Niomi Smart #29 miso happy, miso thin, miso single, miso dim!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And her party pics... again, no masks. How oblivious can she be? People are dying, we are still in a pandemic, but Niomi needs to get the perfect selfie. :sick: People like her make me mad.
So mad. The only time she showed herself in a mask and commented about it was when she was in her SHArt spa, all by herself outside, and said the mask was great for hiding when you didn't have time to properkz apply makeup. She never seemed to give a damn about masks otherwise.
Looking at her social media it seems covid is not even a thing.
My father had surgery this week and was supposed to go to ICU for 24 hours for observation right after that. Guess what, he couldn't as there was no space for him in the ICU because they are overwhelmed with Covid patients needing intensive care. So he had to go to a ward with much less personell and not the same capability of monitoring his condition. Everything went well thankfully and he did not need emergency intervention or anything.

But there are others who do and might not be able to get what they need because the health care systems everywhere are just stretched so thinly.

It is crazy to see people like Niomi pretend like Corona isn't a factor or issue anymore and just not give a damn about anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
My father had surgery this week and was supposed to go to ICU for 24 hours for observation right after that. Guess what, he couldn't as there was no space for him in the ICU because they are overwhelmed with Covid patients needing intensive care. So he had to go to a ward with much less personell and not the same capability of monitoring his condition. Everything went well thankfully and he did not need emergency intervention or anything.
I'm sorry you and your family had/have to go through that. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ I hope he'll be well again soon. โ˜บ
But that's a great example of everything that is wrong with people like her. They take no responsibility for their actions and other people have to pay for it. For her, a mask is a funny little accessory that you put on when your make up isn't absolutely paaafect. I'm sure she is one of those dimwits that believe you won't get covid when you eat a healthy diet and exercise a lot. o_O So people who end up getting it are at fault, because they are not as disciplined as Niomi. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has she only just discovered this Lily Allen album? It's really speaking to her right now, huh?! She is just so tragic and clearly not over Joe AT ALL! Her behaviour is so embarrassing.

As was mentioned on the previous page, she's clearly in an angry phase right now, but I also wonder if something else happened recently - has Joey been in touch/has she learned something else about the end of their relationship/is Joey in a new relationship - because it looks like all of her anger is directed towards him. It's been almost a year and a half. Get over it! (Or at least keep it off IG!)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She's posting some rather toxic content, where did the 'be the better person' go and having any sign of respect?

Anyway, mwaaaaaa to all you lovely people ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜˜

Screenshot_2021-11-03-08-52-02-854_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Has she only just discovered this Lily Allen album? It's really speaking to her right now, huh?! She is just so tragic and clearly not over Joe AT ALL! Her behaviour is so embarrassing.

Hahaha itโ€™s actually hilarious. This album was such a revelation to me...when I was a teenager. She needs to get a grip

She's posting some rather toxic content, where did the 'be the better person' go and having any sign of respect?

Anyway, mwaaaaaa to all you lovely people ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜˜

View attachment 844120
In her deluded head she probably thinks she is being the better person!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Wow if Joe needed any vindication for his decision sheโ€™s serving it on a platter! Really showing her nasty true colours, what a lucky escape that guy had. I wonder what Forky thinks of this behaviour?? If someone I was dating showed their spiteful side like that it would make me run a mile! Not to mention that being very obviously not over your ex isnโ€™t appealing in the slightest? These two dumbos deserve each other it seems

Reactions: 35
Thats really nice Niomi, but did you buy that calendar and support them by your own money or was it gifted? You could also give it away to a follower/fan. Christmas is coming and you are an ENFJ with all that love for people and formidable social intelligence.
Not been following her that closely but I've never once heard her talk about mental health. So it really annoys me that she only gives a casual shoutout on insta stories when there is a freebie involved. Just like BLM, these issues exist solely to help her brand, what a dick!

Reactions: 17
Remember her emotional healing video posted about a year ago now? She said she was excited for whatโ€™s to come in the next year. Welp, one year later, sheโ€™s in the back of a cab posting cryptic tit directed at the one person who most probably couldnโ€™t give a ratโ€™s ass. And not forgetting the absolute catch that is Forky. One year later and this is where sheโ€™s at. Itโ€™s just incredibly sad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Not been following her that closely but I've never once heard her talk about mental health. So it really annoys me that she only gives a casual shoutout on insta stories when there is a freebie involved. Just like BLM, these issues exist solely to help her brand, what a dick!
Agree. If she cared about the matter she could make a video or at least a few stories about the company and their work. Not just write "I recommend looking into the work they do."

Reactions: 11
If her friendship has really broken down with Charlotte (reading into the lack of insta action) then perhaps she's feeling especially resentful due to that as well. That would be her oldest and closest friend, gone.

Reactions: 13
Well I'm glad she didn't quickly delete her duck you story so it can be uploaded.

I'm sure dreamy Joey really regrets not having this in his life ๐Ÿ˜†. She's got a thing for lily Allen at the moment, I wonder if she'll post next that she's got "it's not me, it's you" on repeat.

View attachment 844024
She had deleted the song on that story so i couldn't really understand why she was grinning like that... Thank god you guys are here !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She had deleted the song on that story so i couldn't really understand why she was grinning like that... Thank god you guys are here !
Ah, sheโ€™s probably sobered up then. And realized what an absolute horrible person it made her look like. Well, if the shoe fits โ€ฆ

Reactions: 12
Werent you just on mute because it is still there.

Reactions: 4
Werent you just on mute because it is still there.
I had to double check and no, i can't hear it ? I can hear the song on the story before that just fine but on this one it says that the story doesn't have any audio. Maybe cause I live in France ?

Reactions: 3
I had to double check and no, i can't hear it ? I can hear the song on the story before that just fine but on this one it says that the story doesn't have any audio. Maybe cause I live in France ?
Thats weird. I doubt it has anything to do with location though.

Reactions: 1
Does France has instagram music? I always miss out on these thing because itโ€™s not available in my country, we only got insta reels like two weeks ago too ๐Ÿคฃ

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Does France has instagram music? I always miss out on these thing because itโ€™s not available in my country, we only got insta reels like two weeks ago too ๐Ÿคฃ
Yeah, we do. Iโ€™m blocked to I canโ€™t double check ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.