Niomi Smart #28 Still smarting over dreamy Joe, giving fascist Forky a go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even when she had literally nothing to do on saturday evening (judging by that vain photoshoot), I am sure she didnt shot anything to post on YT today.
Nah, she just did an IG "Q&A" instead.

Nims' only makes videos/vlogs these days as a means to procrastinate / deal with her loneliness. But actually filming a video is too much effort so she turns to IG.

Reactions: 14
You are right. I forgot about Q&A. Must have been mentally challenging to come with so many profound and longwinded answers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s not the usual loan from Jaguar/Mercedes. This turd was literally gifted an entire car by Jaguar. I looked up the E-Pace and its base price is £36,015, which is currently equivalent to $66,392 AUD for my Aussie folks and $49,549 USD for the Americans on here.

I hope influencer culture is a phase that’ll eventually die out and in ten years’ time, we’ll look back and think ‘what a wild time that was for narcissistic good-for-nothings!’

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Wait. She was actually given the car to keep?! I noticed she showed the licence plate the other day and thought she did that because the car was just on loan. Maybe she's swapping it out for a personalised plate...

What next? #Gifted houses for influencers?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I don't think she'd be given it to keep forever. Maybe a 6 month or 2 year lease is more likely.

If she was given it then she'd sell it for cash as soon as she can!

Reactions: 17
Wait. She was actually given the car to keep?! I noticed she showed the licence plate the other day and thought she did that because the car was just on loan. Maybe she's swapping it out for a personalised plate...

What next? #Gifted houses for influencers?
If only she could be gifted a fiancé.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She had 1.6M subscribers on YouTube when she was with Marcus , it’s been 6 years past the break up not only did she grow her followers but also have managed to lose also!
A lot of hardworking youtubers ( some cooking YouTube channels I know , also doesn’t do any sponsored content ) have gone from 100k to 2-3 Million is the past few years . The difference - doing actual work !

Reactions: 17
I think even if you were being nice about this, it’s clear at least that Niomi is still fully reeling from what happened. The point is if she can recognize this and slowly work on things, or if she has really convinced herself that she’s doing great and never better. Deluding herself as to how happy and great everything is, seems to be a pattern with her and has clearly not served her well in the past.

She is obviously obsessed with the idea of being single and being on ‘your own time’ and talks about it constantly. If you were really just chilling and doing your thing, you wouldn’t be writing endless captions about the single life and being radically different when you’re just a single 29 year old who has been in relationships constantly and will I’m sure be paired up within the year.

Another thing that is clear is her need to get comfort from these kind of rules and ‘facts’ about relationships and love which she uses to ‘explain‘ things that are out of her control. While yes, you could say most people experience ‘young love’ in a naive way, there are not easily sortable subsequent relationships that come in a distinct three packages. It makes Niomi feel better to say Joe was a ‘toxic’ love because she fell fast, when in reality I’m sure the situation was complex, the feelings and fallout were complex, and she would’ve confidently categorized his as ‘easy’ love a year or so ago. I’m not saying it wasn’t toxic, maybe it was, but it’s clear she rationalizes things in this way.

To me, the way she acts shows how much this incident sent her spinning, which would be understandable, but it is ‘toxic’ the way she constantly obsesses over always coming out on top and happier than anyone and better than any situation. That is what will stop her from actually healing from her breakup.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think even if you were being nice about this, it’s clear at least that Niomi is still fully reeling from what happened. The point is if she can recognize this and slowly work on things, or if she has really convinced herself that she’s doing great and never better. Deluding herself as to how happy and great everything is, seems to be a pattern with her and has clearly not served her well in the past.

She is obviously obsessed with the idea of being single and being on ‘your own time’ and talks about it constantly. If you were really just chilling and doing your thing, you wouldn’t be writing endless captions about the single life and being radically different when you’re just a single 29 year old who has been in relationships constantly and will I’m sure be paired up within the year.

