Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sitkx

VIP Member
“This girl can eat” is she fucking stupid for real or what?? YOU DROVE YOUR FIANCÉ AWAY BY BEING AN INSANE FOOD CONTROL FREAK, YOU GAVE MARCUS AN EATING DISORDER THAT EVERYONE IN THE BRIT CREW KNEW ABOUT, and you are deluded enough to think that your ano/orthorexia can pass off as “this girl can eat”????????????

idk how much longer I can be on this thread y’all. You guys are the only ones keeping me here at this point

• Heart
Reactions: 98

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Niomi posting that poem saying she was a ~storm~ Joe couldn’t resist and couldn’t handle… sweetie you refused to let him eat toast.

• Haha
Reactions: 92

mg95

VIP Member
9735B72E-9C54-4915-8C9E-C1699B6AC433.jpeg

I thought Nims was healed and in the happiest place she's ever been and totally in love with herself?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

palmer

Chatty Member
I don't post on this forum as much anymore because I unfollowed Dumbo several months ago now (my life has been so much better since!). But I do check the thread every now and again to catch up and have a laugh at how ridiculous this person is. All I have to say is: your break up was nearly a year and a half ago now. Just shut up and move on already. I swear this bitch has so little going on in her life she will keep dwelling on this for decades to come and acting like the biggest victim in the world. It's beyond embarrassing and frankly out of touch considering the state of the world right now. She brings EVERY little thing back to her breakup. Someone asks for general life advice, she gives them relationship advice. Someone asks for her favorite book, she mentions a book about being single. She buys her first house, she talks about how hard moving as a single person is. We get it, he dumped your ass. Now how about you focus on the million privileges you have in your life? Being able to own a house in London, traveling constantly, having a supportive/united family around you, not ever needing to worry about money, getting free shit every single day of your life, being healthy, having all the time in the world to yourself, not having to show up to a job every single morning, being a white/wealthy/conventionally attractive woman who will never have to face any form of discrimination or adversity in achieving whatever she wants. I could go on. If that guy is "so horrible," "so selfish," or whatever the fuck you're trying to convince yourself that he is, then you should be glad that he left you and is out of your life now! Sounds like he did you a favor. Now shut the fuck up and GROW UP.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Lionsden

VIP Member
I'm sick of skinny women going on about how gluttonous they supposedly are, how much popcorn or pasta (hi Anna) they stuff into their faces, when they are obviously obsessed with every single gram they could gain. People who have a normal relationship with food (and their bodies) don't feel the need to do that. And it's misleading to other women in terms of realistic eating behaviors and to men in terms of realistic girlfriends.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Lovemeabitoftea

Do you reckon the designs of her smart skin products were inspired by these tubs of tahini I found while at the supermarket 😄

F131AAF7-157F-4ADD-8C67-9F1BD71F86ED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69

laplusheureuse96

67202BBC-8E2D-4698-9A44-257700CBCEC3.png

God I want to punch her so bad. What’s the point of making a Q&A and not answering the most asked question? My teenage sister is more mature than her.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

coriander

VIP Member
I wonder if she bought it thinking that it has potential? Think it will be a fail tbh.
She should have bought a one bed in Notting Hill. I found this flat which is around her budget, personally I prefer this flat to her shed:

Screenshot 2021-10-31 at 23.01.11.png

Screenshot 2021-10-31 at 23.01.14.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
So you guys were talking about her coming to Paris next month.. I live in Paris. On my way to work this morning I was LICHERALLY going to cross the street when I saw this:
BB61BC7F-D586-4138-961C-498CD74638F9.jpeg

.. like seriously ? Paris is preparing herself for you Nimbobs 🤣🤣
A06186BD-4018-4081-88EB-C9274D3C33B7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Sheabutter

VIP Member
Alert to all women who are may be chatting with Forky: If he texts you tonight, based on how close he is standing to other females, that means that he IS into you! I repeat, you are NOT the side chick!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Yel

Chatty Member
Will someone post her dancing ? I’m blocked 🤦🏻‍♀️
I almost can't follow this anymore it's too cringy.

The way she's looking at him and then starts dancing when she knows he's recording 😬, forking shouting "come on girls" "woooooooooo" 🤣. They are so perfect together.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Happy 29th thread yaaall just as the number of Nimbob's years on planet earth..

Title thread by the amazing @Pundertaker inspired by @lilamay (almost 40 votes :love:)
Special mention to:
- Niomi Smart #29 Colon cleanses and #gifted cars can’t cure lonely Lie-omi by @Tshads404 😂
- Niomi Smart #29 spooning with forky by @blurstoftimes (My favorite!!)
Please vote in the poll above ;)

All right. What happened during the last thread:
  • She pretended to be a bookworm for like one day and nobody understands why/how/when (??)
  • She went to a yet another holiday: a spa wellness retreat thing where you eat water and have colonic cleansing
  • She wrote a very long essay about her experience with solo traveling.. it was about 7 phrases on an insta post.
  • She got gifted a new fridge, a new TV, a new car.. because.. sustainability!
  • She made a solo (almost naked) photoshoot last saturday night showcasing just how lonely and desperate she is.
  • She made a very passive agressive Q&A that was so pawfect.. and pointless
  • She started the week by drinking at 11 am and making selfies with the bottle of alcohol.. because she's so wild Joeyyyy don't you see?!
Best of last thread:
1635277751407.png

Ohhhh moon😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
The long-awaited sequel to Where's Martha? is finally here...

Flamingo and Forky BDO.jpg

(My Photoshop skills have improved not a bit since the last one)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
So when I saw she was going to the Cotswolds again I searched for Forky on Instagram to see if he was going too, but I literally searched for ‘Forky’ because I didn’t even register that isn’t his actual name, and couldn’t remember it anyway. Thank god it’s Friday 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Ramster93

Chatty Member
Can't wait for tomorrow's Q&A...

"How are you feeling?"

"Love this question! Honestly never ever in my life have I felt better. Cutting toxic people out is elating, be selfish always!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
You're killing me with these. 🤣
I would send her to the worst bar or restaurant I have ever been to
Hmmmm :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Edit: just remembered that there is a restaurant that is a 20 minutes walk from my home, it's close to la Bastille and serves one of the yummiest burgers... Guess what it's called?????
.. STARVIN' JOE 😂 😂 😂 😂 I swear I'm not making this up! Google it it's at the 11th arrondissement! Imagine sending her that 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
Forky was introduced to her parents at the housewarming party, too--shortly before the weekend away. It does all seem a bit odd.

She wanted to be engaged. He wanted an engagement boost. Oh dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Yel

Chatty Member
I literally can’t watch this again. Who even dances like that? And then the leaning on his shoulder thing to make sure that in case no one already knows, that they are together. I have such secondhand embarrassment for them.
I'm the opposite. I must have watched it 5 times. It's a masterpiece in cringe. It's like middle ages divorcees desperately trying to show how happy and and amazing they are.

Screenshot_20211031-093338_MX Player Pro.jpg

Screenshot_20211031-093357_MX Player Pro.jpg

Screenshot_20211031-093418_MX Player Pro.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56