Niomi Smart #29 miso happy, miso thin, miso single, miso dim!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's her last story and the song is still there, I wonder if the "duck you very much" is directed at Joe or Charlotte? It's hard to tell with this immature bozo.

Reactions: 20
Yes the music is still there, I’ve just watched it and now I will need 3 to 4 working days to recover from the embarrassment

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
It's her last story and the song is still there, I wonder if the "duck you very much" is directed at Joe or Charlotte? It's hard to tell with this immature bozo.
Who knows. Could it be directed at Forky (that’s why I asked whether he had liked the post) ?

Reactions: 7
Am I imagining it or does she start nodding at the “duck you very very much” part?
It’s the bitterness for me 🥴🙌🏼

@corncob I was also thinking about that video recently — “can’t wait to see where I am this time next year!” She was probably imagining herself gearing up for vlogmas with a newer and better version of Joeyyyy, some posh guy with a fancier background and a closer connection to the royals 🤣 I’m sure that’s what she was “manifesting”.

Awkward that she’s now at Forky’s beck and call, and probably bought her garage just so she could have something, anything, a year post break-up.

Nims, you did this all wrong. It’s not too late to delete the cab story, bestie

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Urgh, and another pre-covid story crap from her. :rolleyes: As if her life was so miserable during the pandemic, just because she didn't have her freaking name on some door. o_O What is wrong with her?
I truly believe that this version of Niomi is the real her. Now she's like during her days with Marcus, ditsy with no class. Whatever personality she had during her relationship with Joe was an act.

Reactions: 32
I was also thinking about that video recently — “can’t wait to see where I am this time next year!” She was probably imagining herself gearing up for vlogmas with a newer and better version of Joeyyyy, some posh guy with a fancier background and a closer connection to the royals 🤣 I’m sure that’s what she was “manifesting”.
When she did her Q&A a couple of days ago, I asked her where she sees herself in 5 years. :ROFLMAO: I knew she wouldn't answer it (and she didn't), but I really want her answer. ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Who knows. Could it be directed at Forky (that’s why I asked whether he had liked the post) ?
We can only see likes on grid posts - not stories. However, Forky is forever posting stories about 'being selfish' and 'putting yourself first.' He likes to portray a very DGAF attitude on his IG, which is probably why Nims has also adopted this attitude. I don't think the 'duck you' is directed towards Forky at all. I initially thought Joe but it could well be Charlotte. Clearly something has gone on there as they haven't hung out since their holiday and Charlotte never comments on Niomi's IG anymore.

Reactions: 20
Am I imagining it or does she start nodding at the “duck you very very much” part?
It’s the bitterness for me 🥴🙌🏼
Not imagining it. She bobs her head like "mmmhmmmm duck you". Delusional fool.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Yet another gift of clothing, a £274 wool dress (interesting look) and body, so probably over £300? I wonder if she's forgotten about the value of things, with her fitness class and then sauna today that's probably another £100+ on top :(. So much consumption.

Screenshot_2021-11-03-15-46-25-606_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
We can only see likes on grid posts - not stories. However, Forky is forever posting stories about 'being selfish' and 'putting yourself first.' He likes to portray a very DGAF attitude on his IG, which is probably why Nims has also adopted this attitude. I don't think the 'duck you' is directed towards Forky at all. I initially thought Joe but it could well be Charlotte. Clearly something has gone on there as they haven't hung out since their holiday and Charlotte never comments on Niomi's IG anymore.
the falling out with Charlotte, according to me:

Niomi, very very drunk: “you know Bridget…if you didn’t introduce me to he-who-must-not-be-named, my life would LICHERALLY be pahhhfect right now..maybe it’s LICHERALLY your fault that this happened to me”

Charlotte, probably: “Niomi, maybe it was your fault?”

Niomi: “Licherally duck you! I’m pahhhfect just as I am!”

cue drunk manic nimbs smiling in cab to Lilly Allen’s song

and scene

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
All that money and yet no happiness.

Thanks for all the content of you making a fool out of yourself, Fuckbob! They will live foreverrrrrr on this forum, mwahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is not commenting because she has a life, and dimbo has nothing else to do aka work, so she spends her time and act like a teenager who is going through a emo/hormonal/ emotional breakdown because her crush did not like the photo/post.
Seriously what a waste of space, money, investment she is 😒

the falling out with Charlotte, according to me:

Niomi, very very drunk: “you know Bridget…if you didn’t introduce me to he-who-must-not-be-named, my life would LICHERALLY be pahhhfect right now..maybe it’s LICHERALLY your fault that this happened to me”

Charlotte, probably: “Niomi, maybe it was your fault?”

Niomi: “Licherally duck you! I’m pahhhfect just as I am!”

cue drunk manic nimbs smiling in cab to Lilly Allen’s song

and scene
To add...."I'm sew sew not a youtubaaa influezaaa, ewwwwww "😋

• Haha
Someone needs to message her with a "hey Niomi! how's Charlotte doing?" to see if they get a block or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ooooh interesting @Nitfey I wonder if Charlotte said something about her being an influencer too. Tbh if I were Charlotte and had worked as a nurse throughout a pandemic I’d find it nauseating listening to Niomi wittering on about how hard she’s had it selling mops

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yet another gift of clothing, a £274 wool dress (interesting look) and body, so probably over £300? I wonder if she's forgotten about the value of things, with her fitness class and then sauna today that's probably another £100+ on top :(. So much consumption.

View attachment 844756
She probably doesn't consider it consumption because she's not paying for it *wink, wink, maniacal laugh, giggles, fake sexy hair toss*

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.