Niomi Smart #25 Like a fried haired cockatoo, legally bland and talking poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I wonder if the big house was for sale too. I'd love to see the interior. I also wonder - given that the Estate Agent mentioned the privacy aspect of Niomi's place a few times - if the big house has a separate entrance somewhere else.
It does. On the aerial view you can see that the big house is accessed from another path several houses down. They definitely do not go past Niomi's window, and I'm sure that weird window next to the kitchen is covered.

Reactions: 3
Just rewatching her instagram video where she makes banana bread. Joe seems totally done. And go to 3:02 mins in. The way she talks about him eating the dates and then tells him 'stop eating!', laughing maniacally. Jeez.

Christ she is controlling

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So Niomi was out until 3am then went to what seems to be a very early boxing class on 3 hours’ sleep…just why? You have literally nothing else to do all day, sleep in a little and go to the gym in the afternoon? She is mad.
She’s really weird about working out in the morning only. Whenever she had an afternoon/eve workout in a vlog she’d go ON and on about it, saying she must eat the right breakfast and drink water all day and allow one piece of bread because of spin class at 6. I think she has serious control issues.

I remember her saying once that her afternoon workout was “ok” because other people work out on lunch breaks at work so it’s not weird. She can workout literally any time, she does not have a real schedule, don’t know why she can’t just remove the stick from her butt.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s really weird about working out in the morning only. Whenever she had an afternoon/eve workout in a vlog she’d go ON and on about it, saying she must eat the right breakfast and drink water all day and allow one piece of bread because of spin class at 6. I think she has serious control issues.

I remember her saying once that her afternoon workout was “ok” because other people work out on lunch breaks at work so it’s not weird. She can workout literally any time, she does not have a real schedule, don’t know why she can’t just remove the stick from her butt.
Exactly, also for someone who bangs on about 'wellness' etc does she not get why going to do strenuous exercise on no sleep is not okay? 'Wellness' does not mean forcing your tired sleep deprived body to do a difficult class...it's so transparent.

I think she has full-blown orthorexia. Her obsession with everything she eats and having to stick to such rigid schedules with exercise goes beyond enjoying exercise and a healthy lifestyle and trying to eat the right thing. It's quite concerning and I think it was probably a major factor in Joe deciding to dump her.

Reactions: 23
Agreed that we're helping creeps out with our conversation the past few threads on her property... HOWEVER it's her choice to share as much of her flat as she has. There have been warnings out since I was a toddler saying "be careful what you share on the internet". It's a sad world that we live in and as much as the real issue is getting these creeps to stop, they're still out there for now and Niomi needs to maintain the responsibility to protect herself.

It's the same thing as "oh, it wasn't my fault the car accident happened as the other driver was in my lane so I didn't move out of the way!" but then what if you end up in a wheelchair? There's lots she could have done to save herself here and she didn't need to post a very revealing shot of the flat bragging when she has 1+ million followers, most of which she obviously doesn't know personally for us to then dig. Lots of YouTubers' addresses aren't found out because they're more cautious. She could always hire security as well with all the mop money she's making.

Reactions: 10
I think she has full-blown orthorexia. Her obsession with everything she eats and having to stick to such rigid schedules with exercise goes beyond enjoying exercise and a healthy lifestyle and trying to eat the right thing. It's quite concerning and I think it was probably a major factor in Joe deciding to dump her.
Exactly, also for someone who bangs on about 'wellness' etc does she not get why going to do strenuous exercise on no sleep is not okay? 'Wellness' does not mean forcing your tired sleep deprived body to do a difficult class...it's so transparent.
Exactly, I remember her also saying once she could hardly get out of bed because her legs hurt so much after a workout but she went for a run anyway. Eating pasta on holiday was ok because she worked out every single day. And hanging around Joe's family house at 8am in her running clothes waiting for someone to wake up and go run with her, eventually pulling Joe out of bed, at Christmas time. Even though they did nothing the rest of the morning and there was no need to wake anyone up, just run later?

Joe's flat was so much nicer, also in Fulham so a much nicer area. Wonder if that bothers her 😁

Really surprised that she moved south of the river she obviously has several friends that live around Clapham. Notting Hill is so convenient to get in to the centre but I guess she has the money to get a taxi directly to her door if she goes on a night out, as I wouldn’t feel safe walking around that area after dark.

Joe's flat was so much nicer, also in Fulham so a much nicer area. Wonder if that bothers her 😁
I found Joe's flat super claustrophobic, the ceilings seemed really low and the windows small somehow, but totally agree that Fulham is a nicer area. I really wonder what made Niomi buy this particular property.

Reactions: 9
She’s so cringe it’s actually painful to watch tbh
Also, WTF is this hairstyle? I suppose my kinked hair that has been in a ponytail all day should be happy that idiots like Dims are actually ‘paying’ to have their hair look like that.

Reactions: 6
As her then boyfriend/fiancé, I kind of wish he would have helped her. At least, I hope he tried if he realized she was dealing with borderline self harming behavior. It would be to his credit. But I can imagine he just got prissy and walked away.

Reactions: 6
As her then boyfriend/fiancé, I kind of wish he would have helped her. At least, I hope he tried if he realized she was dealing with borderline self harming behavior. It would be to his credit. But I can imagine he just got prissy and walked away.
Hard to say from the outside, but to me it seemed like it was more like he got taken over by her controlling behavior. He seems to be a "weaker" sort of character, maybe weak is not the right word, but you know, he seems chill and like he lets others lead the way and he's content to follow. So, I imagine Niomi was the one dictating everything and he just went with it instead of trying to make her seek help.

ETA: And of course, as we all know, you can't force someone to get better. Seems like Joe was able to get himself away, but Niomi doesn't seem to want to change her ways. If anything, she doubled down on the obsessive food and exercise behaviour since the breakup.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The problem with orthorexia as well is a lot of people don’t realise it’s so bad. Because generally EDs are associated with rapid weight loss, and Niomi seems to have a stable weight despite her insane habits. Unfortunately a lot of people will think that means she’s fine. But also, like @QueenBW said you cannot make someone get better if they don’t want to and the responsibility does not lie with Joe for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The problem with orthorexia as well is a lot of people don’t realise it’s so bad. Because generally EDs are associated with rapid weight loss, and Niomi seems to have a stable weight despite her insane habits. Unfortunately a lot of people will think that means she’s fine. But also, like @QueenBW said you cannot make someone get better if they don’t want to and the responsibility does not lie with Joe for that.
You're so right! It's also hard to see through it because we ascribe moral traits to behaviours such as working out is "good", eating greens is "good", yoga is "good", a vegan diet is "good". So it's harder to see into the unhealthiness of it all through all that "good".

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.