Niomi Smart #28 Still smarting over dreamy Joe, giving fascist Forky a go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That location & username combo had my tired brain thinking her name is Niomi Shart 😩 kind of topical.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hate that I'm 6 hours behind most of you guys here, I always wake up to 3 pages of comments I missed while I was sleeping haha.

Loved the probiotics chat, also saw someone mentioning soy sauces, my favorite is the Yamaroku Shoyu Pure Artisan Dark Sweet Japanese premium gourmet barrel aged 4 year Soy Sauce "Tsuru Bisiho", apparently only 1% of soy sauce is made in this fashion in Japan, I saw this mentioned in an episode of the Salt Fat Acid Heat documentary. It's expensive but so good. I wonder if Niomi buys her soy sauce in powder form too. Her fake miso soup is a joke.

Her preaching about probiotics reminds me of the time she kept saying that her pretty pink himalayan sea salt detoxes bodies which is another lie. I wish she would shut up about things that people ingest.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Looks like that huge solo travel caption took its toll on Niomi. She is still so exhausted from all that work that she needs her followers to think of captions for her now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“On the outside I am a vision of health but on the inside I’m rotten”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does she always misuse the cry-laughing emoji? What on Earth is funny, you piece of wet lettuce?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Why does she always misuse the cry-laughing emoji? What on Earth is funny, you piece of wet lettuce?
I hate it when she does it, reminds me of a chick that worked in my office, she would giggle after every sentence, where there was nothing funny said. I once heard her telling her friend about some news article she read about people dying from an explosion of some sorts and she managed to giggle through that too.

I wonder where she's going to put her 65" Tv, her fish tank doesn't have enough width to accommodate such a large screen, it's like sitting in the front row of the movie theater. I will laugh if its a flat tv, cause the bigger they get the harder they are to watch if they don't have a small curve.

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20211018-202201~2.png

"Not a paid partnership" when the whole trip was gifted and she's playing dumb pretending like people are asking about the smoothie. She's the actual worst.
Both middle comments are gone now but she did leave the one tagging Joe.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.