Niomi Smart #29 miso happy, miso thin, miso single, miso dim!

Where will be Nimbobs next holiday be?

• Forky's new cottage

Votes: 58 15.0%
  • A sustainable international destination

Votes: 69 17.9%
  • An another wellness retreat

Votes: 62 16.1%
  • A yoga retreat

Votes: 37 9.6%
  • Rehab (?)

Votes: 41 10.6%
  • An all paid/all inclusive/all planned brave solo trip

Votes: 201 52.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy 29th thread yaaall just as the number of Nimbob's years on planet earth..

Title thread by the amazing @Pundertaker inspired by @lilamay (almost 40 votes :love:)
Special mention to:
- Niomi Smart #29 Colon cleanses and #gifted cars can’t cure lonely Lie-omi by @Tshads404 😂
- Niomi Smart #29 spooning with forky by @blurstoftimes (My favorite!!)
Please vote in the poll above ;)

All right. What happened during the last thread:
  • She pretended to be a bookworm for like one day and nobody understands why/how/when (??)
  • She went to a yet another holiday: a spa wellness retreat thing where you eat water and have colonic cleansing
  • She wrote a very long essay about her experience with solo traveling.. it was about 7 phrases on an insta post.
  • She got gifted a new fridge, a new TV, a new car.. because.. sustainability!
  • She made a solo (almost naked) photoshoot last saturday night showcasing just how lonely and desperate she is.
  • She made a very passive agressive Q&A that was so pawfect.. and pointless
  • She started the week by drinking at 11 am and making selfies with the bottle of alcohol.. because she's so wild Joeyyyy don't you see?!
Best of last thread:
1635277751407.png

Ohhhh moon😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Glameramo and her boyfriend helping her AGAIN. I hope she bloody adds it to her invoice.

Reactions: 12
wellness retreat thing where you eat water
Best of
spat my wine back into my glass thank you very much :)

apart from the extremely out of place marble round table in her boxy wooden garage, I noticed she mentioned she still needs dining chairs? Where the duck are they going to go, on top of the table? In the kitchen cupboards?

she’s clearly not thinking straight, she used to have quite lovely taste and this place just oozes cold shiny hard plastic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She'll probably get cardboard cut out chairs- FAKE is the order of Lieomi's life!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The real question is - does the shoebox have a free wall where she can put the bookcase wallpaper on and pretend to be a bookworm? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That table is so out of place in her airbnb, and no idea where the chairs are going to go considering there's no leg room at all. Also her floor looks filthy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
And
She'll probably get cardboard cut out chairs- FAKE is the order of Lieomi's life!!
So she could have a cardboard cutout figure of Joe for a cup of feel new tea or a bowl of smoothie miso soup :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That reel is totally another part of the Sky collab thing, since she's wearing tiny panties and a cozy sweater like that's how we all freaking hang out in our house. Popcorn is a sure sign that it must be about the new TV, so we'll finally see how much of her tiny box wall the giant screen eats up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@LolitaBlah thank you for the new thread, the write up is hilarious, I had to contain my laughing, didn't want to look like Nimbobs :p

I still can't get over how her feet look like some old man's foot wearing a dress sock.

1635285974125.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Must be real funny to her since Niomi used to make Joe eat his popcorn off the floor cause she would always hide it on the floor under a towel or in some drawer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I actually think she’s lost it. She thinks having bread with soup is too much food, having a piece of toast with a smoothie bowl AFTER going on a run is too much food, I’m sure there’s more examples…maybe she ‘can’ eat a lot, but she sure as tit doesn’t, and doesn’t approve of it either. How exhausting it must be to constantly pretend to be something you aren’t 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
“This girl can eat” is she bleeping stupid for real or what?? YOU DROVE YOUR FIANCÉ AWAY BY BEING AN INSANE FOOD CONTROL FREAK, YOU GAVE MARCUS AN EATING DISORDER THAT EVERYONE IN THE BRIT CREW KNEW ABOUT, and you are deluded enough to think that your ano/orthorexia can pass off as “this girl can eat”????????????

idk how much longer I can be on this thread y’all. You guys are the only ones keeping me here at this point

• Heart
Reactions: 98
Just wondering, does anyone chill at home in shorts and long socks thesedays? It's bleeping freezing!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why are we wondering about her chairs and table? It’s not like she has any friends to make use of those chairs. Waste of money if she buys them.
bleeping loser

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I actually think she’s lost it. She thinks having bread with soup is too much food, having a piece of toast with a smoothie bowl AFTER going on a run is too much food, I’m sure there’s more examples…maybe she ‘can’ eat a lot, but she sure as tit doesn’t, and doesn’t approve of it either. How exhausting it must be to constantly pretend to be something you aren’t 🙄
Honestly! I feel horrible for her viewers who internalize the toxic messages she sends out to them about food. Imagine seeing her tiny ass portions and thinking that they are normal or healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.