Niomi Smart #29 miso happy, miso thin, miso single, miso dim!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the massive influx of #AD money is filling a Joey-sized hole in her heart. Every time she gets an AD payment, she probably feels like she’s worth something

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I think the whole ad thing was like this for quite a few of the influencers (cue the "ew" from Slyomi) and for her it just coincided with the split from Joe. Since the pandemic influencers had less things and activities to show and exciting things to do (even if most of them were sponsored people still enjoyed watching them) and so the ads became more obvious during Covid. Additionally many of the influencers got more criticism when they acted irresponsibly (travelling, partying etc.). And I think, in general, people became a little more aware of the immense privilege these social media clowns enjoy and aren't even aware of. Niomi never stopped doing ads. But before Corona a lot of the time she had help to orchestrate these ads better. Then for a while she had to shoot pictures and videos by herself and the quality was just not the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
She also needed the money for the fish tank purchase so now accepts anything and everything!!

Reactions: 11
Like in professions there are good and bad people everywhere ! I don’t think all influencers are crappy people , but people like Niomi gets a bad reputation for all of them.

There are hard working influencers who are really ethical , even though they are few in number compared to greed filled people who jumped on the influencer wagon.

And for Niomi what has she ever been honest about anyways. When she dated Joe it was la la land , now she calls the break up a blessing in disguise when she is miserable because of it. So no point in expecting her to be honest in this regards too .

Couldnt she have owned up to and say yes I am an influencer and I love what I do even though there are lots of backlash towards influencers and I try to my best to be genuine even though I may not be perfect ..! But nope .. she knows people generally dislike influencer culture so she doesn’t want to own upto it but wants the money from it . Hypocrite ! Does not even respect her own career 🙄
Ever heard of dignity of labor Dimbobs ?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thats really nice Niomi, but did you buy that calendar and support them by your own money or was it gifted? You could also give it away to a follower/fan. Christmas is coming and you are an ENFJ with all that love for people and formidable social intelligence.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Thats really nice Niomi, but did you buy that calendar and support them by your own money or was it gifted? You could also give it away to a follower/fan. Christmas is coming and you are an ENFJ with all that love for people and formidable social intelligence.
Exactly the point I was going to make, what's the betting she didn't pay for it? She gets so much 'stuff' and I've hardly seen any giveaways.

Reactions: 13
Exactly the point I was going to make, what's the betting she didn't pay for it? She gets so much 'stuff' and I've hardly seen any giveaways.
Nah, no giveaways from her almost ever. Instead she brags about how much stuff she gives to her family and friends or charity any time she "declutters" or moves house.
Because we all know that her friends and family are really in need of freebies. Why share the things she gets gifted with the peasants who provided her with a career? Better for her if they have to go out and buy all the crap she promotes.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Niomi is the most generous with other people's time and money, and gifts. She loves to use people/brands and get freebies. She never actually DOES something out of her own volition.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The long-awaited sequel to Where's Martha? is finally here...

Flamingo and Forky BDO.jpg

(My Photoshop skills have improved not a bit since the last one)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
The word influencer makes her “ew cringe” but arching her back in the mirror at the dentist office doesn’t?
IKR!
there has to be a certain level of narcissism that you feel confident enough to pose that way and click.
I mean, it’s one thing to close up and get the nurse to take a pic for results but she’s properly posing in the mirror like it’s one of her lame photoshoots.
I wouldn’t mistake the narcissism for confidence, she just lacks awareness. I would feel pretty dumb when I’m surrounded with people who ACTUALLY do work aka the nurse and dentist, to contort my entire body to show results of only TEETH. Cant even do the influencing efficiently 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m a massive lurker on this thread, and don’t normally comment as if I start I won’t stop 😂but her stories have driven me crazy tonight! She’s clearly in a taxi to and from her “pretend non-influencer” event, and isn’t wearing a mask. We know she’s always been lax on the covid rules but if you’re going to put a story up at least put a mask on and pretend you’re following guidelines!!!

Reactions: 29
I’m a massive lurker on this thread, and don’t normally comment as if I start I won’t stop 😂but her stories have driven me crazy tonight! She’s clearly in a taxi to and from her “pretend non-influencer” event, and isn’t wearing a mask. We know she’s always been lax on the covid rules but if you’re going to put a story up at least put a mask on and pretend you’re following guidelines!!!
and the tube is much more eco.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.