Niomi Smart #28 Still smarting over dreamy Joe, giving fascist Forky a go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves all the villages in London, I will translate it as “I like all the villages in London because there is where all the white middle class live”.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sophie Shohet seems to have been gifted a car too from Jaguar but it’s just a loan, hopefully the same for Dimbo then
At least that seems "on brand" though given Sophie's own collection and interest in cars. It's one thing raising awareness of new technologies, but I very much doubt anyone will be "influenced" by a youtuber like Niomi, Lizzy etc to buy a car... it must be profitable for brands in someway... how though?!

Reactions: 14
At least that seems "on brand" though given Sophie's own collection and interest in cars. It's one thing raising awareness of new technologies, but I very much doubt anyone will be "influenced" by a youtuber like Niomi, Lizzy etc to buy a car... it must be profitable for brands in someway... how though?!
Oh I agree completely, it wasn't a criticism of Sophie at all. Makes total sense to do an ad with her. Niomi I just don't understand...I agree with the person/people who were saying that living in London she doesn't need a car. I mean, she lives near Grace Beverley who bought a Tesla and it seems to now sit unused outside her house like some kind of expensive ornament. I swear the only time Niomi uses a car is when she drives home at Christmas!

Oh I agree completely, it wasn't a criticism of Sophie at all. Makes total sense to do an ad with her. Niomi I just don't understand...I agree with the person/people who were saying that living in London she doesn't need a car. I mean, she lives near Grace Beverley who bought a Tesla and it seems to now sit unused outside her house like some kind of expensive ornament. I swear the only time Niomi uses a car is when she drives home at Christmas!
It's to reinforce her solo state!Also to give her time to imagine the designer dog she'll have in the far future!

Reactions: 2
Or when she moves !

Reactions: 3
The bit about: "coming from an unhappily married woman" was unnecessary, but it proves that she's not as proper and classy as she once claimed to be. If she were, she wouldn't be calling people out like this on her IG and spilling their business for people to speculate on. It's not her place to spill people's tea on IG for her own benefit. Whoever confided in her about their marriage must be livid. I know I would be because a friend with integrity would never disclose this (even if the friendship is no longer, you should have respect for what once was). She truly comes across as someone who has hidden "catty" vibes and has been since she broke up with Joey.

I find it very judgmental of her to say the person in question is "unhappy" in their marriage because marriage is hard and it's a mix of ebbs an flows. Just because someone is going through a rough patch in their marriage, doesn't mean they're necessarily unhappy all around. It's as though she's trying to say she'd rather be single than be stuck in an unhappy marriage with Joey (which we all know isn't true).

Also, her standards aren't that high if she's having a fling with PT Bradley because he looks like a burnt wax statute with frozen brains.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This vlogmas video from a few years ago makes me laugh... Niomi films Joe wolfing down a slice of Domino's pizza whilst she "sticks to oatcakes and hummus".

• Haha
This vlogmas video from a few years ago makes me laugh... Niomi films Joe wolfing down a slice of Domino's pizza whilst she "sticks to oatcakes and hummus".
Wow, even food problems showing from 3 years ago. :(

Reactions: 11
She looks so desperate and annoying 🤢 while mostly people are at work at this moment. And she just sit there and planning on drinking 🤷🏻‍♀️

B48CA775-5AA3-4DB7-8396-5864498EA4F2.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
The bit about: "coming from an unhappily married woman" was unnecessary, but it proves that she's not as proper and classy as she once claimed to be. If she were, she wouldn't be calling people out like this on her IG and spilling their business for people to speculate on. It's not her place to spill people's tea on IG for her own benefit. Whoever confided in her about their marriage must be livid. I know I would be because a friend with integrity would never disclose this (even if the friendship is no longer, you should have respect for what once was). She truly comes across as someone who has hidden "catty" vibes and has been since she broke up with Joey.

I find it very judgmental of her to say the person in question is "unhappy" in their marriage because marriage is hard and it's a mix of ebbs an flows. Just because someone is going through a rough patch in their marriage, doesn't mean they're necessarily unhappy all around. It's as though she's trying to say she'd rather be single than be stuck in an unhappy marriage with Joey (which we all know isn't true).

Also, her standards aren't that high if she's having a fling with PT Bradley because he looks like a burnt wax statute with frozen brains.
Also, perish the thought of someone assuming SHE is unhappy !

• Heart
Reactions: 12

It's not like her judgement on the intricacies of relationships are something I would trust. She kept boasting about the fact that Joe and her never had a cross word with each other in their entire relationship and also that the break up was out of the blue. It does not seem like she is the kind of person who can work through conflict in a productive way to be quite honest.
It's also very possible that the woman who told her that never told Niomi that she was unhappily married, it's just an assumption Niomi made.
Someone who is patting their own back for not ever having conflict in a relationship that is headed towards marriage isn't someone who necessarily can be expected to understand that different couples resolve differences in different ways. The way we fight or resolve conflict when it arises and communication in general is the thing my partner and me struggled the most with in the beginning of our relationship. It's such an important part of a partnership to be able to navigate these things, imo
She's not the one who would be able to judge the contentment others feel in their relationships, I think. She was blindsided by the breakup of her own relationship after all. So it's not like she realised that her partner wasn't in a happy engagement with her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh Gawwwwd, she will surely cringe at this when her next personality comes along and she relinquishes her current one.
What is the pout?! I didn't actually recognise her to start with...

She looks so desperate and annoying 🤢 while mostly people are at work at this moment. And she just sit there and planning on drinking 🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 827562
I wonder how her liver is surviving with all this alcohol and the minimal food intake. All this sudden drinking is going to lead to long-term health issues if she carries on this way. For someone promoting "wellness", she's a walking contradiction. It's not attractive nor classy to take a selfie with a bottle of alcohol in hand. She's almost thirty, not a fresher in college. Mature adults in their late twenties / early thirties are already past that stage and gotten this out of their system. To say she was ready to get married and have children.

• Heart
Actually I've always seen her as snide/bitchy. Her persona of little goody two shoes while with Joeeeeey didn't ring true at all with me. Her selfishness always shone through.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Tbh that 'unhappily married' comment also just sounds like she's bitter that someone is unhappy in their relationship but they haven't given up, or their partner hasn't given up on them, like Joe did when he was unhappy with her. I expect it rams home to her that someone who leaves an engagement and 4 year relationship has to be very unhappy as when things are that serious it's not something you do lightly. You can absolutely tell she would be thinking 'well I'm so much better than these people, why did my unhappy partner leave me but she is still in her marriage with problems that haven't killed it off.'

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.