Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ms.Marble

VIP Member
They have to be dating or at least sleeping together right? I know I shouldn't care but I'm dying to know the tea.
Don't. It's exactly what they're trying to do. Get people to speculate and die for news. Just remember and picture this: if they're having sex, they're probably both tracking it on their fitness trackers. Aaaaand with that in mind whether or not they are became just as dull as she always has been.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
All these references to moving ‘alone’ etc really to me shows she’s learnt absolutely NOTHING since her break up…she is not ‘alone’, she has friends and family who are clearly willing to help her considering she’s now said they will help this weekend. Some people don’t live near their family or won’t have friends who are available at short notice. She still thinks being single means being ‘less than’. It’s extremely sad IMO, she is ungrateful for all these people who have rallied around her the past year, people she’ll drop again the second she has a new boyfriend. Not to mention she’s only moving from one part of London down the road, it’s not that far, she should be able to organise that move herself tbh. Just showing how lazy she is, if she hasn’t got a man there doing it for her she’s totally inept. How embarrassing at the age of almost 30 not to be able to pack up a tiny flat to move down the road into a house. At the very worst she could hire packers and movers so what exactly is the problem? I guess she hasn’t been sponsored for a service so she doesn’t want to pay? I’m so over this woman I stg.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Wtf guys please stop with the overhead views and indicating where the gates are and whatnot. Not only does it not matter at all… (for people who always claim they just like looking at interiors) but there have been posters here who have come from GG and onto Tattle and on Instagram who openly talk about wanting to kill Niomi. And frankly, screenshooting aerial views of her house is creepy in itself. Think.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

ciramhn

😦👈🏼 My face when this popped up.

841B2C6C-8D45-47C3-9E95-2BDAA081E80C.jpeg
Does she not realise that people CAN SEE that she’s DESPERATELY trying to be her ex Fiancé’s new (ex?) rebound?🥴

It makes me so uncomfortable. I’m actually shocked at how weird she is being about it. She’s obviously stalked the life out of Anna’s Instagram because a quick glance at it shows Anna looking exactly as Niomi is here in most of her posts. This unbrushed hair, peace signing, trying to be sexy 🤢 and the “iM sO cOOl aNd WiLd ” persona she is clawing at is sooo far from the Primbob she was trying to be whilst with Joe. Until, coincidentally, Anna appeared.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Whowhowho2020

I have been off this thread for a while but it looks like I have a new neighbour (I spotted her a few months ago, she must have been looking at the new house).

will OBV submit any sightings and info!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Ms.Marble

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210901-225056.png

Let's get the tissue boxes ready. I am in tears for her. How tragic!!
It must indeed be so so hard to coordinate a move. Especially when other (hired) people are doing the actual moving of your stuff. It's such a hassle fitting in the packing with the busy schedule of Pilates and facials. Let's have a minute of silence. So glad that she's able to have a good cry about it, it's a horrendous situation to be sure.
And isn't most of her stuff still in storage? That should be a breeze.
Jesus. Imagine her in a real life job.

ETA: she added this now.
Screenshot_20210901-230028.png

Oh so stressful. Her last move "alone" was also with the help of her parents and a moving company. So not alone really.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

lilamay

VIP Member
Just noticed Bradley follows the Trumps and the Conservatives on instagram.

Him and Dimbobs would be the most insufferable couple.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

mg95

VIP Member
I don't know how anyone could watch that video and not blatantly see that this is an extremely lucky and privileged 29 year old who wakes up every day feeling sorry for herself just because she's single. It was written all over her face when she started the vlog, when she was all alone waiting for the boxes, when she was hopelessly unable to figure out how to pack all of her stuff into said boxes, when she used her flirty voice with Bradley, when she was driving that massive car all by herself and noted all the empty seats, when she talked about her stuff being in storage from the Fulham house, and every time she talked about how "proud" she was to have purchased a home by herself. If Joe came knocking she'd take him back in an instant.

Reactions: 43

Callan

VIP Member
I still can't get over him eating sushi with a fork. He comes off as such an uncultured lout.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

afterthestormagain

Also has anyone noticed that her 'friends' are always there to help her but Niomi doesn't seem like the type of person to be there for other people. Even when she was moving into Joe's flat Joe did all of the work! She just seems like the type of person who just takes and never gives.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

earlgrey

VIP Member
These kinds of things really rattle her. Her “bad day” vlogs consist of her having to sort out a parking permit for her gifted jaguar, she gets stressed over a todo list that equalled 45 mins of work and had to go buy herself flowers afterwards, she had a panic attack packing for India trying to sort out her visa a few days before leaving like she hadn’t spent the whole vlogmas before farting around and getting facials. She is very incompetent.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
Maybe Holland & Barrett is developing a new sex doll for the discerning plant-based man?

Hey there, big boy. Yeah, I'm talking to you. Put down that chia seed porridge and get over here--we've got something to show you...

Meet Nimbot 3000, the newest model in our line of soybean sweeties. You like the look of her pale, malnourished exterior? Slow down there champ, because it's nothing compared to her vegan interior, if you catch our drift. Featuring realistic dialogue ("Gluten? You're so naughty!" "No dinner tonight? Pahfect!") and a tweaked neurotic giggle that makes her sound just like a real Notting Hill girl, she may be 100% plant based, but she'll seriously beat your meat.

Nimbot 3000. For when you don't want bread, but you do want head. It's always smoothie bowl weather with this gal 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

coriander

VIP Member
When she made the smoothie bowl and goes “half a banana- I froze this last night” and showed it!! What the heck- you’re allowed to eat a whole banana in one go!!! No wonder she’s complaining that here brain isn’t working properly- malnutrition.
I don't trust anyone who doesn't eat a whole banana in one go.

• Haha
  • Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Ahhh so this time she doesn’t have Joeyyyyy running about doing literally everything for her while moving she’s crying to her Mum about it 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha