Niomi Smart #28 Still smarting over dreamy Joe, giving fascist Forky a go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Niomi, if you keep harping on about how happy you are, Joe will feel even more justified in having left you, you dummy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
What is the point to even give a car to an influencer. It is not like the followers will immediately go to store and buy or even take on lease. Most of the followers are underage.
If i follow someone I will not buy the tit they promote either but I guess i'm passed that age to haveeverything that is "trendy"
She is just a waste of space really. I have never seen such a narcissistic person, she is became like social media fake monster. I feel that her "friends" will not want to be around her anymore as she is so out of touch it becomes annoying and embarrassing to have someone like that in your entourage.
I bet next granny t will take her to a global luxury cruise so she can meet a future middle aged ceo husband to be spoiled with Dior and some expensive tit retreat for her never-ending arse hole cleansing, and professional photo shoots so she can eye duck herself for eternity.

Niomi, if you keep harping on about how happy you are, Joe will feel even more justified in having left you, you dummy.
I wait for the day Joe will emerge on IG informing he is engaged. I'm waiting for that happiness to come off her arse at that point.
I hope she learns that character and actual personality is most important.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
We should create a new drinking game, everytime Niomi says that she's happy everyone eats a piece of bread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Oh Dimbobs.. about your "high" standards... you're fu§king a man who eats sushi with a fork and has framed photos of himself naked all over his appartement so.. nope 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I saw this on Reddit and immediately thought of PT Bradley lol.

the comments were priceless too

1635105572902.png

1635105612170.png

And this is the type that Niomi admires right now, she blossomed alight, into that plant creature from Little Shop of Horrors lol

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don't want to step on anybody's toes here and please don't feel attacked, it's just my personal opinion.
But I find it ridiculous for someone like Niomi to drive a car that is so gigantic that it doesn't even seem to fit inside the parking spot lines. For me there are several issues with the size of that car.
1. Electric or not, the resources that a car like this takes up to function is just a tit ton, in production and everything else. 2. A car of that size is so bothersome in London, where traffic isn't the best to begin with. Parking will be an absolute nightmare. This car takes up SO much space on the street, whether parked or driving. And when, realistically, will it ever hold more than one or, at most, two people? Something that could have been achieved by a car that is a lot smaller.
And realistically, when will she ever need to have a car of that size? At what occassion does she actually have a need for a huge car? So that she doesn't go and buy moving boxes the next time she moves? Or to move her and her workout gear to one of the gyms? What does she ever transport? I have never actually seen her transport anything or anyone.....

And, not to repeat myself, but she lives in London. She doesn't commute to anything. Why does she need a car to begin with?
I don't even think Jaguars are for people who need a car for practical reasons, they're status symbols. Jaguar is a niche brand. Maybe they think influencers like Niomi will broaden their scope. I agree with everything you said, a single (unemployed) person living in London does not need a car. It's totally unsustainable, tasteless even. Niomi is young and fit, she could ride her bike around London and she could easily afford a taxi when she needs one. Car sharing would have suited her brand more. Or a tiny little car, like Smart or Mini, that is actually suitable in a busy town with scarce parking space.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
1. The freshers photo, that’s the most recent photo of her ‘being wild’ so she had to dig it up and share it (she literally looks like Harry Potter in the first film)

2. She went to a tit uni for law and would have never become a lawyer so this ‘I turned it down’ speech is all crap

3. She always says she’s happy. With Marcus, post-Marcus, with Joe, post-Joe. Then once that phase passes she says she was unhappy in the previous one. She’s blossomed? Because she dresses like a slut and goes for drinks now?
She did look like Harry Potter haha, omg I was laughing my butt off when I read that, then i ran into this random cooking video, and your comment was suddenly even funnier.

1635109132419.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I swear she’s been loaned every car except a Smart car at this point, which would have been the paaahfect fit

• Haha
This witch got dumped and she’s talking about having high standards. SHE got dumped. She didn’t do the dumping!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
The more time apart from her split with Joe, the more it surprises me he ever dated her to begin with.

Run free Joe. Run freeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

• Haha
This witch got dumped and she’s talking about having high standards. SHE got dumped. She didn’t do the dumping!!!
I love that point!!! Just trying to deflect that she is a complete mess, fake ass loser who can’t keep a good man. All she can get is another complete mess and fake ass looser like Forky! It’s what she deserves for being so mean, ignorant, careless, and heartless. Like attracts like in this case.

Reactions: 11
She needs to stop using the cry laughing emoji. It makes her look unhinged.

1635122939525.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
An entire Q&A about relationship status. That’s the problem in a nutshell.
Never worked in PR but I wish I’d be able to manage this break-up I’ve have done it so much better! Firstly, I’ve have banned thirst pics - completely! I’d have highlighted her female friendships but in a much more subtle way. And no 24/7 I love being single etc etc Id have introduced a hobby - tag rugby, tennis, charity shop volunteering etc. Absolutely no Forky!

• Haha
An entire Q&A about relationship status. That’s the problem in a nutshell.
Never worked in PR but I wish I’d be able to manage this break-up I’ve have done it so much better! Firstly, I’ve have banned thirst pics - completely! I’d have highlighted her female friendships but in a much more subtle way. And no 24/7 I love being single etc etc Id have introduced a hobby - tag rugby, tennis, charity shop volunteering etc. Absolutely no Forky!
She obviously likes spooning with Forky.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope you will never change your display picture, I grin, smile or laugh every time I see it. What a gem!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.