Another thing that is clear is her need to get comfort from these kind of rules and ‘facts’ about relationships and love which she uses to ‘explain‘ things that are out of her control. While yes, you could say most people experience ‘young love’ in a naive way, there are not easily sortable subsequent relationships that come in a distinct three packages. It makes Niomi feel better to say Joe was a ‘toxic’ love because she fell fast, when in reality I’m sure the situation was complex, the feelings and fallout were complex, and she would’ve confidently categorized his as ‘easy’ love a year or so ago. I’m not saying it wasn’t toxic, maybe it was, but it’s clear she rationalizes things in this way.

To me, the way she acts shows how much this incident sent her spinning, which would be understandable, but it is ‘toxic’ the way she constantly obsesses over always coming out on top and happier than anyone and better than any situation. That is what will stop her from actually healing from her breakup.
I do not like Niomi, but I do feel sorry for her, breakups are awful and take a long time to get over, especially when you imagined you would be with that person forever (I imagine, I have never been engaged) and clearly her aim in life is very much to get married/have children etc. I am not like that at all, but even for me breakups take years to get over. If I was her I would move somewhere else for a change of scene tbh, I wouldn't have rushed into buying somewhere to live, she could move to somewhere like bali like so many influencers do

• Heart
Reactions: 11
People feeding into her delusions:
247981819_148758750749566_7274309689470505945_n.jpg

Ahh yes, a spitting image:

248252755_465970461438279_8657729323086324966_n.jpg

Also what happened to Audrey Hepburn being her idol, guess she changes it to whoever matches her current hairstyle

248355751_703204480654543_6006149587962275280_n.jpg

Love this comment tho 😄 surprised it didn't get deleted

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I don't want to step on anybody's toes here and please don't feel attacked, it's just my personal opinion.
But I find it ridiculous for someone like Niomi to drive a car that is so gigantic that it doesn't even seem to fit inside the parking spot lines. For me there are several issues with the size of that car.
1. Electric or not, the resources that a car like this takes up to function is just a tit ton, in production and everything else. 2. A car of that size is so bothersome in London, where traffic isn't the best to begin with. Parking will be an absolute nightmare. This car takes up SO much space on the street, whether parked or driving. And when, realistically, will it ever hold more than one or, at most, two people? Something that could have been achieved by a car that is a lot smaller.
And realistically, when will she ever need to have a car of that size? At what occassion does she actually have a need for a huge car? So that she doesn't go and buy moving boxes the next time she moves? Or to move her and her workout gear to one of the gyms? What does she ever transport? I have never actually seen her transport anything or anyone.....

And, not to repeat myself, but she lives in London. She doesn't commute to anything. Why does she need a car to begin with?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I don't want to step on anybody's toes here and please don't feel attacked, it's just my personal opinion.
But I find it ridiculous for someone like Niomi to drive a car that is so gigantic that it doesn't even seem to fit inside the parking spot lines. For me there are several issues with the size of that car.
1. Electric or not, the resources that a car like this takes up to function is just a tit ton, in production and everything else. 2. A car of that size is so bothersome in London, where traffic isn't the best to begin with. Parking will be an absolute nightmare. This car takes up SO much space on the street, whether parked or driving. And when, realistically, will it ever hold more than one or, at most, two people? Something that could have been achieved by a car that is a lot smaller.
And realistically, when will she ever need to have a car of that size? At what occassion does she actually have a need for a huge car? So that she doesn't go and buy moving boxes the next time she moves? Or to move her and her workout gear to one of the gyms? What does she ever transport? I have never actually seen her transport anything or anyone.....
She needs a lot of room for her head. 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 25

And, not to repeat myself, but she lives in London. She doesn't commute to anything. Why does she need a car to begin with?
She is a singleton, lives in London and is not involved in any regular activity one could call a "job." She doesnt need a car at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh you guys are such trolls! She needs the car to pickup all the freebies sent to gleam HQ. Thankfully this plug in hybrid is exempt from the congestion charge so she can zip around central London for free #sustianablelife #theenvironment #consciousliving

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Exactly! I immediately thought of those pictures of Anna when I saw Niomi's post. But they are like night and day still, Niomi will never reach that level of sexiness.
Joe really ought to thank all his lucky stars in the multiverse for having dodged this bullet aka dollar store Anna

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sophie Shohet seems to have been gifted a car too from Jaguar but it’s just a loan, hopefully the same for Dimbo then

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.