Niomi Smart #29 miso happy, miso thin, miso single, miso dim!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Niomi hates being an influencer, can she stop trying to influence us?

Niomi - that means no sponsored posts, no ads, no sharing gifted items and no product reviews. Deal?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Yel

How cringe taking a mirror selfie at the dentist lmao have a day off
She can't else she'd have to pay to visit this harley street dentist. This influencer ain't paying for anything, nore is she being honest with her followers.

It's all undisclosed adverts for uber shady Niomi.

1635857024501.png

The cringe at declaring himself as a 5 star celebrity Harley Street dentist when he's not even on Harley Street and gifts people like niomi 😆
1635857110902.png

1635857189364.png

How hard would it actually be for Niomi to follow to the rules and say AD - gifted?

Mi1jY2I3LTQ=______c385126cfcae8dbb1f9be69ee33308bc.jpg

She's not just an influencer, she's a devious and sly influencer that refuses to follow the advertising rules.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Bet the dentist and his assistant have a good laugh once she's left 🤣 God what a raging narcissist!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know we write reams and reams about Niomi on this site, but the way this is worded (and the fact that it was posted in her comments) doesn’t sit right with me—this seems a bit creepy, unbalanced and overly invested. Also, are they shaming her for having shared a bed with Joe?
It is so strange and creepy. Did that person go to Joe's profile and make comments about him and Anna? Very bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tell them about how she’s got a very active lifestyle where she can’t wear her retainer, Dr. Richard.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry but I would never go to an ortho who is such a loser that he keeps on providing very expensive aligners to someone who can’t even be bothered to maintain the result 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Honestly, the pose! She's doing it so much lately and it looks so unnatural and uncomfortable. Contorting her body to give the illusion of curves when we all know she's been depriving herself for years to get that coveted stick silhouette. One of these days they'll find her laying injured in front of a reflective surface, having thrown her back out trying to achieve the paahfect selfie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Shame we couldnt see reactions that made her delete this bit of Q&A.
This screenshot is precious , every time she gets nominated , wins influencer award abd keep things for sake with her code , this should be posted as response! Ew cringe !

If she is not an influencer what is she then ? Sales person ?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I think when she made that influencer video (while she was still with Joe), a lot of the things she said in the video were true. She didn't do random ads just so she could sell stuff. Her thing was sustainability and even though it was still superficial and not a 100%, I still applauded her at the time for being a content creator and being aware or trying to share valuable content. But that video did not age well. I watched it a few days ago and oh my God, she did a 180. o_O All the random ads she does now, it's all over the place.
I feel like now she'd proudly tell everyone how Joeeeeey only held her back. Now she's flourishing and has all those amaaaazing brand deals. Hashtag business woman. :LOL: I think it's a shame. Sure, she definitely makes more money now, but I don't think "work" like this can actually satisfy her or anyone. The pandemic only contributes to that, in the sense that it's become blatantly obvious how useless influencers are. I mean, people like Niomi who go partying all the time are actually the ones who are responsible for people getting sick or worse. I've lost all respect for her when she didn't stick to the rules during the pandemic, she's just a selfish and entitled brat. People like Forky only make it worse, because she's getting more self-obsessed by the minute. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
The word influencer makes her “ew cringe” but arching her back in the mirror at the dentist office doesn’t?

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Yel

I think when she made that influencer video (while she was still with Joe), a lot of the things she said in the video were true. She didn't do random ads just so she could sell stuff. Her thing was sustainability
Im not so sure, can't say I've noticed much difference. She always has posted so many undeclared ads and her sustainability message was constantly undermined by her actions.

The only difference I see is now she's not peppering in sustainability posts, releasing performative YouTube videos and doing things like pretending the new land rover is sustainable. Which in a way I think is better; I'd rather she just advertised her free car, free holidays, free dental, free meals, free facials, free tv, free fridge etc with less of the faux sustainability.

She never did things like car air freshener or skinny tea because she's with gleam and can earn a fortune without having to do the low rent stuff. Doesn't make her any less of an influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This screenshot is precious , every time she gets nominated , wins influencer award abd keep things for sake with her code , this should be posted as response! Ew cringe !

