Niomi Smart #29 miso happy, miso thin, miso single, miso dim!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's says that "Ew influencer" post just after posting up an undeclared affiliate link for a 1.5k Burberry coat 🤦‍♀️. She went to the effort of hiding it behind a bit Ly link. But you can see the reward style link pop up for a split second.

In any other job you'd be sacked if you kept breaking the rules.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Ladies and gentlemens this is the TOP. I am contributing a lot today but I am totally losing it over her answers.

She considers herself as ENFJ :D :D

ENFJs are idealist organizers, driven to implement their vision of what is best for humanity. They often act as catalysts for human growth because of their ability to see potential in other people and their charisma in persuading others to their ideas. They are focused on values and vision, and are passionate about the possibilities for people.
I don't know where she did her test, but she doesn't strike me as an extrovert at all. Maybe a bit of extrovert / introvert, but not a full-blown extrovert.

Also, she says she doesn't like the word "influencer", but what does she do exactly that would support her being something else? Her IG feed is basically one big ad and she stopped YouTube videos unless she's promoting a product - so yes, she is an influencer. No self-awareness at all.

Reactions: 28
1635715783373.png

Vapid British-obsessed gal, puke!!!!

1635715822288.png

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! She bleeping hated India, probably just to stalk Joey some more and make him realise she was paaaahhhfeccct for him.

1635715885706.png

Poor girl has no more space in her flat so she's leaning her head against the wall, she's bloody SQUISHED!!!!

"Send it in again... night" *trying to bite fingers seductively* SO CRINGE! It was so awkward how she said "niiighttt" as well, she's just so cringe in every way.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She seems so delusional in her Q&A. It is such a tit show. She wants to be in a relationship with someone extraordinary? That is her top priority and it is so telling. It isn't about finding someone who is kind, a good person, reliable, caring, loving, etc. People become extraordinary to us because we love them and maybe because of how they make us feel and that makes them so special to us, at least that is how it is for me. I don't need other people to think that my partner is extraordinary. It is enough if I think so.

The fact that she says that she calls her job differently depending on who asks is like a kid in kindergarten. At that age some kids will change their career ambitions daily and/or depending on who they speak to.
If she is so embarassed about being an influencer, there is one simple solution for her: JUST STOP! It shouldn't be that hard, after all she could blend into any wall with her bland personality. Just get a different job and be done.
And don't even get me started on the personality that she perceives herself to be. That is just the height of it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
This really annoyed me, how about finding an architect and booking an appointment herself instead of hinting at a freebie?
'Ask them to get in touch' - just who does she think she is, Meghan Markle doing up Frogmore?? It's a bloody shed in Clapham!

View attachment 840129
She can't even pack 5 boxes of her own tit to move and now she thinks she can turn her garage into her paaahfect ivory tower eh? Tooo damn funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think someone previously said she has applied for planning permission for it? Although not sure what’s happened with that.
that was me :) i mentioned it on the previous thread i think it was. she has filed an application to extend the height of the place. im not sure why it says ‘first floor extension’ when it’s technically the second floor? but then mentioned extending the height. but i’ve been following the plans and nothing has been updated as of yet, clearly because she hasn’t found someone to help her lol only existing plans, the current floorplan have been filed so far but i won’t post those or i’ll get in trouble lol

Attachments

Reactions: 11
"I'll buy this £700K cave and get London to let me triple the height, pahhhhrrrrfect" - without any research/help/Joey to sort, it'll be another failed project. Like Smart Skin and Source Box.

Reactions: 20
Am I interpreting it wrong or is adding another storey max height 1.67m still really small?! Isn't that only just her height? Still sounds hella cramped

Reactions: 11
that was me :) i mentioned it on the previous thread i think it was. she has filed an application to extend the height of the place. im not sure why it says ‘first floor extension’ when it’s technically the second floor? but then mentioned extending the height. but i’ve been following the plans and nothing has been updated as of yet, clearly because she hasn’t found someone to help her lol only existing plans, the current floorplan have been filed so far but i won’t post those or i’ll get in trouble lol
I dont know where are you from, but in some countries there is ground floor, first floor, etc....in others (America especially) the floor which is level with the ground is called the first floor. However, I would not call that small space above her kitchen a floor at all :D

Reactions: 9
I dont know where are you from, but in some countries there is ground floor, first floor, etc....in others (America expecially) it starts with first floor. So maybe that is the reason why it says "first floor extension". However, I would not call that small space above her kitchen a floor at all :D
ah ok, that makes sense! thanks 😊

Reactions: 2
imagine buying a house knowing there's a whole ass floor that's unusable for you. might as well buy a flat in a better area

Reactions: 24
imagine buying a house knowing there's a whole ass floor that's unusable for you. might as well buy a flat in a better area
She was likely expecting to treat it like her old apartment closet. There was more privacy in the other setup though. If she installs a partition wall, she could achieve the same effect here. It’s a really dynamic space imo.

Reactions: 7
There are some very nice one-bed apartments in her fave Notting Hill listed for around 50k more than she paid for this place. I wonder what made her choose this place over everything else. I know it was listed as a two-bed house but it's really not since the second bedroom is not fit for purpose. This purchase will make even less sense than it already does if she's refused planning permission.

Reactions: 20
I wish Niomi would just come out and say what happened with Joe. I feel like she could do a with a proper therapy video, just say she was in live with him, say she was devastated when they broke up, say she is still getting over him. Just be honest. It's been well over a year now and she's still very hung up on him, I really don't think she will ever move on.

I'm not sure what's going on with Forky. They clearly want us to think they are forking, but why would you post like that if you weren't in a relationship? No one wants to post a booty call surely? I feel like she's using him to show Joe that she can have sex.

I actually really miss smoothie bowl, feel new tea Niomi. She was sweet. Forky Niomi is just so embarassing

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder if she bought it thinking that it has potential? Think it will be a fail tbh.
She should have bought a one bed in Notting Hill. I found this flat which is around her budget, personally I prefer this flat to her shed:

Screenshot 2021-10-31 at 23.01.11.png

Screenshot 2021-10-31 at 23.01.14.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Honestly imagine giving up all your ‘principles’ (I say that because they obv aren’t real ones, but she carefully curated them publicly over years and years) for someone as grotesque as Forky. She must be kicking herself that she didn’t just let loose a little bit and let Joe eat what he wanted. Now she’s having to do all this anyway for BTEC Bradders. I agree that she probably won’t ever get over it tbh, he’ll always be the one that got away for her

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She used a heavy skin filter in a get ready with me video where she celebrates the birthday of her skincare line. 🥴 I know Intelligence and logic don't exist in the world of Dimbobs, but this is just bad marketing, someone near her with more brain cells should have pointed it out.
And her skin doesn't even look good in it despite the foundation and the heavy filter! Also, she didn't show her skin without makeup at all during the video...

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.