Niomi Smart #25 Like a fried haired cockatoo, legally bland and talking poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's quite something to buy a house on your own as an almost 30 year old single woman in London. Does anyone know the area Joey is living in. His condo was small but looked more practical than this one.

Reactions: 7
Just to say 3 of us put the new thread title together, I just can't remember the other 2 people-sorry 🤯
‘Fried-haired cockatoo’ and ‘legally bland’ were both my contribution ☺

Nah I'm not, I screwed the part about the title original posters :( :(

People please vote vote vote when people suggest titles! it helps to find them later 🙏 we're on this "journey" together!
Don’t feel bad 🥰 I didn’t actually suggest them as titles, they were just lame jokes. @judgejohndeed made the suggestion and @Coldfeet put it all together in a good title, so credit entirely where it’s due.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wtf guys please stop with the overhead views and indicating where the gates are and whatnot. Not only does it not matter at all… (for people who always claim they just like looking at interiors) but there have been posters here who have come from GG and onto Tattle and on Instagram who openly talk about wanting to kill Niomi. And frankly, screenshooting aerial views of her house is creepy in itself. Think.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Just rewatching her instagram video where she makes banana bread. Joe seems totally done. And go to 3:02 mins in. The way she talks about him eating the dates and then tells him 'stop eating!', laughing maniacally. Jeez.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wtf guys please stop with the overhead views and indicating where the gates are and whatnot. Not only does it not matter at all… (for people who always claim they just like looking at interiors) but there have been posters here who have come from GG and onto Tattle and on Instagram who openly talk about wanting to kill Niomi. And frankly, screenshooting aerial views of her house is creepy in itself. Think.
yeah but if someone is ill enough to do that or try to do that or wants to do that, they are going to find a way, whether the posts are here or not. i get that this website and these posts shouldn’t be making it easier for them to find her but they would probably do it one way or the other 🤷‍♀️ when she makes a post like that naturally people are going to be interested in the details.

Reactions: 17
No real thread titles were made but this last minute suggestion was really good so let's go with it! It's by @Coldfeet
[*]had an episode about full moons orbiting saturn or some tit about how the planets influence her life decisions and moods. I personally call it hormones and booze.
This is exquisite 👌 🤣🤣

To add: she tries to show how flexible and wild she is but we know she is clenched AF no matter what.
I would like as well to ask for a minute of silence for the strawberry eaten by her like a maniac ...I'm still recovering from that to this day 🙈

Just rewatching her instagram video where she makes banana bread. Joe seems totally done. And go to 3:02 mins in. The way she talks about him eating the dates and then tells him 'stop eating!', laughing maniacally. Jeez.

In Joe's eyes...abort abort...Mayday mayday .

And the passive aggressive comment"allow to cool before slicing (sorry joe)"....she did not understand he fought to survive.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
True. The posts with the google earth view or whatever made me really uncomfortable 😳

Reactions: 17
True. The posts with the google earth view or whatever made me really uncomfortable 😳
Me too! And yes, there might be creeps out there who find her anyway but we don't want to contribute to that in any way, right?
I did check the overhead view myself though and I like the house a lot! It's perfect for a single woman and with some redecoration, it could be a great place. Plus it's really tucked away and looks safe, I don't think the noise from the street is that annoying back there. She might know the owners of the main house or maybe that window is blocked or something. All in all, the best thing she's done in a while. Such a pity that she's such a dull vanilla cone and we won't get any great content out of this purchase :cautious:

Reactions: 12
Ummm. Wandering the easily identifiable srreets in the early hours alone-golden breadcrumbs for stalkers. Showing herself arriving at work out venues, easy pickings.

Reactions: 15

Poor Joey was starving throughout their entire relationship

Reactions: 8
I somehow doubt it...the 2-bed alone was nearly a mil. I bet the price of the big house and the land would be eye-watering.

I wonder if the big house was for sale too though...maybe Granny T or her parents wanted London property and Nims was along for the ride? 😏
Yeah, I wonder if the big house was for sale too. I'd love to see the interior. I also wonder - given that the Estate Agent mentioned the privacy aspect of Niomi's place a few times - if the big house has a separate entrance somewhere else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
If it's the right place then the main house belongs/ belonged to a film director and was listed at £1,550 per week rent.

Also that could've been yonks ago!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Photos are not direct link to the address. Niomi posted photos herself, it didn't do anything to help find the property without the know how.
neither is the post code. without the pictures what good is a postcode going to do. reverse image search the pictures, that’s how everyone else found it.

Reactions: 2
neither is the post code. without the pictures what good is a postcode going to do. reverse image search the pictures, that’s how everyone else found it.
postcode narrows it down to 10 specific houses in the country, I think it's pretty easy to find where she lives when you have the postcode

Reactions: 1
So Niomi was out until 3am then went to what seems to be a very early boxing class on 3 hours’ sleep…just why? You have literally nothing else to do all day, sleep in a little and go to the gym in the afternoon? She is mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If it's the right place then the main house belongs/ belonged to a film director and was listed at £1,550 per week rent.

Also that could've been yonks ago!
LMAO! If it is still belongs to the director, do you think Tanya will crawl back to Niomi?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So Niomi was out until 3am then went to what seems to be a very early boxing class on 3 hours’ sleep…just why? You have literally nothing else to do all day, sleep in a little and go to the gym in the afternoon? She is mad.
But how else would she live her busy London City girl lifestyle that she has convinced herself she leads?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.