Niomi Smart #29 miso happy, miso thin, miso single, miso dim!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Even in the city there's at most a few thousand high earners.

I think soso house cut up quite a lot of the investment bankers membership cards because they were giving the wrong image. So Nims won't be mixing with those types unless she starts going somewhere new.

I wonder if she's on that celeb dating app? They seem to let influencers on there for meat.

Reactions: 8
Even in the city there's at most a few thousand high earners.

I think soso house cut up quite a lot of the investment bankers membership cards because they were giving the wrong image. So Nims won't be mixing with those types unless she starts going somewhere new.

I wonder if she's on that celeb dating app? They seem to let influencers on there for meat.
I have a feeling she is. I think it's probably how she met Charl Malan aka Dettol Daddy so soon after her breakup with Joe. I also think it's possible Joe found Anna this way too. Unless she slid into his DMs since she followed both him and Niomi. For Niomi I feel like she'll have a complex about meeting someone on an app. It worked for Jim Chapman and his "model" girlfriend but Bradley was too easy because he already knew her and looks at her with dollar signs in his eyes. It doesn't seem to me like she's actively trying to meet people at the moment. Looks like she's content with her current situationship.

Reactions: 19
Okay, everything I'll write about Joe now is just my perception of what I saw in her videos... Where in London do you find a guy who is polite, charming, not obsessed with himself and not obsessed with social media, good-looking, has a job that is not "influencer" and comes from a wealthy family like him? :sneaky:
To be honest, I find it refreshing to see a an attractive guy with interests other than social media. People with little to no social media activity are a rare find these days. Plus, whenever he posts, it's always about something meaningful (to an extent) as opposed to PT Bradley who literally posts the most cliché "inspirational" quotes next to a picture of his muscles. Whether people agree to this or not, Joe seems to have spirit. Yes, there are plenty of guys like him in London and in large cities, but guys like him who 1. are interested in settling down 2. stay away from social media 3. would date an "influencer" for anything other than the perks are a rare find. While Joe wouldn't be my personal type, he is a catch objectively-speaking.

I have a feeling she is. I think it's probably how she met Charl Malan aka Dettol Daddy so soon after her breakup with Joe. I also think it's possible Joe found Anna this way too. Unless she slid into his DMs since she followed both him and Niomi.
I think there is a minimum threshold you need to meet in terms of followers count to be considered for the app. I don't think Anna meets it as she only has 3K.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I don't think Joe is rare but I think they're out of her league tbh, she suits Marcus and Forky.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Yel

I have a feeling she is. I think it's probably how she met Charl Malan aka Dettol Daddy so soon after her breakup with Joe. I also think it's possible Joe found Anna this way too. Unless she slid into his DMs since she followed both him and Niomi. For Niomi I feel like she'll have a complex about meeting someone on an app. It worked for Jim Chapman and his "model" girlfriend but Bradley was too easy because he already knew her and looks at her with dollar signs in his eyes. It doesn't seem to me like she's actively trying to meet people at the moment. Looks like she's content with her current situationship.
That would make sense her settling for some forky action if she's been online dating for over a year and not had much luck.

Reactions: 12
I think Anna slid into Joe's DMs, too much of a coincidence that it was so soon after the breakup and she was following Nims.

Reactions: 21
Just wanted to jump in here really quick!

"I find most London men" - there are approximately 4.5 million and your dating pool experience would be a very, very, very small proportion of that even if you're going for 1 date a day and different with others who are in this discussion likely due to the neighbourhood you live in, the medium by which you date (An app? Through work? School/Uni? Through friends of friends?).

I can also assure you that most London men are NOT high earners from privileged background - the majority of London men are actually below the poverty line earning an average of £25K per annum. There is a very small % of London men who are high earners from privileged backgrounds, but perhaps that's just who you surround yourself with.

Edit: I want to note that both myself and my partner are pretty high earners in London but I don't ignore the insane amount of homeless on the streets and my most junior colleagues who earn £20K PA which means they'd pay about 70% of their salary on rent - this is the reality and MUCH more common than the extremes found in the Niomis of the world.
This is an entirely fair reply, I guess my FOR was the dating pool for women of Niomi's age from a privileged background living in central. I assumed the FOR for this thread was always someone in a position like Niomi's considering it's her life that's being scrutinised.

Reactions: 8
.The thing is that if Niomi had a tiny tiny chance to get back with Joeyyy she just blew it off with the way she has been behaving and sharing Forky in her social media. She comes accross as crazy.
A bit controversial, but I do think she is well suited to Joey..He seems nicer and deeper than her but before she went on full on trying to be Kate Middleton yet being self-centered.. they were a great match. I always found Joey cute but boring almost slow with a weak spine especially when he would let Niomi have a say on whether he could eat toast or not. lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her accent!! 'In the fredge' 😜🤪

NB: 6 Fridge fillers £45- £43 if you subscribe- big whoop!!
Imagine paying well over what many people pay for a week of groceries on six meals. Each of these meals is between 300 and under 390 kcal by the way. So if you eat all of them in a single day you might even still be within your window calorie wise (depending on the level of activity, weight etc.).

• Wow
Reactions: 14
This is an entirely fair reply, I guess my FOR was the dating pool for women of Niomi's age from a privileged background living in central. I assumed the FOR for this thread was always someone in a position like Niomi's considering it's her life that's being scrutinised.
Ah, totally get that!

I wonder who Niomi's main "pool" comes from. Like, her "job" has to be pretty isolating. I guess it'd just be mutual friends and dating apps?

Doesn't it just show that all the expensive beauty products and treatments have at best small results?

Probably makes for an uncomfortable truth for influencers that are always flogging stuff when in reality those with good skin have genetics mainly to thank rather than anything you can buy. Drinking more water, exercising, eating well, getting enough sleep are probably far more effective than any product.
Definitely. But Niomi is active, eats lots of health foods and supplements, and probably gets more sleep than the average person. What's wrong with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Definitely. But Niomi is active, eats lots of health foods and supplements, and probably gets more sleep than the average person. What's wrong with her?
I read somewhere that chin acne can be caused by 🤤

• Haha
  • Wow
The forking plot.

Sorry, I tried to resist, but I couldn't help myself. 🤪

--

All of his stories could be just for Nims. Maybe that's what's going on here. Maybe they're not forking or maybe they are - but he's also acting as her motivational life coach or some shizz.

Also, there's clearly something going on with Charlotte who always used to comment on Niomi's IG but seems to be MIA. I would love to know what happened there!
"Surround yourself with good people" says the openly sexist, racist bigot. God he's so gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She doesn’t eat enough , in her story last night she advised someone to eat carbs ( yes necessary ) to get prepared for running but no mention on protein ! Protein essential for hair , skin , energy, muscle repair and whatnot ! She definitely doesn’t eat enough protein , not nearly enough for a person as active as she is . She did mention she does have sleep issues and she has been drinking way too much . Also the recent almost weekly flight travels etc , I don’t think she is in reality healthy , drinking a smoothie and eating salads alone won’t make her healthy right ?

Reactions: 13
Stress and alcohol probably. Also she does eat "healthy" but she doesn't eat enough and it's starting to show

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.