Niomi Smart #30 She's licherally almost thirty but still clueless, bitter and thirsty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Niomi posted forky and her eating crisp on her couch . Forky a little later posted a view from his home ( I didn’t stay at hers- le forky ) !
Never stay at a female's place unless she's passed all your tests and you are sure she deserves all your manhood - Forky, probably.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Remember when she swore she would keep her next relationship private? Total BS 🥴
You know, she has to prove she had moved on and she « couldn’t be happier » because life has « a funny way of putting us back on the right path ».

Also with her « in a funny old way I’ve never loved life more. Appreciating the little things more than ever. » state of mind, I have almost shed a tear before so much wisdom.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Sign I'm LICHERALLY to often here...I dreamed about Joe posting he is excited because he will soon propose to his new girlfriend and it will be great to announce it to the family at Thanksgiving. Not sure about Thanksgiving either as I'm not from US 🤣
Perhaps something will occur by the end of this month? 😆😆 let's look out 👀 unleash the spies ! Ps: in my dream his girlfriend was a brunette with long hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sign I'm LICHERALLY to often here...I dreamed about Joe posting he is excited because he will soon propose to his new girlfriend and it will be great to announce it to the family at Thanksgiving.
I dreamed that Niomi's pregnant (Forky being the father :sick:) and announced it, I was so horrified when I woke up this morning. :oops: :oops:
Her stories from the weekend once again involved lots of people partying with no masks. Is this an England thing or a Niomi thing? I live in Germany and here, people still wear masks. 🤷‍♀️
Those pictures posted of Joe from lookdown... poor guy really did look starved. 😟

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I dreamed that Niomi's pregnant (Forky being the father :sick:) and announced it, I was so horrified when I woke up this morning. :oops: :oops:
Her stories from the weekend once again involved lots of people partying with no masks. Is this an England thing or a Niomi thing? I live in Germany and here, people still wear masks. 🤷‍♀️
Those pictures posted of Joe from lookdown... poor guy really did look starved. 😟
We seem to have gone backwards in England, many people don't bother with masks now even though our numbers are rocketing :(

Personally I will wear one indoors where possible.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
This bunch wouldn't see it as cool to be masked. I believe Paris has a 'green pass' system for bars, restaurants etc. Have to show full vaccination. Test 72 hrs before clear. Be interesting to see if it impacts them 🤣

Reactions: 16
Looks like mushrooms.

ETA: Checked the menu and there's a side dish of thyme roasted Portobello mushrooms. I think that's what Nims has.
HA imagine the waiter taking their brunch orders and Dimbobs requesting a side of mushrooms and a side of sourdough.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The main thing I take away from the crisps picture is how awful her house is, they’re all tucked up on the sofa watching tv right in front of the huge glass front door 🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ha! Forky has started losing followers. He was on 416k for a while but has dropped to 415k. I remember he had an increase in followers after his weekend away with Nims so maybe that'll happen again when they go to Paris. I'm sure he's hoping that's the case!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Forky's instagram stats show he's lost 1k followers in the last 30 days.
Untitled 29.png

Niomoi lost 4.3k.

Untitled 30.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeah, it's probably a 10 min walk from Joey's, a 30-40 min walk from Forky's and a 1 hour 10 min+ walk from Dimbobs'...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Someone said it is his local and he also goes there sometimes.
If this is true, I’d almost feel sorry for Niomi for playing this childish game. 29 girl, you’re 29!

And pretty sure she would sweep the room to see if Joe appears, and laugh out loud to everything Bradley says to show how much she has moved on.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.