Niomi Smart #29 miso happy, miso thin, miso single, miso dim!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Niomi would just come out and say what happened with Joe. I feel like she could do a with a proper therapy video, just say she was in live with him, say she was devastated when they broke up, say she is still getting over him. Just be honest. It's been well over a year now and she's still very hung up on him, I really don't think she will ever move on.

I'm not sure what's going on with Forky. They clearly want us to think they are forking, but why would you post like that if you weren't in a relationship? No one wants to post a booty call surely? I feel like she's using him to show Joe that she can have sex.

I actually really miss smoothie bowl, feel new tea Niomi. She was sweet. Forky Niomi is just so embarassing
I started following lieomi when she got engaged and left for Mumbai (I’m a Mumbai gal, so she had my interest) and honestly, I admired her courage to pack her bags to go and immerse herself in some courses there etc. I mean even if she didn’t really want to go, she still did it so I commend her for that.
Post breakup, she’s been so damn cringey! I watched her recent QnA and omg she’s so bleeping smug. Why?! She’s acting like the high school girl who gets dumped by her boyfriend and picks up a cosmo to learn “10 ways to get him back”
Someone bring back the pesudo healthy niomi back LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Well, they'd only have to try and listen to Dumbobs on SM to get those running shoes on. 🙄🏃‍♂️

Reactions: 5
I’m shocked at how bad her skin is. It just goes to show how she never posts anything without a heavy filter, photoshop or intense bright lighting to hide her imperfections. I know we all want to look our best in photos but this is next level. I honestly thought she had flawless skin. 🥴
I’m really baffled by this, she gets expensive skincare products gifted all the time and none of them help? It’s probably hormonal. In any case, nobody should start their own skincare range unless they truly have near-perfect skin. She isn’t even using her own products ffs!

Reactions: 14

Yel

Doesn't it just show that all the expensive beauty products and treatments have at best small results?

Probably makes for an uncomfortable truth for influencers that are always flogging stuff when in reality those with good skin have genetics mainly to thank rather than anything you can buy. Drinking more water, exercising, eating well, getting enough sleep are probably far more effective than any product.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Doesn't it just show that all the expensive beauty products and treatments have at best small results?

Probably makes for an uncomfortable truth for influencers that are always flogging stuff when in reality those with good skin have genetics mainly to thank rather than anything you can buy. Drinking more water, exercising, eating well, getting enough sleep are probably far more effective than any product.
Exactly! I have given up on using all types of products on my face. I cleanse and moisturize, bit of eye cream and that's it. I'm 46, have never had botox (not that I'm against it) and can't be bothered with a long winded routine, and I think I've come to the conclusion that all these products aren't miracle workers. But back to basics doesn't sell, does it, which is why all these influencers slather layer upon layer of products before slathering layer upon layer of makeup, all with affiliate links, #gifted or #ad.

I had never noticed Slyomi's bad skin, and perhaps it isn't always like this, which would prove that her system is in shock at all the alcohol and late nights her party girl ways are inflicting on it. No cream can undo this! Not even hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
After her Q&A (what a gem that was :ROFLMAO:), I feel like she isn't with Forky. I think he posted the picture of them, because he thinks she looks hot (which she doesn't) and it gets likes. They may be forking, but I don't think they are really in a relationship.
I think after everything that happened with Joe, she's telling herself not to get attached again and therefore she's now being all carefree and "party girl here" and "the pandemic is over and I need to go out all the time cuz I'm such a social butterfly there". I'm sure she feels in control with Forky, because she probably plays hard to get in the sense that she her own life going on (at least that's what she wants to portray to everyone) and one of her "good friends" probably told her she should play hard to get cuz she read it in a magazine once. 😆
Joe dodged a bullet. He was having fun with a girl like Anna and he'll soon be with a classy and beautiful girl that is actually smart, because that's just what people with his background end up with. Not someone like Niomi. She'll never find someone like Joe again, only a lesser version. No matter her hair color or clothes or whatever, she just doesn't have any class.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Yel

Exactly! I have given up on using all types of products on my face. I cleanse and moisturize, bit of eye cream and that's it. I'm 46, have never had botox (not that I'm against it) and can't be bothered with a long winded routine, and I think I've come to the conclusion that all these products aren't miracle workers. But back to basics doesn't sell, does it, which is why all these influencers slather layer upon layer of products before slathering layer upon layer of makeup, all with affiliate links, #gifted or #ad.

I had never noticed Slyomi's bad skin, and perhaps it isn't always like this, which would prove that her system is in shock at all the alcohol and late nights her party girl ways are inflicting on it. No cream can undo this! Not even hers.
I guess that's the way it works; people don't want to be told to stop doing something. They want to carry on living their life with no changes and be sold a miracle cream or pill.

