpeg

When you're inside you should wear your mask you dumbass. The number of cases is on the rise in Europe and we're doing everything we can to not have an another fatal winter with covid.
Even out of respect to the owner of the shop who was wearing his mask, put on yours too. F-ing idiots. Dégagez!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
28C7E917-2917-4A07-B9EA-0D628B9AECD4.png

Ooooh she's starting to get on my nerves. What's impossible? does she think that she's in the north pole?? it's fu@&ing paris you fu@&ing idiot! get your Dior Bag and WE shag boy and get out of my city, it's lost on people like you.. Dégage !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Lionsden

VIP Member
And Forkley looks as if he had to quickly throw his coat on over his pajamas because his house is on fire.

TfBZJ0E.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

aefterglow

Every once in a while I think back to Forky's interview on Diren's podcast where he basically says that when he saw Niomi on the tube, his first thought was to introduce himself so that they could collab and he could grow his socials. Now if that doesn't tell you all you need to know about that relationship...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

lilamay

VIP Member
What the actual fk, they look like tourists in a zoo taking pictures of a monkey. Yoga + being on your phone and walking around like a ghost, yeah, enjoy your peace and relaxation Nims.
🤣 Niomi's story said the hour of gong 'helps to send you into a deep meditative state'... didn't realise you could film instagram stories, post them and write captions while being in a deep meditative state!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55