If she is not an influencer what is she then ? Sales person ?
She is a walking ad pole that you stick your ads on.
A sales person needs to know what to say, how to say it and have an engagement with another person. She just copies and paste and repeats what others say like a parrot without any reasoning or thought behind.

• Heart
She hates the word influencer because it all the negative connotations with it by the general public — but also works as an influencer because she loves the freebies and easy money for minimal work.

Sorry, Niomi. You can’t have it both ways. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She hates the word "influencer" because of all of it's connotations but she's happy to do everything an influencer does and reap all the benefits. It's giving Joe and Love from You hating to think of themselves as "murderers" while actively murdering people 😂

• Haha
Shame we couldnt see reactions that made her delete this bit of Q&A.
This will always be gold!
The woman who barely has any friends or even acquaintances who don't play the influencer game finds the word influencer oh so "ew". And she doesn't even realize the irony in it all.
Even things like every spa she visits, her gym, all of her trainers, the hair salon she frequents and her dentist have social media presences that are more active, curated and established than most of these institutions usually are. She asked her followers two days ago for architects to contact her. How high of an opinion do you need to have of yourself that you think that people will fall over themselves to pitch an idea to you and just jump at the chance to work for you? Her one and only achievement is amassing followers on instagram and YouTube. Nothing, and I repeat, nothing else has afforded her a career. She is so full of it.
She relies on her followers to finance her life and yet turns up her nose at the suggestion that she is an influencer. She has nothing else to offer than banalities. She is no expert in anything. I would even argue that she is not even an expert in social media. And, like so many of these influencers who started so early, they think they are experts at everything and can give advice to others.
Starting with the What I Eat In a Day, continuing to the make up tutorials, advice on styling hair or clothing or lifestyle tips. Some of them I find more damaging than others, to be honest. Niomi's claim to fame is the sustainability spiel and the healthy living and food one. She has no clue about nutrition and yet gives out tips on healthy eating. Arguably she is one of the last people who should lecture others on healthy eating. I think that is potentially way more damaging than having ugly decor and giving interior styling advice to others.
I actually prefer her selling seventeen different mops, tanning lotions, TV or fridges to her giving advice on supplements, health food and the likes. At least a mop won't give anybody the idea that if they just buy the product everything will be perfect. On the other hand, I think that some might be persuaded to think that if they take a certain supplement or eat as little as Niomi they will feel better about themselves and the problem is that they aren't as disciplined as Niomi. That can be beyond damaging to mental and physical health.
She is an influencer for some still. One of the inspirations for healthy eating. And the bullshit she peddles about nutrition, health and food is what upsets me most about her online presence.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She doesn’t like the influencer label because she thinks she’s better than the other influencers, just like she thinks she’s better than her friends in their ‘unhappy marriages’ etc etc. The only thing she had going for her was the sustainability/ethics kind of stuff, but she doesn’t even have that anymore. Like @Yel says it would be less jarring for her to be shilling all this tit now if she didn’t pretend to care about those things for so many years. The higher you climb the harder you’re going to fall 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Im not so sure, can't say I've noticed much difference. She always has posted so many undeclared ads and her sustainability message was constantly undermined by her actions.

The only difference I see is now she's not peppering in sustainability posts, releasing performative YouTube videos and doing things like pretending the new land rover is sustainable. Which in a way I think is better; I'd rather she just advertised her free car, free holidays, free dental, free meals, free facials, free tv, free fridge etc with less of the faux sustainability.

She never did things like car air freshener or skinny tea because she's with gleam and can earn a fortune without having to do the low rent stuff. Doesn't make her any less of an influencer.
Yeah, I think she has always done lots of ads and sponsorships. But while she was with Joey, she had lots of other things to show that were happening in her life, so it made the ads less obvious. Nowadays, it's just one ad after the other, she can't even go on a trip or buy appliances by herself, it's all gifted. And there is no personal life in between.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.