Reactions: 6
Joe dodged a bullet. He was having fun with a girl like Anna and he'll soon be with a classy and beautiful girl that is actually smart, because that's just what people with his background end up with. Not someone like Niomi. She'll never find someone like Joe again, only a lesser version. No matter her hair color or clothes or whatever, she just doesn't have any class.
This will sound cheesy, but until she finds herself, ie, not a KM wannabe to suit DJ, or a demented party girl to suit Forky, she will not find someone with whom she will settle down and build roots. She doesn't seem to have a clue who she is, she's gone from party girl to "classy", back to party girl (with a chip on her shoulder). I wonder what her next persona will be, and when she will finally realize that maybe she should get off of SM in order to figure out who she is and what she wants from life. That persona may not be instragrammable, it may not bring her megabucks, but it just may bring her happiness, and someone worth her while with whom she is happy and content with, genuinely, not for the gram. For the longest time, she has been online either being smug showing off how perfect her relationship was or losing the plot trying to prove how happy she is. That is not real life. Stop trying to portray something you clearly aren't and instead, try and make something genuine out of yourself, you sill girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Honestly the best thing you can do for your skin is to go see a dermatologist. I can never thank my parents enough for dragging my adult ass to the derm 🤣 ( I had really bad acne that I tought I could fix on my own using the stupid tit influencers used to advertise on their YT channels )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Yel

maybe she should get off of SM in order to figure out who she is and what she wants from life. That persona may not be instragrammable, it may not bring her megabucks, but it just may bring her happiness, and someone worth her while with whom she is happy and content with, genuinely, not for the gram.
But the problem is she can't get off social media, this is her job.

She's rather smugly said how she could never be a corporate person. Which is easy to say since she graduated and fell into easy money from influencing and has never had to work.

She's used to getting paid thousands for a post, when in the real world someone would have to work full time for months to get the same. That must be near impossible to walk away from. The series of sky glass ads alone could easily be earling her £20k+.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
But the problem is she can't get off social media, this is her job.

She's rather smugly said how she could never be a corporate person. Which is easy to say since she graduated and fell into easy money from influencing and has never had to work.

She's used to getting paid thousands for a post, when in the real world someone would have to work full time for months to get the same. That must be near impossible to walk away from. The series of sky glass ads alone could easily be earling her £20k+.
But isn't she the founder of a skin care company ? Surely that is bringing her money :p:p:p

To go back to SM: even she can't think that way of life is sustainable. The bubble will surely burst and she won't be on this kind of money forever and then what will be left ? It isn't unheard of that people decide to leave everything behind to live a life that is conducive to their happiness.

As for her remark about the corporate world: she may not have a choice one day!

Reactions: 11
She’s absolutely lost the bleeping plot.
The forking plot.

Sorry, I tried to resist, but I couldn't help myself. 🤪

--

All of his stories could be just for Nims. Maybe that's what's going on here. Maybe they're not forking or maybe they are - but he's also acting as her motivational life coach or some shizz.

Also, there's clearly something going on with Charlotte who always used to comment on Niomi's IG but seems to be MIA. I would love to know what happened there!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Yel

As for her remark about the corporate world: she may not have a choice one day!
I think she'll be set up for life. After all she's taken out in dividends and pension contributions her main company has a net worth of 750k in 2020, and influencers have done well over the last year.

The earnings definitely will dwindle but I'm not sure if the whole influencer industry will go pop one day. She's had years of earning a fortune so might never have enter the workforce. Might be difficult adjusting to paying for things though!

Screenshot_20211101-111612_Chrome.jpg

It isn't unheard of that people decide to leave everything behind to live a life that is conducive to their happiness.
This is very true, but if you've spent your life never having to work or do anything you don't want to it might make someone even more unhappy giving up the easy money and having to spend 40 hours a week doing a job. There's certainly lots of pitfalls to becoming an influencer!

I think she'll be set up for life. After all she's taken out in dividends and pension contributions her main company has a net worth of 750k in 2020, and influencers have done well over the last year.

The earnings definitely will dwindle but I'm not sure if the whole influencer industry will go pop one day. She's had years of earning a fortune so might never have enter the workforce. Might be difficult adjusting to paying for things though!

View attachment 840997

This is very true, but if you've spent your life never having to work or do anything you don't want to it might make someone even more unhappy giving up the easy money and having to spend 40 hours a week doing a job. There's certainly lots of pitfalls to becoming an influencer!
I won’t feel too sorry for her : as you said, she’s made enough to be set up for life, so really, it will be up to her if she pursues her make believe life as an influencer. It all depends how money and attention hungry she is, ultimately, and how much she values true happiness !

She’s definitely going to marry some rich older guy and bin off influencing altogether. I don’t think she’s ever actually seemed bothered about having a career, just money. Influencing was a way to pass the time and rake in the big bucks before settling down with someone loaded, that’s all

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Do you reckon the designs of her smart skin products were inspired by these tubs of tahini I found while at the supermarket 😄

F131AAF7-157F-4ADD-8C67-9F1BD71F86ED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
She’s definitely going to marry some rich older guy and bin off influencing altogether. I don’t think she’s ever actually seemed bothered about having a career, just money. Influencing was a way to pass the time and rake in the big bucks before settling down with someone loaded, that’s all
ugh like Taylor R, I honestly don’t know what to think about her but I was so surprised she’s pregnant…tbh I don’t know if I can imagine Nimbob marry someone who’s not *perfect* she’s living for the appearances

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.